i want to buy a atv for my kid? 20 mi...

i want to buy a atv for my kid? 20 mins from Paducah where should i go?

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
inneed

Elgin, TX

#1 Jun 10, 2011
Advice please?
Anonymous

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2011
What kind are you wanting ?
72 riviera

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 11, 2011
Chase motor sports has some good ones... Its where sills used to be
wheelchair

Paducah, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2011
Don't you like your children? Why would you want your children hurt or worst? Do you give your children loaded weapons to play with?
72 riviera

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 11, 2011
wheelchair wrote:
Don't you like your children? Why would you want your children hurt or worst? Do you give your children loaded weapons to play with?
my kids have four wheelers and have never gotten hurt. Your an idiot. He loves his kids that's why he wants to get them one. Just because you would rather have a fat lazy kid that stays inside all day and does virgin but eat and play video games so they can wait on you....your the bad parent here
Anonymous

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2011
I have a souped up 400ex for sale... Asking 2,000.00.
igotsome

United States

#7 Jun 11, 2011
I have two for sale. They were used for one season. They are gas and batt operated. One black one red. The red one is faded because it sat n sun all summer. Just got out of the shop. And still haven't been rode. good price. Just reply here if interested. Then we can further discuss.
inneed

Elgin, TX

#8 Jun 11, 2011
72 riviera wrote:
Chase motor sports has some good ones... Its where sills used to be
Chase Motorsports ? I have heard some bad things about the owners. Is it true?
72 riviera

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 11, 2011
inneed wrote:
<quoted text>
Chase Motorsports ? I have heard some bad things about the owners. Is it true?
i have never dealt with the owners. I also have never had a problem there either. I have night many parts and tires there. I know people that have bought buggies and atvs and have had no problems
Concerned Parent

Paducah, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2011
72 riviera wrote:
<quoted text> my kids have four wheelers and have never gotten hurt.. He loves his kids that's why he wants to get them one. Just because you would rather have a fat lazy kid that stays inside all day and does virgin but eat and play video games so they can wait on you....your the bad parent here
You have a lot of nerve calling someone else an idiot. "Your an idiot" It's "you're" first of all, and what the hell does "and does virgin but eat and play video games" mean? "Does virgin" I can't even guess what you were trying to say. And hundreds of kids DIE every year on ATVs. You're the idiot!

http://www.facebook.com/ConcernedFamiliesforA...

A Gallery of Kids Who've Died On ATVs
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/slideshow/galle...
72 riviera

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 11, 2011
Concerned Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of nerve calling someone else an idiot. "Your an idiot" It's "you're" first of all, and what the hell does "and does virgin but eat and play video games" mean? "Does virgin" I can't even guess what you were trying to say. And hundreds of kids DIE every year on ATVs. You're the idiot!
http://www.facebook.com/ConcernedFamiliesforA...
A Gallery of Kids Who've Died On ATVs
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/slideshow/galle...
lmao. I hate this stupid swype it had a mind of its own.. Lol sorry.... More kids fire every year from being a passenger in an auto accident than atv accidents.. More adults fire every year from atv accidents than kids. Ii am responsible. My kids wear full riding great and they don't ride on the streets. I have 150 acres for them to ride. T hwy also never ride alone. They have also been taught very well. For the kids that do site in atv accidents blame the parents for not properly teaching them watching them and supplying them with the proper safety equipment
72 riviera

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 11, 2011
And the word was supposed to be nothing but it got changed to virgin... My bad
true

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 11, 2011
Chase motorsports is a rip off trust me man they got me twice didnt see it the first time
countryGirl

Wingo, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2011
Okay yes it is dangerous but so much fun I begged my dad to buy me one I ride all the time unless you do something dumb you will be safe I go muddin/creek ridin all the time and if u get hit by a car crossing a highway you Gould have looked both ways! You run into a ditch? Make sure you know the land before you go full speed identity head!
awrioual

Ankeny, IA

#15 Jun 12, 2011
Chase ripped me off too.
the mecanic

Benton, KY

#16 Jun 12, 2011
Buy only name brand
makemelaugh

United States

#17 Jun 12, 2011
I bought a used atv from them an I've worked as a mechanic at different atv shops for 20 years. Dylan and the older lady told me the dumbest an wrong information about the atv I've ever heard. And when the little brother took it back to check it over before I took it home he brought it to me finally saying it was a great fourwheeler the wheels were loose .'carb was not on it good, an the oil was too full an it had no rear brakes! So they pretty much tell you what they think will sell a unit. Sad cause it could be a very good business. They have a decent service department but it's overworked , underpaid , an anyone one who has to fix Chinese products will go insane. So if you go there for parts your good but be careful of their sales pitch.
hmm

Carol Stream, IL

#18 Jun 12, 2011
That's the way he is he is worse than a car dealer no joke plz skip him save yourself a head ace
Joe

Galax, VA

#19 Jun 15, 2011
I deal with Chase Motorsports all of the time. Buy parts for all of my atvs and the Harley. I have always been treated good and I will go back. I went to Paducah Powersports out there on Cairo road once, the kid working the parts counter knows nothing and really pissed me off, then the big guy at the parts counter ended up selling me the wrong parts....that was my first and last visit at Paducah Powersports.
Ride Red & Team Green

Cadiz, KY

#20 Jun 15, 2011
FDR, we have bought 6 ATV's from them. Good to deal with. We have bought some gear and a buggy from Chase, no problems there either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irresponsible attorney 21 min uppity 24
Was that an earthquake?!!! 34 min teensy 10
EARTHQUAKE AT 1:12 a.m. May 1, 2016 36 min teensy 4
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 2 hr teensy 4,063
earthquake? heard a rumble+house shook briefly ... 2 hr teensy 6
Married Couple Seeking Single Female for FUN!!!!! (Dec '11) 3 hr stroking n pantys 165
What I like 3 hr Dennis Mitchell 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages