Hair Salons/Spas
Need a Cut

Franklin, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2008
Does anyone have any good or bad reviews for salons or spas in Paducah or near Paducah?
Paleeze

Mableton, GA

#2 Jul 29, 2008
I say 1102 Rendezvous on fifth Street in Metropolis is the very best i have gone to! That lady and her staff can do anything with any type hair. She does messages, facials, peddicures, nails, etc. The owner/and my stylist is named Kim Prince. It's the pink colored shop across from Citgo and exactly across from The Sister Shop. Opened about 6 or 8 months ago! Best in the area.
JDD

Franklin, TN

#3 Aug 2, 2008
I had a bad experience at Al's Ratt N Roll.
My thoughts

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2008
Cutting Up in Metropolis is the best I have ever been to. Bransdy and Tracey can do ANYTHING! Good prices too. You should check it out.
RcK

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2008
Al's Ratt N Roll is expensive & Al is rude
Spinal Tap

Ashburn, VA

#6 Aug 15, 2008
The worst experience i had in Metropolis was a woman who called herself highlighting my hair. NOT! Also sending me out the door with wet hair. Sheer Magic on tenth Street.

Since: Aug 08

Omro, WI

#7 Aug 17, 2008
Yeah, I have been to the Rendezvous Salon too and they did a wonderful job! Not only that but I didn't have to share my time with other customers. She scheduled me and didn't double book herself with anyone else! I loved it!
LOL

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2008
Paleeze...this is so funny>>> Didn't double book...lol, you mean you were the only one in there, but that doesn't mean business is slow, just that it's personal......Oh Kim, you even lie to yourself. LOL!!!!! Check out her myspace tag....doesn't sound too promising there!!
History

Essex, MD

#9 Nov 5, 2008
LOL wrote:
Paleeze...this is so funny>>> Didn't double book...lol, you mean you were the only one in there, but that doesn't mean business is slow, just that it's personal......Oh Kim, you even lie to yourself. LOL!!!!! Check out her myspace tag....doesn't sound too promising there!!
That is such a mean and unchristian thing to do. This isn't a thread to slander people. It is what it is. Your heart shows what you are made of. I bet you are so proud now aren't you?
LOL

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2008
Yep. The bible says to tell the truth, maybe she should try that sometime!!!!
trueeee

Paducah, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2011
makin waves salon in lone oak!!! julias the best!!!!!
whateveryousay

United States

#12 Feb 4, 2011
Studio South Salon in Reidland has always done good work on me . They have lots of experience and are very good at what they do .
Friend

Paducah, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2011
TOTAL CONCEPT 2 in farley Amber Turner will hook ur hair up she's great at color or a cut !!!!!
Duh

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2012
You guys are idiots- either you're too stupid to search topix or the rest of the internet for your info, too lazy to read what's already there, OR you're one or more of the stylists yourselves just trying to rustle up free advertising (or rouse sympathy voting if anybody badmouths your salon on here).

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Ma Arte' Day Spa Salon in Jordan's Crossing :)
desperate much

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Need a Cut wrote:
Does anyone have any good or bad reviews for salons or spas in Paducah or near Paducah?
Yours sucks! Maybe one day you will get a shout out.
yes

United States

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Duh wrote:
You guys are idiots- either you're too stupid to search topix or the rest of the internet for your info, too lazy to read what's already there, OR you're one or more of the stylists yourselves just trying to rustle up free advertising (or rouse sympathy voting if anybody badmouths your salon on here).
Isn't that the truth! The most dramatic TRADE ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a good church in or around thd Padu... (Dec '12) 29 min i hear ya 48
Dl bbc 57 min Littlered0728 1
Rosalinda Perez 59 min Amy blair 20
DL Guys Question (Apr '15) 1 hr Littlered0728 17
Transsexual (May '16) 1 hr Littlered0728 16
Ts 1 hr Littlered0728 8
Ladyboy 1 hr Haywood Jablowmi 6

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages