“go 49ers owwwwww gettt it!!!!!”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#3 Dec 6, 2010
nope
Matt Rowe

Parkersburg, IA

#4 Dec 8, 2010
yeah his parents are swingers and his gf has a pig nose. He races or use to race dirt bikes and he's pretty cool. I smashed his mom
bethsny

Cadiz, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2010
whos his gf

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 6, 2011
i know him hes funny as hell!!! went to school together
woman

Nashville, TN

#7 Jan 7, 2011
His gf is Megan Sullivan, skinny bitch with pig nose!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 7, 2011
well they have been together for a while, she just seems quite to me and you sound like youre jelious of their relationship JUST SAYING......=]
MORGAN JONES

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 15, 2011
Let me give you "uneducated" low lifes a lesson. So Dennis's parents are swingers, huh? Swingers- a member of a couple, especially a MARRIED couple, who exchanges sexual partners. Bobby and Kathy are not together anymore, therefore they're not a couple; they're DIVORCED! Which clearly means they cannot be swingers. Secondly, ptown girl "heres(which means a place) Dennis is a lowlife". Correction: it should be "hear," which means to perceive sounds, especially through stimulation or auditory nerves in the ear by sound waves, to listen to and consider, or to be informed of; to be told; or to learn; example: "TO HEAR A RUMOR!" Now, there are several things that I could say right now to insult each of you; however, I won't lower myself to your level. Instead, since I don't know any of you, I will only say what you yourselves have lead me to believe about you, which is that you are IGNORANT, JEALOUS, and UNHAPPY with your own lives so you talk down about others to make yourselves feel better, which I find very sad. It's okay though, because one day karma will be paying you a visit. And don't forget, judgment day is coming and God will remember how terrible you treated other people...
none ya

United States

#12 Jan 16, 2011
Tell his gf she has a pig nose to her face. Oh wait, you probably wouldn't do that.
his gf

Paducah, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2012
i love my pignose.....oink oink.
:)

Powderly, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2012
I think he is a good guy, I've always liked him.
Wes

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 26, 2012
Damn quit hating on him. Hes a great dude. I was roomates with him and he never did shit wrong to me.
Chance

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 26, 2012
I'm with wes here, Dennis had been my great friend since we were freshmen in high school. These forums are for people who can't say things to others in person. Come on!
Guest1

Paducah, KY

#19 Mar 26, 2012
wes and chance you two can just keep suckin eachothers dicks. hahahaa
HowdyDuty

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 26, 2012
He= PoS
Whitney

Bowie, MD

#21 Mar 26, 2012
@ Guest1
"like"
Grammar Marm

Paducah, KY

#22 Mar 26, 2012
MORGAN JONES wrote:
Let me give you "uneducated" low lifes a lesson. So Dennis's parents are swingers, huh? Swingers- a member of a couple, especially a MARRIED couple, who exchanges sexual partners. Bobby and Kathy are not together anymore, therefore they're not a couple; they're DIVORCED! Which clearly means they cannot be swingers. Secondly, ptown girl "heres(which means a place) Dennis is a lowlife". Correction: it should be "hear," which means to perceive sounds, especially through stimulation or auditory nerves in the ear by sound waves, to listen to and consider, or to be informed of; to be told; or to learn; example: "TO HEAR A RUMOR!" Now, there are several things that I could say right now to insult each of you; however, I won't lower myself to your level. Instead, since I don't know any of you, I will only say what you yourselves have lead me to believe about you, which is that you are IGNORANT, JEALOUS, and UNHAPPY with your own lives so you talk down about others to make yourselves feel better, which I find very sad. It's okay though, because one day karma will be paying you a visit. And don't forget, judgment day is coming and God will remember how terrible you treated other people...
He will feel TERRIBLE, because he treated others Terribly.This misuse of the language is called "hypercorrectionism. " Hypercorrectionism, is an effort to sound more erudite than one really is.I realize of course that it's pointless to offer grammar advice on the Internet, a virtual Avalon for illiterates. But there it is. You're better off speaking naturally than aspiring to some imagined erudition.
Guest1

Washington, DC

#23 Mar 27, 2012
Whitney wrote:
@ Guest1
"like"
Haha!
a friend

Paducah, KY

#24 Mar 27, 2012
He's a good Guy just a bit of a pill head. He will do anything for tabs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min yeah man 5,511
Mchs hoco King 18 min Who 6
Where is sherita from mayfield at ? 19 min Potential one 1
Breast implants 30 min oh my goodness 27
Kenn gray 1 hr Sara 5
What you know about Troy Nelson 1 hr 98tahoe 5
Terry froman 1 hr fyi 122
Mustangs Srike Again! 5 hr fyi 87
WPSD Beth Bradley (Jun '10) 16 hr Unwanted Commentary 132