Bazooka Magazine?
WHAT

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Whats going on? No more Bazooka?
doug

Fairfax, VA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Nope. The mag is washed up just like its creator bella. Good riddance!
Doug

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Dec 15, 2012
I did not see a problem with the magazine. It informed people about which bands were playing where. There was some cool things about it. Whether you like it or not, at least she was doing something.
haha

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2012
It was only a matter of time. It would've been a great source of info for events and shows if she had actually managed to get an issue out on time. By the time she sent them out half of the events had already passed. And the more recent issues were all about her running her mouth or it was just about sex.

Its a shame because she had a lot of supporters but apparently that wasn't enough to motivate her to keep herself together. She screwed a lot of people over and did a lot of underhanded things so maybe karma finally caught up to her?
shes back

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 17, 2012
searching for more attention again as always A sob story so we can all feel sorry for her and everyone will tell her how much they love her maybe even have a poor poor pitiful lady fundraiser all the trash and gullible unite
Star Milk

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2012
I read yesterday that Bella's been having a bout of personal issues. This could be a reason why the magazine is gone.

Well, I suppose the next time you reveal something personal about yourself, we can all hop onto Topix and squeal about how you're supposedly begging for attention. I'm not sure what you mean about ''gullible,'' though.''All the trash and gullible unite!'' K...If I'm ''trash,'' I'd love to see what you are. Please, She's Back! Teach me all about saving myself for marriage and Duggar Family marathons! Pfft.

First Doug, don't read the magazine if you don't like it. You act like someone was knocking down your door every day to force you into reading it.

Sorry guys, but some of us like sex, booze, cigarettes, cuss-words, and music. Print your own magazine if you hate this one so much...Or just keep reading the Sun and Paducah Life. Whatever floats your goddamn boat.

Sad

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2012
It had a lot of potential, but she catered to the trashiest people and drove off the rest just to be an attention whore. Counterculture doesn't have to be ALL about sex, shitty bands, and being nasty. The whole group of people surrounding the magazine had zero class and tons of ass, it was a one-note bore, and Paducah found that out. Being a giant slut is nothing to be proud of. It's actually just sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Leeper 2 min Boo 4
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 1 hr The Tall Cool One 4,602
U.S. Navy base - Clarksville 1 hr $$$ 2
Submarine base 1 hr $$$ 2
Big ol d 1 hr Lacie 17
jamey and shelley snyder 1 hr rough rider 31
Destiny Mayo is hot 2 hr Yiz 7
Why did Potsy's Place Close 5 hr Haa 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance