where is barry lynn westbay
wow

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Why u wanna know
co-worker

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Who's looking and why? Cause he had some bad charges in the past. He's over that and is a good guy
Mike

Calhoun, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2012
wow wrote:
Why u wanna know
'Cause he wants to know fckn douche, just tell him. Are you scared he's gonna steal your friend? You don't fckn own the dude ya know....
hes a pig

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2012
He molested his own effing daughter. How is that a good man? That isn't the kind of past people "get over".
co-worker

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2012
hes a pig wrote:
He molested his own effing daughter. How is that a good man? That isn't the kind of past people "get over".
And you're bringing this up after he was locked up for how many years she wanted it pig
wow

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Exactly, he molested his own daughters. Sick [email protected]@rd
towboater

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2012
So you bash him after how many years have gone by. He got the same she did while Locked up leave him be he's a hard worker and has changed alot don't bash him after 10 or so years
hes a pig

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Oct 21, 2012
Bullshoot. Once a sexual predator, always a sexual predator!
Yep

Eddyville, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2012
hes a pig wrote:
Bullshoot. Once a sexual predator, always a sexual predator!
Agree. It's a proven fact. How the HELL could you do that to any child much less your own. And them for someone to come to his defense? Really? Are you efin nuts?!?!?
Jackazzzz

Central City, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2012
co-worker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're bringing this up after he was locked up for how many years she wanted it pig
"She wanted it"???? That's just a sick excuse. Sorry, I have heard that one a time or two.
family member

Nashville, TN

#14 Oct 22, 2012
My last comment got removed, so here I go again. First of all, if you want to know where he lives, look it up on the sex offender registry. His daughter was 11 yrs old, Yeahhhhhhh, she really wanted it? That's the dumbest crap I've ever heard. He is a sexual predator, he will always be a sexual predator. Not only did he rape and sodomize his daughter but another child as well. Who gives a damn if he's a hard worker, he still raped his own child. Yeah, I'm sure he's "over that"! As co-worker said. Obviously, you are on his level. You probably have raped and sodomized your own child or another family member. The only people that can defend a child rapist is one that has done it before or has thought about doing it. I don't give a rats ass how good of a man he is now, the fact still remains he is a registered sex offender, a child rapist. If you defend him, you are just as much a sick [email protected]@rd as he is!
uknow

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2012
family member wrote:
My last comment got removed, so here I go again. First of all, if you want to know where he lives, look it up on the sex offender registry. His daughter was 11 yrs old, Yeahhhhhhh, she really wanted it? That's the dumbest crap I've ever heard. He is a sexual predator, he will always be a sexual predator. Not only did he rape and sodomize his daughter but another child as well. Who gives a damn if he's a hard worker, he still raped his own child. Yeah, I'm sure he's "over that"! As co-worker said. Obviously, you are on his level. You probably have raped and sodomized your own child or another family member. The only people that can defend a child rapist is one that has done it before or has thought about doing it. I don't give a rats ass how good of a man he is now, the fact still remains he is a registered sex offender, a child rapist. If you defend him, you are just as much a sick [email protected]@rd as he is!
Why wait so many years to bash his sick ass
family member

Paducah, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2012
I didn't put his name on here. I bashed him then and I will every single time I hear or see his name. It infuriated me so much to see the comment saying that his daughter wanted it, at the age of 11! So naturally I respond. And who cares how long its been, his decision to do that not only traumatized the child but the family as well.
hes a pig

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Oct 22, 2012
Sexual abuse ruins families. I was molested for 9 years by a family member. Justice was NEVER served even though it was taken to the police. As well as a school counselor. It ruined relationships within the family between siblings and cousins. It took away from family traditions such as christmas. Fourth of July camping trips as a family. And every day, I wake up scared to take my daughter to peoples houses that I normally should trust. And it's been 7 years since I finally got the courage to tell someone. I do not trust any man. (family or not). So, it's not something that just goes away with time. And for someone to take up for a sexual predator makes me sick.
family member

United States

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Thank you, he's a pig! I'm sorry about the things that happened to you as well.
oldschool

United States

#20 Oct 23, 2012
Sick bastard needs his head smashed in.
Factual

Providence, KY

#21 Oct 23, 2012
@ "Family Member" - get your facts straight, she wasn't 11, she was 13/14 and the other girl was a year older. Doesn't make it right, but if you're going to talk, don't do it out of your ass because then you look just as idiotic as him.
oldschool

United States

#22 Oct 23, 2012
Factual wrote:
@ "Family Member" - get your facts straight, she wasn't 11, she was 13/14 and the other girl was a year older. Doesn't make it right, but if you're going to talk, don't do it out of your ass because then you look just as idiotic as him.
Wow that makes a big difference dumbass
Factual

Providence, KY

#23 Oct 23, 2012
oldschool wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that makes a big difference dumbass
I didn't say what he did was right or excuse him or his action in ANY way. But if you're going to talk about something, make sure you know what the hell you're saying, otherwise you're just another DUMBASS, dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Queen 18 min King 22
Rosalinda Perez 1 hr Greg 2
Doing wrong 1 hr Infinty 8
Sad day in america 2 hr Dave 47
You bought me gas today 2 hr Infinity 7
kendall from outback 2 hr Jenn 9
fm 98.3 2 hr Infinity 5
Toby Reed 2 hr Yes 62

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web