Beast Football Players out of Lone Oa...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Dunmor, KY

#84 Mar 11, 2011
lol wrote:
4.3 yeah right...west Kentucky has no big time athletes never have never will period...only hope we had was joe casey (USA Today All-American)...never heard of Craig johnson but I will check the player rankings for Kentucky
we'll have Aneta Sloma for sure(:
lol

United States

#85 Mar 11, 2011
I'm just saying this area doesn't produce talent for real...people y'all think are beast are average anywhere else...where is the qb from lone oak that threw for like 45td a couple years ago
anonmys

Dunmor, KY

#86 Mar 11, 2011
Jo'Antre Starks
crob fan

Paducah, KY

#87 Mar 11, 2011
lol wrote:
I'm just saying this area doesn't produce talent for real...people y'all think are beast are average anywhere else...where is the qb from lone oak that threw for like 45td a couple years ago
College a starter team just won the new Orleans bowl now what?
mcdavisdrugs

Owensboro, KY

#88 Mar 12, 2011
lol wrote:
That would be 91 touchdowns.
duhh

Owensboro, KY

#89 Mar 12, 2011
they all go to paducah city
RHS

Paducah, KY

#90 Mar 13, 2011
Ian Jameson is probably the best high school football player in history. I heard he can bench over 350 and run faster than anyone alive.
so what

United States

#91 Mar 14, 2011
95 tds against heath an reidland an other sorry ass competition
yeah Budy

Dunmor, KY

#92 Mar 14, 2011
there is no school around her that has speed like tilghman and there is no argument to that, rashad brown 4.3 flat with jeans on, james moor 4.3 and he had a late start 9 state track titles in a row

went to state track meet in 2004 saw a boy point at tilghlman geting off the bus and ask his coach who is that his exact word was thats whos going to win were just here to see who gets second
Bystander

Pasadena, TX

#93 Mar 15, 2011
so what wrote:
95 tds against heath an reidland an other sorry ass competition
We're talking about talent level!! This guy was the 10th ranked QB nationally in BCS Division college football this year as a freshman; Threw 3 TD passes against the #17 ranked team in the nation; MVP of the New Orleans Bowl; Freshman of the year in his conference. Any other football players out of LO, Heath or Reidland had this kind of success in BCS division football?
Lil guy

New Lenox, IL

#94 Mar 16, 2011
Aubry leigh
Delores Hucklebee

Knoxville, TN

#95 Mar 16, 2011
Herndon Spinks legit.
PTHS Student C-O 2013

Metropolis, IL

#96 Mar 20, 2011
Eff the county schools!? Are they making to the state championships & WINNING them!? Nahhh. Go Tilghman
-Josh Forrest
-Ja'Darion Harmon
-Rashad Brown
-Dujuan Edmonds
-Justin Williams
-Deshaun Jackson
mcdavisdrugs

Owensboro, KY

#97 Mar 21, 2011
PTHS Student C-O 2013 wrote:
Eff the county schools!? Are they making to the state championships & WINNING them!? Nahhh. Go Tilghman
-Josh Forrest
-Ja'Darion Harmon
-Rashad Brown
-Dujuan Edmonds
-Justin Williams
-Deshaun Jackson
Class 2A is a joke
yeah Budy

Dunmor, KY

#98 Mar 21, 2011
QUOTE who="mcdavisdrugs"
Class 2A is a joke
therr class 3A so it looks like ur a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thigh Gap 4 min The Tall Cool One 20
BBQ on the river 10 min intimidator. 18
Nipple Play 11 min kyguy 65
Ok, who's the idiot.... 37 min The Tall Cool One 1
Parkview (Jul '15) 39 min Seeusoon 125
F all the hotels in Paducah 46 min First off 71
Big people dating 1 hr The Tall Cool One 8
Craziest place you've ever had sex (Sep '11) 9 hr Just for fun 294

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web