jogscycle

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Who are the group of guys at Noble Park who play the fighting game. With the swords and such. I see them out multiple times each week behind the amphitheatre but I don't know what the game is called so I can't find out anything about them on the parks dept. site.
Wes

Aiken, SC

#2 Oct 5, 2012
jogscycle wrote:
Who are the group of guys at Noble Park who play the fighting game. With the swords and such. I see them out multiple times each week behind the amphitheatre but I don't know what the game is called so I can't find out anything about them on the parks dept. site.
Sounds like those LARP (Live action role-playing) dorks. If you ever want to get any poontang you will stay away and find non loser hobbies.
jogscycle

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2012
I guess they never get any by the very cute girls I saw over there (especially the sundress wearer - hey you!) and all the kids they had out playing. We can all have our own fun. If it isn't for you, don't do it. Be insecure elsewhere.
Wes

Aiken, SC

#4 Oct 5, 2012
jogscycle wrote:
I guess they never get any by the very cute girls I saw over there (especially the sundress wearer - hey you!) and all the kids they had out playing. We can all have our own fun. If it isn't for you, don't do it. Be insecure elsewhere.
Yea, I hear girls are also into guys who play Dungeons and Dragons in their mothers basements.:-)
opendoors

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Ignore TypicalTopixTroll up there. Those guys are good. A few are business owners. They play D&D in their own basements, ha. And yes, some of their women are gorgeous. But they take strides to keep creepers away. So if thats all you're interested in, probably no luck.

But if you want to join their game, its called Amtgard and they are the Quilt City OGREs. Google that. They have a site and. Facebook. I play Pathfinder with them, but I keep hearing fun things about the Amtgard.
Wes

Aiken, SC

#7 Oct 5, 2012
I would like to say though, if you are high school age or younger, this is totally appropriate. If you are older, it's just sad.
jogscycle

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Thanks OD. I can tell from Wes' other posts on this forum that his insight is about as useful as a bikini in a snow storm. I'll check them out!
Wes

Aiken, SC

#9 Oct 5, 2012
jogscycle wrote:
Thanks OD. I can tell from Wes' other posts on this forum that his insight is about as useful as a bikini in a snow storm. I'll check them out!
"As useful as a bikini in a snowstorm"? Maybe your place is with the LARP guys. I recant my previous advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Josh tabor 3 min someoneelse 1
stabbing at moes 7 min Susan Jeffs ex 45
Planned Parenthood at MCHS 47 min Preacher Bobby 2
How can a person that's in love, run from love? 1 hr love sick 1
payden harned at a t and t (Aug '13) 1 hr Skank 17
Tina Cain aka cavit got married 1 hr Gross 27
Unions! 1 hr Murray 21
Paducah Dating
Find my Match