sara32

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Apr 10, 2013
Okay first off people do things they normally wouldn't on drugs and everything else however she is a good person and if half u knew her before all this before 6years ago when her life was messed up u wouldn't say such shit. Even if it was all true wht is being said who cares she's a grown women n can screw who she wants if the bf/men she slept with were men or good bf at all they would hve walked away. Yes she's screwed up but she is still a good person n she isn't a nark
Obamasays

Paducah, KY

#23 Apr 10, 2013
sara32 wrote:
Okay first off people do things they normally wouldn't on drugs and everything else however she is a good person and if half u knew her before all this before 6years ago when her life was messed up u wouldn't say such shit. Even if it was all true wht is being said who cares she's a grown women n can screw who she wants if the bf/men she slept with were men or good bf at all they would hve walked away. Yes she's screwed up but she is still a good person n she isn't a nark
Yea your right all good people [email protected] their friends husbands then brag about it to others..they are the best people in the world. Your definition of good person must be different from what I believe a good person is...Define good person in your own words???
sara32

Columbus, IN

#25 Apr 10, 2013
The shit she's been on the past few years would make u do things u otherwise wouldn't do. I knew hher way before her drugs n shit so I know the real her the one who has been pushed down n covered up by the actions she does now thank you
neighbor girl

Earlington, KY

#26 Apr 10, 2013
funny how three hours after court the cops went to her trailor and arrested glen averitt. she gave him up to get less time in jail. I heard she also talked to Jessie riddle of the drug task fource and gave up steve overturf to try and save her ass. anybody that has messed with her better pack a truth brush cause u might b next, she is telling on everyone
wow

Earlington, KY

#28 Apr 10, 2013
just watch ur wallet when she is around. she moves in all these different guys just to pay her rent and feed that poor kid. then when she getys tierd of them she has them arrested and moves in a new dude to support her and that kid. child services should have taken that kid long ago.after all she spends all her time running wild while Jennifer takes her men to her bed room to shoot meth and do what they do. yuk, I woudnt let my worst enemy sleep with her.nasty bitch
sad

Paducah, KY

#29 Apr 10, 2013
lets hope she learns a valuable lesson from all of this. shooting drugs is rock bottom maybe her jailtime will wake her up.
sara32

Franklin, IN

#30 Apr 10, 2013
I just find it funny how this thread pops up once she's in jail I bet half u wouldn't say wht u say to her face. And it wouldn't surprise me if her lowlife exhubby started this thread..he is worthless ppill poping child molesting meth shooting crack smoking fuck up
uhuh

Paducah, KY

#31 Apr 11, 2013
Yea birds of a feather flock together. She was screwing her friends hubby way b4 the drugs,so the drugs are no excuse.
sara32

Franklin, IN

#32 Apr 11, 2013
That maybe but then again says a lot about friends hubby she didn't make him screw her he could hve said no so don't pass all the blam on her. Half the people on here tht r talking shit r just as bad as she has been. But of course let's not point out there faults or name names tht would be bad or should I hmmmmmm
shut up

Paducah, KY

#33 Apr 11, 2013
your showing your stupidity with each sentence you type. Of course the cheating husband is a pos as well...DUH!!!
sara32

Holton, IN

#34 Apr 11, 2013
I don't hve to shut up. Everyone is sooo big n bad behind a screen. Everyone has bullshit to say like they don't hve faults failures. People so worried about someone elses life they need to take care of the cob webs in there own home n closets before worryin about someone else
sister

Murfreesboro, TN

#35 Apr 11, 2013
Jen ain't messin with no black guy. She already got a deadbeat dad in her life. Ha. She may enjoy a little dope but she ain't no n lover
Wow

United States

#36 Apr 12, 2013
Honey, hate ta tell ya. She aint just messin with the black guy, she had done moved him in before she got locked up. She went around braggin about him gonna be payin her bills. It don't matter what color the money come from... the money still green....
malcolmX

Murfreesboro, TN

#37 Apr 12, 2013
A brotha payin the bills? For a white trash ho! Aint it usually the other way around? Some stupid fatass white girl payin the bills, drivin the brotha around, looking like a fool cuz he don't really want you. You only good fo sum ez sex, a place to crash, a car to drive. This brotha is doing it wrong! What is his name? Who are his baby's mommas? We need to drop squad him behind kwik.
funny

Paducah, KY

#38 Apr 12, 2013
sister wrote:
Jen ain't messin with no black guy. She already got a deadbeat dad in her life. Ha. She may enjoy a little dope but she ain't no n lover
What a crock..lol!!! Can name a few she has messed with the last couple years.
sister

Murfreesboro, TN

#39 Apr 12, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>What a crock..lol!!! Can name a few she has messed with the last couple years.
We got us a hater over here!
funny

Paducah, KY

#40 Apr 12, 2013
sister wrote:
<quoted text>
We got us a hater over here!
Not a hater just exposing your lying azz. Would you like the names plastered on here methhead?
helps

United States

#41 Apr 12, 2013
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/J ennifer-Thomas
funny

Paducah, KY

#42 Apr 12, 2013
helps wrote:
wth is this..lmao!!
sad just sad

Paducah, KY

#43 Apr 12, 2013
helps wrote:
I hope her daughter isnt just handed back over to her when she gets out. Not good environment for a little girl to see mama with different men every other week, all the drugs and druggies hanging around. Hard telling what all she has seen. I used to like Jenn but lost respect for her long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 13 min DILLIGAF 3,191
New Madrid Fault 31 min Yes 12
Jamie sawers 34 min Jackasson 7
Krystal Dial 52 min lame 3
Tlo 1 hr Hdddtgjr 129
PT basketball (Mar '15) 1 hr Alex 4
Dr McDonald 2 hr Someone 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages