Lone Oak football coach arrested
whatsgoinonatlon eoak

Owensboro, KY

#46 Dec 12, 2011
I am sure more than that happened think about how did she even get or give her cell number to the coach? hmm maybe she was a cheer leader..scary thought
whatev

Dunmor, KY

#47 Dec 12, 2011
i'll tell you whats scary..........the bigfoot hunter steve dismore!!!!
long time acquaintance

Cadiz, KY

#48 Dec 13, 2011
Why Drag his brothers name through the mud? I don't remember hearing his name being brought up on any charges...
uhh

Hermitage, TN

#49 Dec 13, 2011
long time acquaintance wrote:
Why Drag his brothers name through the mud? I don't remember hearing his name being brought up on any charges...
Thru mud it's been in the mud. Saw him dating a 17 or 18 yo recent
IAMME

Nashville, TN

#50 Dec 13, 2011
Dang wrote:
<quoted text> it was not the assistant football coach it was assistant volleyball coach and he was a volunteer. Get your facts before you start a thread. Read the story first.
who gives a shit about volleyball anywho?
Marcus

Paducah, KY

#51 Dec 13, 2011
you did not see David Tapscott dating a young girl recently. He has a small blonde fiance that is the same age he is. Get your facts straight. Any girl that trains there is not alone with any man. I train at underground fitness, and my wife also trains there. We have always been treated with the utmost respect, as have my brother who trains there. Parents are encouraged to stay with their Young adults when they are brought there.
Marcus

Paducah, KY

#52 Dec 13, 2011
Alot of the facts have not been brought to the public about the case either. Sad that its human nature to be so judgemental. "He who is without sin, cast the first stone."

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#54 Dec 14, 2011
Marcus wrote:
Alot of the facts have not been brought to the public about the case either. Sad that its human nature to be so judgemental. "He who is without sin, cast the first stone."
Perhaps. But the grim fact is that statistically these don't happen in isolation. For every case that comes to light, there are usually many many more instances. By the same token, it never comes out of nowhere - it almost always goes back spanning multiple generations. The numbers don't lie.
marcus

Paducah, KY

#55 Dec 14, 2011
I agree with you lacey, I just dont believe its the case here, knowing more of the facts.
Underground Fitness

Paducah, KY

#56 Dec 16, 2011
8 years of blood, sweat, and tears is what has built Underground Fitness. We strive to provide the best training available for every athlete at affordable rates. We work with several High School programs and also individuals as well as area teams. The 3 D's DETERMINATION-----DESIRE------ --DEDICATION------is the philosophy we take at Underground Fitness. We incorporate a wide variety of training methods through scientifically supported ground based, mulit-joint strength and speed exercises, Olympic strength-power training, flexibility, balance, agility, injury prevention, and sport-specific training. So from the Underground Fitness Staff we thank each and every person that has given us the opportunity to make there lives better.
Rob

Paducah, KY

#57 Dec 16, 2011
Underground Fitness wrote:
8 years of blood, sweat, and tears is what has built Underground Fitness. We strive to provide the best training available for every athlete at affordable rates. We work with several High School programs and also individuals as well as area teams. The 3 D's DETERMINATION-----DESIRE------ --DEDICATION------is the philosophy we take at Underground Fitness. We incorporate a wide variety of training methods through scientifically supported ground based, mulit-joint strength and speed exercises, Olympic strength-power training, flexibility, balance, agility, injury prevention, and sport-specific training. So from the Underground Fitness Staff we thank each and every person that has given us the opportunity to make there lives better.
What marketing genius thought it would be a good idea to promote their business on a post about SEXUAL DEVIANTS? Now when I see the name 'Underground Fitness' I'll think of two ugly old guys having illegal sex with young girls.
Underground Fitness

Paducah, KY

#58 Dec 17, 2011
Its not marketing read all the post then make comments as usual people get half the story and make comments really.
Rob

Paducah, KY

#59 Dec 17, 2011
Underground Fitness wrote:
Its not marketing read all the post then make comments as usual people get half the story and make comments really.
Oh, I did read the posts. Apparently you are the brother of one of the guys having sex with underage girls. If I were you, I certainly wouldn't want my business name associated with this mess. Especially with a name like "Underground Fitness" which is kind of creepy to begin with...
long time acquaintance

Owensboro, KY

#60 Dec 17, 2011
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I did read the posts. Apparently you are the brother of one of the guys having sex with underage girls. If I were you, I certainly wouldn't want my business name associated with this mess. Especially with a name like "Underground Fitness" which is kind of creepy to begin with...
Apparently, you are another shit starter in this town. This thread was started about Patterson, then turned to Michael, and now your trying to turn it into a mud sling on a business that has nothing to do with this thread or topic in the first place.
You must have nothing in your life you've worked hard for or built from the ground up. It must really suck to be you and have nothing else better to do than TRY and ruin others.
Just for the record, I am no way affiliated with UF, just a long time acquaintance of this wonderful family.
The truth will prevail!!
Rob

Paducah, KY

#61 Dec 17, 2011
long time acquaintance wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you are another shit starter in this town. This thread was started about Patterson, then turned to Michael, and now your trying to turn it into a mud sling on a business that has nothing to do with this thread or topic in the first place.
You must have nothing in your life you've worked hard for or built from the ground up. It must really suck to be you and have nothing else better to do than TRY and ruin others.
Just for the record, I am no way affiliated with UF, just a long time acquaintance of this wonderful family.
The truth will prevail!!
You don't read very well, do you? I didn't sling any mud, f*cktard. My point was that it was incredibly stupid for "Underground Fitness" to post his business ad/self promotion on a thread about his brother & Patterson having sex with underage girls. I don't care anything about trying to ruin this family, but they're doing a damn fine job of it all by themselves!
Long time acquaintance 2

Providence, KY

#62 Dec 17, 2011
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read very well, do you? I didn't sling any mud, f*cktard. My point was that it was incredibly stupid for "Underground Fitness" to post his business ad/self promotion on a thread about his brother & Patterson having sex with underage girls. I don't care anything about trying to ruin this family, but they're doing a damn fine job of it all by themselves!
Hey fucktard (Rob), try going back and reading the TITLE of this thread. It's about Patterson, NOT Tapscott but somehow got off topic. Imagine that. Obviously YOU don't read very well, don't feel bad though, it's ok - you're not the only one.
Rob

Paducah, KY

#63 Dec 17, 2011
Long time acquaintance 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fucktard (Rob), try going back and reading the TITLE of this thread. It's about Patterson, NOT Tapscott but somehow got off topic. Imagine that. Obviously YOU don't read very well, don't feel bad though, it's ok - you're not the only one.
Oh, don't worry, I don't feel a bit bad. Nobody in my family is having sex with minors or going to jail.
illiterate fools

Dickson, TN

#64 Dec 17, 2011
Patterson isn't charged with having sex with anyone. He texted according to the charges. The other guy had sex. Both were wrong fir what they did but get the facts straight people.
IAMME

Nashville, TN

#65 Dec 18, 2011
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur an idiot.....David is better that. Way to run someone through the mud!
I completely agree with you, that person has no idea what they are talking about, David and Mike are my cousins. I am standing behind my family, Mike is innocent until proven guilty. Lacey is an moron that just believes whatever they hear and then probably adds her own spin of bulls**t with absolute no regard for the effects it may have on anyone.
Underground Fitness

Paducah, KY

#66 Dec 18, 2011
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not posting an ad, my business was brought out on this website not by me. I was informing what my business is built on and my business has nothing has to do with any of these situations on this thread. Therefore I was taking up for my business. I gave brief description of what my business does, it was not an ad, but information for the people putting my business down and don't know what it stood for. Again people posting information without knowing all the facts. Rob you are more than welcome to come for a free session to see if you are man enough and can go through one of our workouts.(that was an ad directed towards you, see the difference?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WPSD Stefanie Martinez "Now" 3 min Useless 2
Still locked up #3 40 min She is a man 2
Steven and Mickey 2 hr Dan da Man 3
Deceased from Reidland High and Middle School (May '10) 2 hr Gone but not forg... 562
Where is tori shaw now? 3 hr Harry 10
Julian Carroll 3 hr Yendor C 32
zija pyramid scam? (Feb '12) 4 hr Qppe224 138

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages