Rental or Rent to Own in Paducah

Rental or Rent to Own in Paducah

Posted in the Paducah Forum

NeedsAHome

Paducah, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Looking for something in Paducah that is a rental or rent to own that allows pets. Need something under $500 a month. Anyone heard anything?
looked

Paducah, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2012
nope nothing.
try this

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Look up Paula Lyons Coleman on Facebook
Paula Lyons Coleman

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 7, 2012
REVITALIZATION AREA- In the next 2weeks we will have another house up for rent!:) This house is newly remodeled and is located at 1907 Harrison St. The house is a 2 bed room 1 bath, living room, kitchen, back porch, storage area, and has a dinning room with a beautiful built in antique china cabinet. The home is an older home, but has had new floors, carpet, paint, plumbing and just needs a family to complete this home. The house heats with a wall furnace and will need window units to cool that will be the responsibility of the renter. The house comes with a stove however a refrigerator will also be the responsibility of the renter.$550 plus $550 deposit. Small pets welcome with deposit. Credit check and employment verification part of application. Message me here if interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 min Chanta53 7,034
Someone Tell Laura Singleton Mendiola To Cut Th... 1 hr JennaBaybe 37
Bruce tunnell 2 hr Nissan 2
Christopher Fontana 2 hr FakeNewsDinnie 3
Pastor Chad 2 hr Gif 8
Tori Bridges (Sep '12) 2 hr boo 8
Bethani and Austin on and off 2 hr boo 7
WPSD Sucks! (Dec '14) 4 hr Heartless 47
I want some of Crystal Russells Puss 9 hr Tlolover 63
Mellow mushroom to close soon? 14 hr hipster 53