eBay

Paducah, KY

#42 Dec 9, 2012
shocked wrote:
I'm personally surprised that he's still alive and wasn't killed in prison .......... yet anyway
. Really his art for sale on the Internet. Wow!!
info

United States

#43 Jul 2, 2013
screw jenkins wrote:
she a attention freak let him out they bullied him and he served time if i was a juror i would have voted innocent my fried killed herself because of being bullied.
I knew him he was never bullied he had a great life and family to we use to be friends but he had always been the kinda crazy person if you know what I mean and he started talking crazy so me and other friends just cut him off and didn't associat with him anymore
Is it true

Chicago, IL

#44 Jul 2, 2013
If Michele getts out Will he get to live in western ky again if he does?
Is it true

Chicago, IL

#45 Jul 2, 2013
If he gets out. How will people think of him in this AreA? Why does he get to sell his art in prison ?
Einstein

Mayfield, KY

#46 Jul 2, 2013
screw jenkins wrote:
she a attention freak let him out they bullied him and he served time if i was a juror i would have voted innocent my fried killed herself because of being bullied.
Your french fry?
pony girl

United States

#47 Jul 3, 2013
I agree that Jenkins girl is an attention freak. She owes him for making her quasi famous...without hime she would be just another stay at home single mom on welfare....If she was any kind of woman she would send him money while he is locked up.
isee

Princeton, KY

#48 Jul 3, 2013
pony girl wrote:
I agree that Jenkins girl is an attention freak. She owes him for making her quasi famous...without hime she would be just another stay at home single mom on welfare....If she was any kind of woman she would send him money while he is locked up.
her mother worked at lourdes when i did and she bullied me the 2 years i worked there
fight4urright

Owensboro, KY

#49 Jul 4, 2013
I'll take a painting please
dandylion

Nashville, TN

#50 Jul 4, 2013
well wrote:
All the wonderful forgiving christians on here wishing death and everything else on him need to grab ur bibles and head back to church tonight. He was a kid for f*** sakes! Get over it! We all make mistakes. This poor child was bullied beyond belief. There has been a petition started recently for the parole board in hopes of letting him out. To my knowledge it has about 400 signatures on it already. He has done his time for the mistakes he made. Now its time to show him the love he needs for once, not treat him like an animal as his school peers did. Ill bet if he was your brother, or sat on that almighty pew next to u on sunday morning, evening and wednesday evening, there would be a much greater chance of forgiveness than now. You people preach love and forgiveness but refuse to show it yourselves, then wonder whats wrong with the world today.
"Well", cheating on a spelling test is a child who makes a mistake...Shoplifting is a child who makes a mistake. This evil little prick killed and forever changed the lives of a group of innocent children! I personally hope the little fat f&ck is the bottom bitch to every monsterous form of creation in his cell block.(because monsterous inmates make mistakes , too, right?!!!)And by the way, God will sort this whole thing out one of these days and He won't need input from either you or I.
hope not

Paducah, KY

#51 Jul 4, 2013
this man has never driven a car, had to work, been on a date ( with a women) had sex( with a women) he was already confused before can you imagine how confused and deadly he would be if he did get out and found out what's it's like to be with a women?
opp

Benton, KY

#52 Jul 4, 2013
Paint for me
xena

Nashville, TN

#54 Jul 5, 2013
Neuter You wrote:
<quoted text>
We dont execute children you fool.
He executed children and forever changed so many others...What's your point? Sorry, but I don't buy the 'poor little mistreated boy' sh*t. And where the hell were his parents when he was packing guns and ammo for his day at school? I always knew exactly what my kids were taking to school and they would never have gotten out the door with weapons like Carneal did. There were no winners that day back in '97. The damage will never be repaired. So no, I don't have one bit of sympathy for the pee-pants little f&cker.
opp

Owensboro, KY

#55 Jul 6, 2013
He cray cray
xena

Nashville, TN

#56 Jul 6, 2013
pony girl wrote:
Are you out of your fu#king mind? Or are you just attention-seeking low-life?
grannysmacka

Chicago, IL

#57 Jul 6, 2013
Can't wait until he gets out
H22a eater

Nashville, TN

#58 Jul 6, 2013
Why is this brought back up
Steve teeblow

Paducah, KY

#59 Jul 6, 2013
I am going to offer to take him bar hopping. It will be fun. Tag team some biatches.
menopause

Chicago, IL

#60 Jul 7, 2013
Get it David!
ovfe

Chicago, IL

#61 Jul 7, 2013
isee wrote:
<quoted text>her mother worked at lourdes when i did and she bullied me the 2 years i worked there
Her mothers life has been ruined! She is divorced & unable to work or cope with her child's death! I have never heard of or known her to bully anyone!
grannysmacka

Centertown, KY

#62 Jul 8, 2013
Watch it now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender 2016 22 min Tina aka tlo 11
Does ANYONE know which mobile home court Courtn... 33 min tyrone 2
Where is Tori Shaw these day? 46 min Denny 39
Cheyanna Jude 1 hr Gottdam 12
Perry Morris 2 hr Denny 7
Jennifer Renee Mabry (Jan '16) 2 hr Miss M 55
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 2 hr Chanta53 8,474
baby left in dumpster... 2 hr Clymer is a disgrace 116

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web