the gross factor at the pasta house

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
iknowit

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2012
he is nasty that angie alburys brother their whole family is nasty i think they cant help it tho
RIGHT

Washington, DC

#3 Jan 10, 2012
I don't see how he can cook anything as high and drunk as he stays, even at work. Heck the whole line can barely tell u their name half the time.
keely

Paducah, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2012
can't be as bad as the fat dark headed girl with no neck and tons of makeup
Well

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 10, 2012
iknowit wrote:
he is nasty that angie alburys brother their whole family is nasty i think they cant help it tho
just because maybe he cant afford to have nice clothes etc still does not give him an excuse to not bathe and definitely not a reason to blow snot on food. Get real man!
Old Fart

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2012
You think thats gross? Come to my world I'll show you gross!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 11, 2012
Yes we will have to look at you. That's gross.
phscogurl

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2012
he tried to get me to go out with him they call him red i woke up at his sisters house and him and his sister were like "really" cuddling it was freaky gross and they smell
foodie

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2012
I don't know the person in question, however, to the pasta house-quit ordering everything premaid and ready to fry. Cook something!

Location hidden

#11 Jan 17, 2012
i know right she works at the hampton inn in paducah do u see the way she dresses hello? its not the era and she is so ugly with that wart on her ear
Wrong

Carol Stream, IL

#12 Jan 18, 2012
He dont work there nomore he gone. U morons late with this trash. Early bird gets the worm u lazy ass. Stop talking shit bout him he got a job do u!?
TheycallmeGus

Chicago, IL

#13 May 21, 2012
Really? Wow. You people on here really need to get lives. I know both of them, and neither one smells. They are both funny and intelligent people. Who cares how much anyone else drinks or smokes? Grow up and worry about your own lives instead of blasting people you don't even know...

Location hidden

#14 Jul 23, 2012
They are disgusting people especially the sister,
Pasta girl

Paducah, KY

#15 Jul 23, 2012
keely wrote:
Heather has to be who your talking about. Funny
nick applease

United States

#16 Jul 24, 2012
Id tap heather. That chick manager looks like a f'n diseased crackhead tramp though
no way

Paducah, KY

#17 Jul 24, 2012
nick applease wrote:
Id tap heather. That chick manager looks like a f'n diseased crackhead tramp though
Heather Ryan? Got to be kidding!
Um yeah

Paducah, KY

#19 Jul 24, 2012
I still don't know why Bob won't get new management! She makes me not want to eat there.
Kam

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2012
That manager and there used to be an ugly black girl name Tasha. Ugh! Just nasty! Take a bath before u come to work.
ha ha

Paducah, KY

#21 Jul 24, 2012
The black manager was good. She didn't have METH written all over her face like this current girl does!
hello

United States

#22 Jul 24, 2012
ha ha wrote:
The black manager was good. She didn't have METH written all over her face like this current girl does!
That one manager Terrine! Is that what's wrong with her face?
Lol

United States

#23 Jul 24, 2012
keely wrote:
She has got the funniest shape body of anyone I have ever seen!! I used to work there too she is a bitch and will steal from you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix late night hi (May '14) 17 min juicemane 4
Paula gave me a blue waffle 20 min eww 1
Where's a good place to meet a decent woman now? (Sep '11) 32 min blue waffle 13
jif is a bitch 38 min blue waffle 1
jamaal edwards (Jan '13) 39 min rorer 13
Paula hicks fat lazy drugged out trash 43 min plo freind 1
nice upstanding citizens awards 44 min Steve O aka decen... 1
Who's the wealthiest man in paducah? (Oct '11) 8 hr Wondering 287
Heath High School shooting (Feb '14) 13 hr Jif 501

Flood Warning for McCracken County was issued at March 26 at 10:40PM EDT

Paducah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE