Who knows Amanda Tharp?

Who knows Amanda Tharp?

Created by Bad Bitch on Oct 13, 2010

27 votes

Click on an option to vote

haha who dont know her?

Someone who starts alot of drama im sure!

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amazed

Greenbrier, TN

#21 Feb 22, 2011
I can't believe that no one brought up the fact that this crazy bitch is always screaming that she's pregnant then claims a miscarriage when she starts her period
I won't even go into what a piece of trash this stupid whore is.. if you've met her for more than 30 seconds, you already know.
Just another comment

Dunmor, KY

#22 Feb 25, 2011
Amanda Tharp wrote:
Just to let everyone know your drama shit is your's. Leave my name out of your mouth's. And as far as I am concerend you have to much time if you can talk shit and not back up.. Flippen you are one to talk. Worrie about keeping your child and cleaning your own home. I did nothing to anyone, If I see anymore I will fine out who and I can hint hint. You will go to fucken jail. I am done with people's stupidy. I am bettering my life. I am in collage now. And I take care of my children... You dont go and run your fucken mouth's about peoples children. It goes to show what class you have.. Oh ya as far as Shawn Roach goes that is my husband and all you are is jellouse Amanda Flippen that he turn your ass down so get over it!!!!!! As far as Rene no one know's anything so I would watch it. I am letting her know as well that people are running their mouthes.... I have two babydaddy's and Brandon Hancock is not one. My daughter has a dad and his name is Shawn get it through your head's
You should really learn how to spell, you aren't going to make it very far in "collage" without it.
UNKNOWN

Gallatin, TN

#24 Apr 6, 2011
I agree with alot of you ppl on here bc what yall sayt isthe truth she is a liar and a thief thats why I dont talk to her or have no use for her and that bf of hers hes a trip they are thieves and shit starters amanda isnt mommy material i mean she aintven got her own kid lmfao well that sums it up I guess she will learn when her kids are calling someone else mommy huh?
UNKNOWN

Gallatin, TN

#25 Apr 6, 2011
oh for Shawn carlton Roach he is nasty and steals moneyt from ppl who are handicapped what a lazy bum get a job shawn and stop living odff others and Amanda Rene wants nothing to do with your nasty skank ass
SAMME

AOL

#26 Apr 8, 2011
im saying...............i worked with amanda.........and i believe she cares............and we are not one to judge,,,,,,,,,rhonda tucker ..long john silvers
am i pissing you off yet

Paducah, KY

#27 Mar 10, 2012
all i can say it that i cant stand either one of the amandas they are both back staping and so two faced as hell they need to thing of there kids and stop have more
i know her real well

Paducah, KY

#28 Mar 10, 2012
She is a dead beat mom and gave up all her kids for a piece of sh!t that isnt with her anymore she is worthless and is always in jail bc her lazy a$$ wont work and pay her child support maybe dats why shes on the run? Oh well they will catch her 1 way or another.
common sense says

Paducah, KY

#29 Mar 10, 2012
sexxybitch wrote:
I know her and her man and well ya'll really dont want my opinion about either one of them
Sexxybitch aka Sharee Dewolf you have no room too talk bout her when your worse only you dont say your pregnant all the time, yall need too get fixed and quit having kids yall cant even take care of the ones ya got now so why want more?
amanda tharp

Paducah, KY

#31 Aug 19, 2012
alright u know this is sooooooooooo stupid that u all have soooooooooooo much time to talk crap about people .. I can say yes i havent been the best mom to my children but I have gotten my life together and am doing really well i might add. So say what u want about me any more u are the ones that look stupid for keeping this going what is it going to do piss me off no see i dont care or have the time to concentrate on u at all. just know that i am doing alright for my self and my children... God is the only one that can judge me... oh i know most of this is from the baby mommas of brandon hahahahaha its funny as hell like i would really be jealous or care what u think at all..... please kepp thae drama up its funny to watch because anyone with claas and a brain in their head would laugh at u too have fun
white guy

United States

#33 Apr 10, 2013
Hi Amanda long time where u been hiding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TeleTech training 32 min Newbie 1
baptist health drug screen (Jun '15) 47 min CaptainObvious 8
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 57 min teensy 8,130
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr teensy 4,680
Nicole Darrenkamp (Dec '12) 2 hr Beautiful 6
Mychaela Bruner 2 hr Beautiful 2
Aaron M Walker 2 hr Hummer 2
Nipple Play 3 hr ngotb 106
BBQ on the river 7 hr cardinal 40

Paducah Jobs