curious

Marion, IL

#1 Jun 6, 2011
Is he a good dr. /surgeon
kkh

Kevil, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2011
He is one of the best. If u r having surgery u r in good hands.
Nurse

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2011
curious wrote:
Is he a good dr./surgeon
He is one of my favs..he's a great Doctor and he has a compassionate bedside manner. His Physician Assistant is super great as well.
Ronny

Johnston City, IL

#4 Jun 7, 2011
Love Dr. Grogan. He took excellent care of me..
curious

Marion, IL

#5 Jun 7, 2011
kkh wrote:
He is one of the best. If u r having surgery u r in good hands.
that makes me feel alot better I'm having gallbladder surgery Friday, and It's my first surgery and I'm really scared, and some of my friends have had gallbladder surgery this past month, and they have had a lot of trouble and complications and it just really scared me
fact.

Paducah, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2011
Wow, actually a thread without negative things about someone. This is a first!
thinker

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2011
He is a great surgeon and a gentle man.
mom of two

Springfield, MO

#8 Jun 9, 2011
Dr. Grogan saved my life in 2006! If it wasn't for him an the staff of nurses at Western Baptist my kids would be w/out a mother today!! I thanked him back then an thank him an WB staff again today!! Also not to forget the WB ER, they are awsome!!
The BEST

Princeton, KY

#9 Jun 9, 2011
Dr. Grogan is the best surgeon around! He will take great care of you and is genuine about your recovery. He's a Godly man, too.
mom of two

Springfield, MO

#10 Jun 9, 2011
The BEST wrote:
Dr. Grogan is the best surgeon around! He will take great care of you and is genuine about your recovery. He's a Godly man, too.
Amen!!!!
Yep!

Dunmor, KY

#11 Jun 9, 2011
He did an awesome job on my gallbladder also!:)
operator

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jun 9, 2011
He is amazing:). Couldnt be more pleased to answer his after hours calls! He is such a nice guy! We love him, Stigall, and Howard!
72 riviera

Niles, IL

#13 Jun 9, 2011
He did my surgery and was awesome.... Had my gallbladder removed. Was the second time I was in the er... First time I was sent home cause the surgeon on duty didn't want to come in... He told me it should have bern taken out the first time. It had ruptured and the bile was leaking into my stomach. Said it could have killed me. He chewed that other docs butt... That's what my nurse said anyway. Was in hospital three days cause of infection and he came in every day to check on me
curious

Marion, IL

#14 Jun 12, 2011
I love dr grogan he was a awesome dr. I had my gallbladder surgery Friday, but I had a few complications and had to be admitted for 24 hrs. I have really had a horrible time since my surgery. But since then I have noticed my left outer thigh is numb, did any of you have problems with this. Or have any idea what it may be causing it.
wannano

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2011
What happen to Dr Kenneth Grogan at Eyecare Associates
really

United States

#16 Dec 1, 2011
don't go to his partner he's a smartass with a very bad bedside manner and seems all about the money instead of true compassion. I'm talking about the surgical dr grogan not the eye doc...dont know him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anybody know a Russell Davis? (Jan '14) 1 hr Not_Allowed_to_know 3
Julian Carroll 1 hr Meek 23
Whats all the hoopla about WPSD's News at Nine? (Oct '10) 1 hr Meek 6
Julian Spitz 1 hr Meek 1
Where is tori shaw now? 1 hr Meek 6
WPSD Is Fake News 1 hr Meek 21
Back in jail... Again 2 hr Hmmm.... 8
cuckold fetish (Oct '12) 2 hr tina 53

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web