Glue stick

Paducah, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
What is with that dirty trailer next to the parking lot? It's an unsafe eyesore that needs to go...
true grit

Cunningham, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
speaking of LOES, I'd like to know who the DUMB ASS is that only opens up half the gate that's over the entrance and just what good that's supposed to do....
Old friend

Paducah, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Yea Id like to know that too. Gonna cause a wreck sure enough
Parent40

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Thank Waldrop the Supt!
Glue stick

Paducah, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Back to the trailer though.... Some of the little kids make up stories about it calling it "the borrowing house" I live near there and would hate to think that kids would actually go there out of curiosity. Who does it belong to? Who can we complain to about it?

I believe the gate being half open is to keep traffic one way for the safety of the kids and for better traffic flow.
Hey

Paducah, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I own that trailer. I was given permission to keep it there and do not have any intentions of moving it any time soon so your going to have to get over it and find sometthing else to bich about. Look around its not that hard.
Glue stick

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Why do you keep it so trashy? With the windows busted out and junk piled to the ceiling... What purpose does it serve you to have old folgers cans and rusty file cabinets? Pray tell, where did you get permission? I don't look for reasons to complain, I just hate that it's by the school and obviously a safety hazard. It's an eyesore that brings down property value and u have to see it early every day. If you would just board up the broken windows I wouldn't complain anymore. Take some pride in ownership.
MomOf3

Paducah, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
I filed a complaint about it with code enforcement. I encourage anyone else to do the same. It is an unsafe structure!

http://mccrackenfiscalcourt.com/Departments/c...

There's the link! Lets clean that junk up for our kids sake!
Glue stick

Paducah, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
As have I. Took pictures of it this afternoon to send in. You can see animals in the windows, as well as issues with the structure itself. I take it this is the property of the house on Maryland ave, so that's the address I've put it under.
Truth

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Waldrop needs to GO!!! She allows this stuff to happen!!! Some Board members need to wake up and smell the truth!
Glue stick

Paducah, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
The trailer is not Waldrops fault because its not on school property. We as parents need to get that taken care of through the courthouse. Someone posted the link above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual harressment 3 min Gay Boy 9
Good bankruptcy Attorney 3 min Erin 4
Heath Memorial 19 min okimar 33
Amy fee where's she been 36 min Lickit 13
MGTOW movement in Paducah 40 min another man 41
Byron Sparkman 2 hr hmm 1
Snitch List 2 hr Diane 31
Court Date on the 15th 16 hr cavitt ies 94

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web