Insider

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Dec 2, 2010
There has been talk about the owner buying crawdaddies and expanding there and the fights are why they r a no tolerance bar...most people who cause trouble get banned....and those who are trashing talking the bar don't people who work there have kids and thats there main income...if you do not like do not go but do not ruin it for every one else...
Matt Rowe

Parkersburg, IA

#22 Dec 3, 2010
Missy Rose wrote:
That place needs to expand out its too tight up in there
Thats what she said....
Anonymous

United States

#23 Jan 15, 2011
Insider wrote:
There has been talk about the owner buying crawdaddies and expanding there and the fights are why they r a no tolerance bar...most people who cause trouble get banned....and those who are trashing talking the bar don't people who work there have kids and thats there main income...if you do not like do not go but do not ruin it for every one else...
Every bar that has been on crawdaddies has been doomed for bankrupt or closed for some reason.
crazy8

Paducah, KY

#24 Jan 15, 2011
I hear that the owner of the pickle is or might be involved in a law suit or leagl issues of some kind and he might loose his beer/liquor license. Has anyone heard anything about it? Hear that he got into a fight with a customer or something. I stopped going there weeks ago. To many fights there and drinks are shitty and depends on who you have a bartender on what you pay.
muffsmasher

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jan 15, 2011
Sounds Luke a bunch of buttfxckers hang out there.
justcurious11

Madisonville, KY

#26 Jan 15, 2011
Who owns and works there now Havent been in years
whatever

Springfield, MO

#27 Jan 16, 2011
The Pickle is to small for as many people that go there. Too many fights.Some staff is rude and could care less about the customers.The only good bartender is Christy.They should have never let Vegas leave.
billy

Chicago, IL

#28 Jan 16, 2011
Lol. Not a gay hang out. But there sure are alot of DL black dudes there. I've had Plenty in the bathroom or parking lot.
PitBullMoma

Cadiz, KY

#30 Jan 18, 2011
Tim Walker is the owner and he is a good guy, dont hate on him cause a bunch of drunk idiots want to act all bad and start fights, and most the bartenders and shot girls are awesome not rude.
Paducah

Paducah, KY

#31 Jan 19, 2011
Think his name is tim phillips
PitBullMoma

Eddyville, KY

#32 Jan 19, 2011
Tim Phillips is the manager, Tim Walker is the owner
Bat0054

Paducah, KY

#33 Jan 19, 2011
Good place if you like nasty girls.
whiteboy

Paducah, KY

#34 Jan 20, 2011
billy wrote:
Lol. Not a gay hang out. But there sure are alot of DL black dudes there. I've had Plenty in the bathroom or parking lot.
oh really.....thats hot
jwonderin

Madisonville, KY

#35 Jan 20, 2011
Is there a guy name jamie that runs the place for tim walker
LOL

Nashville, TN

#36 Jan 27, 2011
They need to fire the blond that works at the door, cause she is a lying fat a.. that is very rude to everybody! Even the bouncers said they know how she is! She has done got a bunch of people kicked out for no reason, and tellin bullshit lies on people! She acts like she run the place, if yall hadnt told me Tim did, I wouldnt have known any better!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#38 Jan 27, 2011
I hadn't been out in YEARS and decided to go out with one of my friends last weekend and we checked it out. I agree that they need to expand...way to many people and NO WHERE NEAR enough room. And as for the biotch at the door...yes she's rude as hell and that's with me only going once.
As far as them buying the old Crawdaddies I wouldn't suggest anyone doing that. The story is there use to b a club there that was called the Cabana Club and it burnt down. They rebuilt it and it soon went under. Every club that has been there in that spot since then has never made it more than a few years at most. It's a great location and perfect size but I don't know that I would risk investing in a building that never seems to b able to remain open for long.
my my hey hey

Paducah, KY

#40 Mar 27, 2011
crazy 8 wrote:
I drove by The Pickle sat night/morning around 2:30 am and there were 5 cop cas there with there lights on. does anyone know what was going on?
It's the Pickle they are always there.
BM4

Paducah, KY

#41 Mar 27, 2011
The drinks suck, have virtually no alcohol in them. If u wanna be drunk gotta drink before u go.
gdog

Paducah, KY

#42 Mar 27, 2011
it is sad that you cant go out an have a good time anymore they should raise the door charge to keep the rif raft out you want to fight stay home an watch on tv an then a bystander gets hurt thats bullshit
yup

Paducah, KY

#43 Mar 27, 2011
gdog wrote:
it is sad that you cant go out an have a good time anymore they should raise the door charge to keep the rif raft out you want to fight stay home an watch on tv an then a bystander gets hurt thats bullshit
i agree. keep that shit at home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football season 2016 4 min 9 lives 30
News Lourdes opens pain management center 6 min Christ died of AIDs 1
Silo's Country Club? (Aug '13) 8 min Two over 48
club b street 14 min hmm 1
what do you know about Leigha Deville (May '12) 31 min Jam 21
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 1 hr teensy 6,492
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr teensy 1,748
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages