happycamper

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2012
The one on Jackson st and in lone oak are both lowering their prices on most stuff!! I noticed this the other day when I was in there. I love shopping there, the quality of the meat and produce is so much better than other competitors. Only wish they would double coupons throughout the week instead of just Wednesday.
just saying

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2012
they are indeed great stores!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Thank God for lower prices!!
my2cents

Herndon, VA

#4 Mar 20, 2012
I pretty much only buy meat from Kroger or Super Valu
really

Franklin, TN

#5 Mar 22, 2012
Kroger meat is disgusting!!
Zystone

Paducah, KY

#6 Mar 23, 2012
I'd still pay the extra money and go to Super Valu just to avoid Walmart. I severely despise Walmart, and would rather have bodily pain inflicted on me than to have to go shop there. The company is the epitome of all that is evil and corrupt, and I bet Sam Walton rolls in his grave knowing how is company is ran now!
noone

Franklin, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Zystone wrote:
I'd still pay the extra money and go to Super Valu just to avoid Walmart. I severely despise Walmart, and would rather have bodily pain inflicted on me than to have to go shop there. The company is the epitome of all that is evil and corrupt, and I bet Sam Walton rolls in his grave knowing how is company is ran now!
sad but true
eggs

Nashville, TN

#8 Mar 24, 2012
They have good bacon
my2cents

Herndon, VA

#9 Mar 24, 2012
Well, I like the meat at Kroger. I hate Walmart's meat, especially the ground beef. Super Value has the best meat of all the grocery stores. Always super fresh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why would conversation about MCHS new coach be ... 20 min Unity 4
News New cab company thriving in Paducah (Mar '16) 22 min Johhny 12
wpsd tv (May '14) 46 min xxx 11
Southside Kroger turnover rate 46 min Truth seeker 4
Jennifer Renee Mabry (Jan '16) 1 hr Anonymous 83
guys who are strippers (Nov '14) 2 hr Buffy 20
Whatever happened to.......... 3 hr not so swift 36

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance