First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2011
I'm curious about a couple of things. Is John still going up there and preaching every sunday even though he had an affair and him and his wife have split up? Does anyone else think he should step down for a short period?
the truth

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2011
I would say yes, he should step down. Is this a hypothetical situation or a real situation with a preacher? Also any news on the fc pastor
Hey

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Jan 8, 2011
First of all he never cheated on mendy, she already has a boyfriend so before u post something get ur stories straight.
backstabber

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2011
May god be with you
the truth

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2011
Hey wrote:
First of all he never cheated on mendy, she already has a boyfriend so before u post something get ur stories straight.
Did he get up in front of the church and say he never cheated? I know for a fact he admitted to having an affair, i also know he tried to say it was strictly and emotional one and not physical, but that just sounds like a bunch of crap to me
the truth

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 8, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
The truth- its a true situation in or around West side of the county at a church I attended approx 5 yrs ago. I know nothing on FC however just know the church Im talking about is dieing and will fast if he doesnt man up do the right thing and leave!
what church do you speak of?
the truth

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2011
So no news on if the joke of a preacher is still goin down there at faith center? Its surprising to me that there can be so much corruption in a church and it continue to try to preach God's message.
the truth

Port Orange, FL

#11 Jan 9, 2011
so no one cares that the faith centers pastor is a cheater and a liar?
sworker

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 9, 2011
Why do you care so much? Preacher or not, we all make mistakes. No one is perfect, including you. I get the impression that you are one of those individulas that think their crap does not stink! Well to answer your question "does anyone care that the faith center pastor is a cheater and liar".... my answer is NO! I have my own problems to deal with and I am sure you do too!!!
the truth wrote:
so no one cares that the faith centers pastor is a cheater and a liar?
Teacher

Central City, KY

#13 Jan 9, 2011
I hate to say this, but to most preachers, it's just a job.
the truth

Port Orange, FL

#14 Jan 10, 2011
sworker wrote:
Why do you care so much? Preacher or not, we all make mistakes. No one is perfect, including you. I get the impression that you are one of those individulas that think their crap does not stink! Well to answer your question "does anyone care that the faith center pastor is a cheater and liar".... my answer is NO! I have my own problems to deal with and I am sure you do too!!!<quoted text>
I dont really have any problems, i just think its funny that people still go to church there even though their pastor is a fake

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 16, 2011
Who did he have the affair with?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 16, 2011
????????
zoii2010

La Center, KY

#19 Jan 16, 2011
Is that any of your business? I don't know you from Adam.
yep

La Center, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2011
Let me guess, you believe him because he told his congregation it was mutual. Hell, it probably was. If my husband had an affair, I would want to leave as well. But did he tell the congregation WHY it was mutual? That's a negative.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 16, 2011
Why do so many people get on this site making claims but refuse to back it up? You go to Hell for lying, you know?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 16, 2011
zoii2010 wrote:
Is that any of your business? I don't know you from Adam.
So, because you say it, everybody is supposed to accept it as true? Hell, I could say anything and say Im friends with the family but that certainly doesnt mean its true. Back it up
zoii2010

La Center, KY

#24 Jan 16, 2011
Did you ask HIM to back it up when he told your congregation it was "mutual" but didn't say why? Probably not. So get over it. I'm not going to drop names or anything. It's not my business to do that. If you have a question ask John himself. He is a preacher, you know. Meaning he probably tells the truth all the time, especially to his congregation. Oh. Wait. He doesn't do that, does he? Joke of a church.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25 Jan 16, 2011
As a matter of fact, yes, I did ask him. I know him, not like you that spreads lies and hides behind a keyboard. Not gonna drop names because you have none. Tell the truth. Its not hard.
zoii2010

La Center, KY

#26 Jan 16, 2011
Ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mellow mushroom grand opening 21 min truth hertz 60
occunet (Jul '12) 2 hr Fred 18
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 hr 2twisted 5,285
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 2 hr 2twisted 8,771
cycle knight mc (Jun '14) 2 hr zero percenter 8
Immigrant day 3 hr Kevlar 6
Mindy Carroll 3 hr Smarty 5

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages