First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bout to bust

Paducah, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2011
Where can a fella get a happy ending massage around here? Jeez!
okthen

Wanatah, IN

#2 Apr 28, 2011
Try Nevada.
Bout to bust

Paducah, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2011
"Around here" d**k face.
Really

Paducah, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2011
lemonparty. org has a list of local massage parlours like that.
Bout to bust

Paducah, KY

#5 Apr 28, 2011
Really? Thanks...Really.
Bout to bust

Paducah, KY

#6 Apr 28, 2011
Bingo....NOT! Ok, it's back to yuor mom I guess.
just saying

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2011
Bout to bust wrote:
Bingo....NOT! Ok, it's back to yuor mom I guess.
Won't around here not by a real therapist anyway
refundqueen

Paducah, KY

#8 Apr 30, 2011
Why don't you try do it yourself, ding dong.
explode in me

United States

#9 Apr 30, 2011
Well bout to bust I don't know bout the massage but I got sumthin you can bust in!!! We can always massage each other before we both bust!! That sounds like a happy ending to me!!

Since: Mar 11

Madisonville, KY

#10 May 2, 2011
ill bust in ur eye.
I got you

United States

#11 May 10, 2011
Try Tranquil Waters. I got lucky everytime even though I always get a different therapist
DuKeHaTeR

Paducah, KY

#12 May 11, 2011
I got you wrote:
Try Tranquil Waters. I got lucky everytime even though I always get a different therapist
Thas because you are a premature ejaculator =/
juss sayin

Owensboro, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2012
mo arte
TRUCKERBOB66

Marion, IL

#14 Oct 14, 2012
There are several places that do happy ending massages in paducah, you just have to know how to do it. You can't come right out and ask for "the special massage" or a "happy ending" because they will think you are the cops.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 14, 2012
TRUCKERBOB66 wrote:
There are several places that do happy ending massages in paducah, you just have to know how to do it. You can't come right out and ask for "the special massage" or a "happy ending" because they will think you are the cops.
Such as????
TRUCKERBOB66

Metropolis, IL

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Obviously I'm not going to name the places but what you do is say "I need a helping hand" and hold your hand out with an extra 20 dollars in it, make sure the 20 is visible to the girl. If the girl acts like she is confused then it's not the right place.
Laughing man

Memphis, TN

#17 Oct 15, 2012
I'm "told" you can pantomime what you want like move a hand up and down near belt level,point to your mouth or touch a thumb and forefinger while moving the other index finger in and out of the resulting hole to find out if such services are offered.be sure not to ask specifically what you want while doing that.They'll think yer a cop and all you'll get is a rubdown by a naked chick.
tree

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2012
TRUCKERBOB66 wrote:
Obviously I'm not going to name the places but what you do is say "I need a helping hand" and hold your hand out with an extra 20 dollars in it, make sure the 20 is visible to the girl. If the girl acts like she is confused then it's not the right place.
Is there 4 or 5 places like that in Paducah? Or even more than that?
TRUCKERBOB66

Metropolis, IL

#19 Oct 15, 2012
I have been to 5 different places in Paducah and a couple in the county. Some charge more than others when I found one that I liked I just go to her only. She is in Paducah and charges 80.00 for an hour and a half plus the extra 20. When you find one keep going to the same person, safer that way. I have never asked for sex just a handy, some might even offer sex but only after you have been there for a while. They don't want to loose there license and are cautious you just have to make them feel at ease and that might take a few appointments.
tree

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Oct 15, 2012
TRUCKERBOB66 wrote:
I have been to 5 different places in Paducah and a couple in the county. Some charge more than others when I found one that I liked I just go to her only. She is in Paducah and charges 80.00 for an hour and a half plus the extra 20. When you find one keep going to the same person, safer that way. I have never asked for sex just a handy, some might even offer sex but only after you have been there for a while. They don't want to loose there license and are cautious you just have to make them feel at ease and that might take a few appointments.
Ok, thanks for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 38 min Love Jesus 6,233
Corey Faith 42 min Reidland 12
Walmart in lone oak? 47 min Cochise 9
i need a job asap 1 hr laborer 5
ahahahhaa i can bury this town 1 hr MooCow 9
employment at marquette transportation (Oct '12) 2 hr Mr Man 55
wrongful Termination lawyers in Paducah KY? 2 hr Former HR Mgr 19
Why is Dallas medical closing? 9 hr riverrat 9
More from around the web

Paducah People Search