Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Just wondering if anyone buying from GM was told after paying with a debit card, they had to give their SSN, and then sign a form for a Mastercard, and tell the cashier what your monthly income was?
I told her the SSN was not right, and all of this occured after I had swiped my Debit card for the purchases I made. Is this an everyday policy there? I guess I will not be using card, and probably not shopping there anymore either.
And you are right, I asked if the ssn was needed for the debit card transacition, and the cashier said yes. Sure dont seem right.
PIMP

Eddyville, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2012
I'm surprized you were able to buy anything espically if you needed some help. The only time i was ever there the people working there walked off pretty quick when i tried to ask them anything and the prices were really hard to find on a item if their was a price on it.
None of your business

Paducah, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2012
You literally made all of that up about the credit card. When you sign up for a credit card with the store, you provide that information for the credit card company. The associate then returns the paper to you with the info on it. Let me guess, your pissy because you were denied credit so you spread lies. Every credit card anyone applies for anywhere requires your social. Same thing for the monthly income, every single store in existence would do the same thing. Verdict. Your a dope!!!
whatsup

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2012
are theygoing to close net year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda king....who stole a car 17 min penny 10
Barkley Center 19 min Rachel 20
tori shaw 46 min Truth 48
amanda keeling mejia 48 min rain 3
Chevy Malibu 1 hr !!! 4
pele the d.j. 3 hr Marty 9
Sarah Stewart Holland 3 hr BurningBush 19
Paducah Mayor 3 hr Unity 60
Tina dui 3 hr Team Tina 65
More from around the web