Tommy Clement & Family

Tommy Clement & Family

Posted in the Paducah Forum

guy

Murray, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2011
Bunch of crazies.
Compulsive liars.

He's going down for 15 years. Next they need to deal with those good for nothing kids.
jake

Murray, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Guy's a waste. Maybe we'll get luckily and he'll die in jail. Courts should take his house and cars to pay back the schools.
no one

Murray, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2011
P.o.S.
I worked there and his bullsh!t about everyone doing it is just that.
He was a small little man that couldn't deal with how his life ended up and wanted to make us all pay for it.
He also stole copper from houses with his freak kid.
JOHN-DOE REIDLAND KY

AOL

#4 Nov 19, 2011
HE NEED GO TO JAIL BUT THEY IS ALOT OF SHUT GOING ON RIGHT HERE AT THE ROAD DEPT WE WAS SITTING AT A RESTUARANT PEOPLE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE ARTICLE IN THE NEWPAPER AND THE RD DEPT.THIS IS A FACT IT WAS IN THE NEWPAPER ABOUT JUDGE VAN NEWBERRY WENT OVER HIS MINUTE ON HIS PHONE BILL AND OTHER WORK WITH HIM.THE PEOPLE WHO AUDIT THESE RECORD NEED TO AUDITOR EVERYONE WHO GOT A PHONE WITH THE COUNTY IF THEY DO ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE BECAUSE THEY ARE LOT OF MISUSE OF THE PHONE .TAXPAYER LIKE US GOT TO BUY FOR THIS BILL
THE POLICE NEED TO INVESTIGATE THE RD DEPT ASK PEOPLE WHAT GOING ON LIKE STEALING.BUT TOMMY NEED TO GO TO JAIL FOR THE CRIME HE DONE BUT ALOT OF THIS IS GOING ON IN THE COUNTY.
curious

Paducah, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2011
Did Clement have a criminal record before this?
jury of 1

Murray, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
Who cares if he did or not. What he did was very bad and he is guilty as sin.
I did read that his kids are in and out of jail and on welfare. Guess he was stealing to pay for their good for nothing asses.
not true

Murray, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2011
Someone should check the mans house he's got all kinda playground stuff out back.
loser

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2011
loser whos gonna spend the rest of his life in jail he shouldn't get to spend even a day more free
mommabad

United States

#10 Nov 19, 2011
I saw on Facebook where his kid says he was scapegoated. His family must be full of liars and criminals for them to ignore all of things he got from work or accept them.
I'd say run them out of town but they look like white trash and trash like that never goes away.
meeeeee

Benton, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2011
All these comments from Murray? Likely 1 person using many names. What u got against this guy?
youuuuu

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2011
meeeeee wrote:
All these comments from Murray? Likely 1 person using many names. What u got against this guy?
I see 6 in Murray. Given the size of Murray and Calloway, that the wording in most of the posts aren't the same or even close, it's not very likely that it's the same person. At least not all 6. Maybe two of them are...

But the guy did steal 170k from schools and god knows how much on his trial. I could see where someone would be pissed enough to do it.
Still thinks it's at least 4 posters.
justice

White Plains, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2011
The man is guilty wished they would have gone further back be and Stamper been doing it for yrs even bought Xmas and school supplies off the county..None of his family payed for fuel for yrs... Was there others Im sure but he is no scapegoat he is a selfish theif who in the end found his nice bone. I heard he treated his fellow workers and drivers very badly...He got what he deserve.
Beee

Saint Charles, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2012
his son, jason is the one that was hit by the car in murray. by zaveral jackson.
mammaw

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Their daughter is worse than rest of family combined. Boy could I tell some stories. Figured their son was needing someone new to pay their way since big daddy (not) can no longer steal to do it
mammaw

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 1, 2012
no one wrote:
P.o.S.
I worked there and his bullsh!t about everyone doing it is just that.
He was a small little man that couldn't deal with how his life ended up and wanted to make us all pay for it.
He also stole copper from houses with his freak kid.
which kid?
mammaw

Naperville, IL

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Where is he serving his time and/ or did he get shock probation?
friends

Paducah, KY

#18 Oct 3, 2012
I don't know why Tommy was only one that went down for this because in july 2010 I was in symposia at the other man that he was partner with .. This guy had all kinds of nice tools. Was real $$$ for someone that work under him in the system .. I just would like to know why he didn't go down??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr McDonald 1 hr teensy 9
Tlo 1 hr teensy 131
New Madrid Fault 1 hr teensy 14
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr teensy 3,197
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 1 hr teensy 4,293
Jamie sawers 2 hr Jackson 8
Vanzant's 2 hr Nope 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages