Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Bonifay, Florida

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Anyone know this guy?
Id like to file a formal complaint against him over my treatment this morning.How do I get a copy of the conversation we had?
Get it

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
Anyone know this guy?
Id like to file a formal complaint against him oGver my treatment this morning.How do I get a copy of the conversation we had?
Go down to Paducah Police Dept. and see if they have a copy of it. If they don't, you can speak to whoever is in charge and lodge a complaint.
WhoiB

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 16, 2012
Ask was his camera running. They have made it a law now that all cars are outfitted with cameras and they must be running at all times. Then file a formal complaint. If you do not mind what did he say?
Clouseau

Calhoun, KY

#4 Jun 16, 2012
Not a law KSP troopers don't have dash cams at all.

Bonifay, Florida

#5 Jun 16, 2012
WhoiB wrote:
Ask was his camera running. They have made it a law now that all cars are outfitted with cameras and they must be running at all times. Then file a formal complaint. If you do not mind what did he say?
First he attempted to take a business card that was given to me by the state police.I told him it was my property and he couldnt...
So he took a picture of the card.

He seemed really pissed that the State Police brought me into paducah.Once he realized that I was a local his mood changed.

He said something about the homeless people problem in paducah and how laws were passed to get rid of them.We were standing directly in front of his car.There should be pretty good audio and video.
He didnt write me a ticket.Truth is I wish he had.

I served this country to ensure free speech.My sign was simply asking for a ride and to where I was going.I wasnt standing at walmart begging for change.

People that saw me could either decide to give me a ride or decide not to.But when people take away your rights, then you dont have them.There is no choice.I gave him permission to search my bag,Id submit to a drug test if he asked me to.I have no warrents, I have nothing to hide.

He and I took nearly the same oath.To defend the constitution against all enemys forign and domestic.But he enforces laws that violate it and I fight to protect those rights.
WhoiB

Nashville, TN

#6 Jun 16, 2012
Clouseau wrote:
Not a law KSP troopers don't have dash cams at all.
But it is in Paducah. Remember those officers not so long ago that had to resign or were fired for tampering with their dash cams because they were having sex in the car?

Bonifay, Florida

#7 Jun 16, 2012
I think he violated my civil rights by making me roll up my sign.Anyone agree? Or disagree?

You need to see the video to decide.I could be making the whole thing up.This is Topix after all.
Uh.......

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
I think he violated my civil rights by making me roll up my sign.Anyone agree? Or disagree?

You need to see the video to decide.I could be making the whole thing up.This is Topix after all.
Just because you served in the military is not an excuse to allow you to become a vagrant bum! I also served and was able to become a productive member of society afterwards! It's the job of the police to "clean up the streets" so to speak, so he was only doing his job. I'm applaud him for his efforts! You, on the other hand, I despise!
WhoiB

Nashville, TN

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
I applaud you for defending our country, but in Paducah I do not believe you are allowed to hold up signs like you mentioned. On numerous occasions I have seen officers stop people from doing so. Normally though they take them to the shelter..hmm. Please tell us how you were just holding a sign and now have internet access.

Bonifay, Florida

#10 Jun 16, 2012
And I respect your opinion and your right to hold up a sign stating your opinion.

Even if you didnt serve.What was your MOS?
Whats a P38?
Jarad

Paducah, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
Anyone know this guy?
Id like to file a formal complaint against him over my treatmente this morning.How do I get a copy of the conversation we had?
I have had dealings with this officer. He charged me with offenses I did not commit. I had to spend a lot of money to prove my innocence.

Bonifay, Florida

#12 Jun 16, 2012
WhoiB wrote:
<quoted text>I applaud you for defending our country, but in Paducah I do not believe you are allowed to hold up signs like you mentioned. On numerous occasions I have seen officers stop people from doing so. Normally though they take them to the shelter..hmm. Please tell us how you were just holding a sign and now have internet access.
Library wifi.Since you asked.

Bonifay, Florida

#13 Jun 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="Uh......."]< quoted text>
Just because you served in the military is not an excuse to allow you to become a vagrant bum! I also served and was able to become a productive member of society afterwards! It's the job of the police to "clean up the streets" so to speak, so he was only doing his job. I'm applaud him for his efforts! You, on the other hand, I despise![/QUOTE]

Noticed your connection says hopkinsville.
Did you serve at campbell?
WhoiB

Nashville, TN

#14 Jun 16, 2012
Did the officer offer to take you anywhere?
Uh.......

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Jun 16, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
Just because you served in the military is not an excuse to allow you to become a vagrant bum! I also served and was able to become a productive member of society afterwards! It's the job of the police to "clean up the streets" so to speak, so he was only doing his job. I'm applaud him for his efforts! You, on the other hand, I despise! "

Noticed your connection says hopkinsville.
Did you serve at campbell?
Yes I did.
Uh.......

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jun 16, 2012
Homeless Veteran wrote:
And I respect your opinion and your right to hold up a sign stating your opinion.

Even if you didnt serve.What was your MOS?
Whats a P38?
C rations where replaced by MREs several years ago, so P38s are no longer issued.
kneesarered

Paducah, KY

#17 Jun 16, 2012
lots of ppd enforcers tamper with their cameras and mics...only way they get caught if they have an audit or complaint. some good folks, mostly pos that can't get hired anywhere else. most all the guys are sexual preditors and stalkers. trust me...

Bonifay, Florida

#18 Jun 16, 2012
WhoiB wrote:
Did the officer offer to take you anywhere?
Nope.

Bonifay, Florida

#19 Jun 16, 2012
Yes I did.[/QUOTE]

Both my faher and I were stationed at campbell.
A son whom is in the national guard was born In Hopkinsville.

I thank you for your service to our country.
If you dont desire to pray for me or send me your lint you dont have to.Putting yourself in harms way to protect our country was enough.

I was in saudi in 91.I carried a P-38 on my keyring.
Best can opener in the world made right hear in the USA.

Am sorry to hear they no longer issue them.

Bonifay, Florida

#20 Jun 16, 2012
kneesarered wrote:
lots of ppd enforcers tamper with their cameras and mics...only way they get caught if they have an audit or complaint. some good folks, mostly pos that can't get hired anywhere else. most all the guys are sexual preditors and stalkers. trust me...
I have heard about the sex for no ticket story.
And I remember about the meat truck accident and theft.
The sexual preditor story is new to me though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shirtless in Lowes... 23 min Someone 23
Amy pruitt (Jan '11) 58 min Justsayin 6
Bethani adams is back with david hunter!!! 1 hr Lol 48
Is Bethani Adams pregnant AGAIN or just fat (Sep '16) 1 hr Lol 12
Dear Mike Smith 1 hr Kicker 16
wpsd - fail!! 2 hr Injustice101 82
Timothy Ezell (Aug '13) 3 hr He is a snitch 12
Grey manor...forclosing 7 hr sandman 49

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web