Please don't get pregnant to keep a man you should know this by the 3rd time
Fred

Kirksey, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Please don't get them pregnant.
daredevil

Bardwell, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2012
Let me tell you something not all girls get pregnant by multiple guys just to trin and keep them. if some guys would use their head on top of the shoulders instead of between their legs and relize that they have a good girl and not leave them wen they get pregnant then just maybe you wouldnt have alot of girls with multiple baby daddys.
aaa

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2012
You must enjoy raising kids solo ??
WhoiB

Nashville, TN

#5 Jun 17, 2012
As I said on another thread; Mama's baby/Daddies maybe. Therefore ladies if you know you are the one who has to suffer through labor, then provide for a child emotionally, financially, etc. then YOU are the damn fools for allowing yourselves to get pregnant by just any guy. What ever happened to dating 1st then getting married? Men are dogs. Always have been. A man can lay in the middle of the street with a million women and no one would say a thing, but the minute a woman does it she is called a whore. So stop putting yourselves into these predicaments ladies and then blaming others for not being on top of your G.A.M.E!!!!
daredevil

Bardwell, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2012
aaa who you talking to if its me i have no problem raising my kids im just stating a fact yes i have kids with different dads but no one knows what i went through.
daredevil

Bardwell, KY

#7 Jun 17, 2012
whoiB im not blaming my kids dads im fine with raising my kids on my own i dont need their dads.
WhoiB

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 17, 2012
daredevil wrote:
aaa who you talking to if its me i have no problem raising my kids im just stating a fact yes i have kids with different dads but no one knows what i went through.
I see I hit a nerve without even trying. You even spammed my comment and everything. WOW! I was actually speaking in general. I find women who have multiple children with multiple men pitiful. Especially when they whine and complain about the "baby daddies". Women's movements have come so far and women like this set it back. It is pathetic and ridiculous. Two words...BIRTH CONTROL
daredevil

Bardwell, KY

#9 Jun 17, 2012
WhoiB no you didnt hit a nerve it takes alot to hit one of my nerves but think what you want. I am through with this topix so go harass someone else since you get a thrill from it.
WhoiB

Nashville, TN

#10 Jun 17, 2012
daredevil wrote:
WhoiB no you didnt hit a nerve it takes alot to hit one of my nerves but think what you want. I am through with this topix so go harass someone else since you get a thrill from it.
I'd be willing to say that you simply have no rebuttal to my comment cause it is what it is. Furthermore this is TOPIX so where did you get the "harassment" theory from? IDIOT...GO HAVE SOME MORE BABIES BY SOME MORE BABY DADDIES BUM BIOTCH
daredevil

Bardwell, KY

#11 Jun 17, 2012
bum biotch my ass i own my own house and i have my own income i dont go after my kids dads for child support i dont need help from no one i got this on my own.
Stan

Kirksey, KY

#12 Jun 17, 2012
daredevil wrote:
whoiB im not blaming my kids dads im fine with raising my kids on my own i dont need their dads.
You might not need their dad, but kids need a good dad. It's unfair to the kids that y'all are not more selective.
Kim

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2012
Here's something I just can't understand
If the guy have three girls then he's the man
He can either give us some head, sex her off
If the girl does the same, then she's a whore
But the table's about to turn
I'll bet my fame on it
Cats take my ideas and put their name on it
It's aiight though, you can't hold me down
I got to keep on movin'
To all my girls with a man who be tryin to mack
Do it right back to him and let that be that
You need to let him know that his game is whack
excuses

Paducah, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2012
there is no excuse for women to get pregnant like they do. There are so many forms of birth control its unreal. Same as with for men making sure he wears a condom. People just don't use their brains in the heat of the moment and pay the consequences the rest of their lives along with their children doing without because they can't be supported properly.
debate

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2012
WhoiB wrote:
As I said on another thread; Mama's baby/Daddies maybe. Therefore ladies if you know you are the one who has to suffer through labor, then provide for a child emotionally, financially, etc. then YOU are the damn fools for allowing yourselves to get kopregnant by just any guy. What ever happened to dating 1st then getting married? Men are dogs. Always have been. A man can lay in the middle of the street with a million women and no one would say a thing, but the minute a woman does it she is called a whore. So stop putting yourselves into these predicaments ladies and then blaming others for not being on top of your G.A.M.E!!!!
I will say that marriage isnt always the answer either. I have an aunt that has 2 kids from different marriages. Each divorce was caused by the typical bs, infidelity and disloyalty. So you see, some of these women may have been married and some may have actually thought marriage was in their future, but some of these no good men turn from sugar to shit and force women to either leave on their own free will or be left feeling worthless.... with children involved. Now some ppl will argue the women should know when enough is enough, which is part true, but i say compare it to ppl who faithfully play the lottery and/or gamble... the need and want for the money right, which leave most broke and struggling. Same with a woman looking for love. Think shes found it, have a baby or more, then oops daddy doesnt want mommy anymore, goodbye.. not in all cases obviously, but most. messed up world.
debate

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2012
I meant to add that the women tends to keep falling in these love traps and then when its all said and done shes birthed multiple babies by multiple men. Now after three, there really should be some type of light bulb going off in their head, buuuut for some of these women it doenst bc theyre "that" desperate for love and some actually believe having children will keep a man.
uknowuseeit

United States

#17 Oct 7, 2012
WhoiB wrote:
<quoted text>I see I hit a nerve without even trying. You even spammed my comment and everything. WOW! I was actually speaking in general. I find women who have multiple children with multiple men pitiful. Especially when they whine and complain about the "baby daddies". Women's movements have come so far and women like this set it back. It is pathetic and ridiculous. Two words...BIRTH CONTROL
I am not at all pleased with this comment that was left behind everything that says "Quote", I too am a woman in the same "predicament", and furthermore does not appreciate people like you who come on here to have something negative to say about us woman, we work hard to supply every need for our beloved children to be hqppy and healthy, so fromthe bottom all the way to the top...don't hate congratulate! Maybe you can learn a thing or two if you knew what it was like living in in my shoes... or other women around such as me.
six

West Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 7, 2012
I have 8 kids with 6 different daddy's. I take care of them all on my own. I get my k tap and food stamps and do all I can. Can't help it that they were too dumb to wear a condom

Duh......

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Oct 7, 2012
lol this is whats wrong with paducah to many ghetto country dumb b's worrying about other people they are gonna do what they wanna do what about the men they dont have a part in being dumb when they get theses women pregnant sound like dumbasses from the south ignorant ass people who need another job if you on here talking about the next worry about yourself you talking about it nots gonna mean anything
ashalei

Moreno Valley, CA

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Everyone is so quick to judge. No one knows where anothers journey has come or where it's going. It is far too rare in this day and age for one man and one woman to stay together. Multiple babies fron multiple daddies is always circustancial. Doesn't mean a woman has tried to trap a man, failed to use contraception, or is desperate for love. Ppl should be more empathetic most cases men may have mulriple baby mama's but no one would ever know because they dont uaually have custody of thwir childeen when women are uaually left with all the responsibility. Whether a person has 3 baby daddies or 10 baby daddies shouldn't matter. What matters most is that each and everyone of those children are taken care of and raised well with love. Maybe a person might have multiple children with multiple people because they were unlucky in love and life.. and they are doing everything they can to sustain. We should judge less and support more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacque brad jones 23 min Cdc 2
Tina Tlo Cain 28 min Tlo 14
Kimberly Dawn Priddle 31 min Wonder 3
Where is Beth Barton 1 hr Eric 25
MC Jail 1 hr Eric 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 hr Marcus 6,467
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 2 hr Marcus 9,631
Kevil shooting 4 hr Honestly there is... 24

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web