why was jeff brown fired...

why was jeff brown fired...

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Wtf I want answers!!!!
idiot

Paducah, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2012
They aren't going to say the real reasons but come up with some crock a bull. Anyone with a brain would know that.
fyi

Murray, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2012
I don't know why but I'm glad he took a dog from someones backyard that had 9 nursing puppies 8 days old we ask him how to feed the puppies his answer was they won't stare in three days thats when you can get her back. Very nice man really cares about animals.
probably

Dunmor, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2012
the man was probably fired cause instead of doin his job he's always tryin to get laid. I don't know all the details I just know Jeff.
nail on the head

Herndon, VA

#5 Oct 26, 2012
probably wrote:
the man was probably fired cause instead of doin his job he's always tryin to get laid. I don't know all the details I just know Jeff.
you got that right it runs in his family. the apple didnt fall far from the tree
observer

Paducah, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2012
I'm sure they had their reasons to fire the guy. They don't fire someone if he's doing a great job. It was a decision made by the new board of directors, and from what I heard it was unanimous.
Knows Differnt

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2012
It was not the boards decision.
It was newberry.
Newberry newberry.....
He got his last raise so that means good work evaluations. Yet was fired for "poor job performance"yet.

Pardon me...but WHO did all the work there....??
wormy apple

Paducah, KY

#8 Oct 26, 2012
I knew he was a bad apple first time I met him and that vibe has never gone away. I trust my gut and stay as far away from him as possible.
observer

Paducah, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2012
no it was the boards decision. you are wrong.
wrong. wrong. wrong.
gee

Hermitage, TN

#10 Oct 26, 2012
fyi wrote:
I don't know why but I'm glad he took a dog from someones backyard that had 9 nursing puppies 8 days old we ask him how to feed the puppies his answer was they won't stare in three days thats when you can get her back. Very nice man really cares about animals.
.....doesn't sound like it to me ....let him not eat for 3 days
trailblazer

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2012
observer wrote:
no it was the boards decision. you are wrong.
wrong. wrong. wrong.
So you are one of the board members, we can assume? The only people who go into the boards executive sessions are just them. If the make a decision or suggestion it is not discussed with anyone. Period. It goes directly to fiscal court. So you are either one of the board members or a county commissioner or you simply are full of crap and dont know what you're talking about, OR,......you just want us to think you know something.
OR.....people who arent allowed to discuss things have. Which means IF what you say is true, you just ratted them out and we should let the press know to question their creditability because they have already broken their oath.
Interesting! Thank you for this info.
wrong

Whitewater, WI

#13 Oct 26, 2012
trailblazer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are one of the board members, we can assume? The only people who go into the boards executive sessions are just them. If the make a decision or suggestion it is not discussed with anyone. Period. It goes directly to fiscal court. So you are either one of the board members or a county commissioner or you simply are full of crap and dont know what you're talking about, OR,......you just want us to think you know something.
OR.....people who arent allowed to discuss things have. Which means IF what you say is true, you just ratted them out and we should let the press know to question their creditability because they have already broken their oath.
Interesting! Thank you for this info.
Or you have hit the crack pipe one too many times conspiracy theorist... lmfao
dirty politics

White Plains, KY

#14 Oct 26, 2012
If board members are discussing private business, there is a breach and that is going to look bad on the county and newberry. Sounds like dirty politics all around!
opinion

Paducah, KY

#15 Oct 26, 2012
no it's just common sense. The board is over animal control and the shelter, so all decisions must go through them. Newberry can offer his opinion to the board, but the board makes all decisions. If Jeff was fired, then it was by the board.

Quit smoking crack and get a life. You can take that to the press.
dirty politics

White Plains, KY

#16 Oct 26, 2012
Wrong. The board is an ADVISORY board. Per their own memorandum just a week ago, they can only ADVISE and make suggestions. Which are taken to fiscal court.

Now on AC....Animal Control runs STRICTLY by krs codes which are laws. The advisory board is basically considered to be advisable to AC because newberry and fiscal court seperated AC from the shelter, but them still had AC having to leave an employee at the shelter because the didnt want female shelter employees alone with inmates....altho other depts have only females who are alone with inmates. Fair? No.....discrimination? Iffy.

An advisory board, per their own memorandum gas no authority over AC..... because their jobs are per krs only.
wondering

White Plains, KY

#17 Oct 26, 2012
opinion wrote:
no it's just common sense. The board is over animal control and the shelter, so all decisions must go through them. Newberry can offer his opinion to the board, but the board makes all decisions. If Jeff was fired, then it was by the board.
Quit smoking crack and get a life. You can take that to the press.
You have no idea what you're talking about, do you. The fiscal court does the voting, not the shelter board. They're just an advisory board.
idiot

Paducah, KY

#18 Oct 26, 2012
I just find it amazing that a person who has gotten good on evaluations and even told in Fiscal Court meetings that are taped that he is doing a good job is fired for poor work performance. If an employee has a poor work performance wouldn't they being getting poor evalutions and no pay raises. I am not sure how it works in that world but in my job and the ones that I have had dealings with all my pay raises were based on how good my evaluations were.
agreed

White Plains, KY

#19 Oct 26, 2012
idiot wrote:
I just find it amazing that a person who has gotten good on evaluations and even told in Fiscal Court meetings that are taped that he is doing a good job is fired for poor work performance. If an employee has a poor work performance wouldn't they being getting poor evalutions and no pay raises. I am not sure how it works in that world but in my job and the ones that I have had dealings with all my pay raises were based on how good my evaluations were.
I agree! Taped meetings giving praise, a file with no reprimands or warnings or then fired. In my opinion, he was fired BY NEWBERRY cuz of helping against the humane society. Brown did the right thing and newberrys mad cus he had to open another shelter. Spent money. Brown did his job! Goid man and i hope newberry gets voted OUT!

“Living the perfect life,always”

Since: Jun 12

Moscow, Russia

#20 Oct 26, 2012
idiot wrote:
I just find it amazing that a person who has gotten good on evaluations and even told in Fiscal Court meetings that are taped that he is doing a good job is fired for poor work performance. If an employee has a poor work performance wouldn't they being getting poor evalutions and no pay raises. I am not sure how it works in that world but in my job and the ones that I have had dealings with all my pay raises were based on how good my evaluations were.
I agree also. I am sure something is all up on this and it sounds like dirty politics to me. For example, one of the Animal Shelter Board Members is a good friend and golfing buddy of Newberry's. Now, isn't that a conflict of interest? I would think that a board should be chosen by being impartial, not by who your golfing buddy is or a contributor to the County Judge Executive. Campaign contributions are open for public record so check it out, folks and see who contributed and got put on this advisory board if you think I am blowing smoke?
wormy apple

Paducah, KY

#21 Oct 26, 2012
They don't fire someone for just no reason. Just because he may have done a good job in the past or didn't get caught playing dirty doesn't mean he is innocent NOW. No telling what he got caught doing, but it WILL come out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelbie Mize/Kincade is on the prowl again 1 min Ufo 1
I heard there were some swingers in paducah....... 31 min MakeUCuck 2
WPSD Is Fake News 1 hr JackieJ 2
Does anybody remember baby Katie? (Aug '12) 2 hr inquired 26
Seeking-Twin sisters in Paducah 2 hr johnnys two moms 4
Julian Carroll 2 hr nassss teee woman 5
F##k boy in Paducah 2 hr no longer funny 28

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages