biteme

White Plains, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2011
What do you know about him. Heard he has had sex with a lot!!!!!! Of girls!!!!
Mr_ Know it All

Gallatin, TN

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Anyone?
Mr_young

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 10, 2012
I've heard he has with a lot of guys...
Martin

Franklin, TN

#7 Jan 10, 2012
I heard he likes talon falls
GrowUp!

Henderson, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2012
Grow the hell up! Josh is a amazing guy! And none of the bull shit stuff you put on here is going to effect him at all! Because he doesn't care what people think of him! He is laid back, and doesn't worry about fake idiots like you! So next time ask Josh about himself other than coming on this site and having people write lies about him!
true young

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2012
All you want to do is stir shyt up about my lil brother. And the truth is your prob one lil pissy girl that didn't get her way. Soo you have to come to this god awful site to trash his name. All your doing is making him famous. So bitch take your whiny ass somewhere else and go kill your self. By the way to any one who reads this Josh is one of the most genuine kindest guys that I've ever met. He has a excellent personality and is funny as shit. And if you get to know him prob end up being one of your best friends. I've know Josh my whole life and he's nothing like what people say
Nice try

Nebo, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2012
Seriously? I thought this site was done with trashing people. Why don't you grow up and get the hell off this damn website and leave people the fuck alone. It's one thing to know Josh, and another to make assumptions. At least he gets some ass unlike you probably, so keep being jealous. If you're going to sit behind a computer screen and start shit, then at least learn how to type decent I mean damn. Why don't you get your lazy ass up for once and actually get to know the dude before saying shit about him and trying to start rumors. It's not cool bro. I haven't always been the best of friends with him, but after getting to know him I'm glad I put our differences aside. Grow the hell up and stop trying to be an attention whore. Much love!
ooooola

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 10, 2012
brown chicken brown cow......... that is all
niki

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Hahaha what guy hasn't had sex with a lot of guys! Man shut the he** up please! He is a good guy! Never done anything to hurt any one! & this is childish grow up!
Old Fart

Earlington, KY

#13 Jan 11, 2012
He is a fine Man!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 11, 2012
Is this a pattern with you?
Carson Oakley

United States

#16 Jan 11, 2012
Josh is a good guy. Next time you ignorant mother f**kers want to talk shit on the Internet at LEAST put a name behind the shit you talk! Go choke on a dick b*tches. Have a wonderful day(:
josh

Gallatin, TN

#17 Jan 11, 2012
ok guys it's me and firstly i want to say thank you to my friends for taking up for me. love you guys . Secondly i want to acknowledge the person who made this thread and say that next time you wanna get to know me please just ask me. I'm not mad at you for being curious about me or for even making this post. But people are immature and can't handle the anonymous abilities of the internet. And to the coward calling me small I beg for you to reconsider your claim for all i care you can come find out yourself. Secondly if you dont wanna find out yourself you can go in your living room and ask your mother because the way I left her I'm sure she'd more than happy to tell you how wrong you truly are :) thank you everyone have a wonderful day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David A arrested 7 min Bookie 24
Tina outcome in Paducah Sun 12 min Is you 78
how long to come down off crystal meth? (Oct '10) 18 min New creature 262
Stabbing 32 min Everyman 4
Gary Johnson 2016 POTUS Educate yourselves friends 41 min Iamsomeone 1
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 57 min Sarcasm 35
Tilghman fans 1 hr Funny 33

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance