First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Well

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Any girls wanna have fun? Going to work there and seeing about having some fun while I'm down that way
Food4thoughttsss

Paducah, KY

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Oh yes, I do. I like it any way you can give it to me. Do you have any animals?
Well

Tishomingo, MS

#4 Apr 26, 2012
I do
Food4thoughttss

Paducah, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Look me up on here. I love horses and goats. My profile pic is a woman with nappy hair.
so sick

Nashville, TN

#6 Apr 27, 2012
I have a llama. Would you like to see my llamas?
Food4thoughttsss

Paducah, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Oh my, yes. I love the way they spit......unlike me!
hot angel

Goliad, TX

#10 May 13, 2012
Is anybody looking 4 a good time
just me

Franklin, TN

#11 May 13, 2012
hot angel wrote:
Is anybody looking 4 a good time
yes I am lol
hot angel

Goliad, TX

#12 May 13, 2012
Text me 256 three two three 8297
Dean

Shelbyville, KY

#13 May 14, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I am lol
in Paducah for three days.... Alone at the Marriott ....need wild times
31 female

Hermitage, TN

#14 May 14, 2012
Dean wrote:
<quoted text>in Paducah for three days.... Alone at the Marriott ....need wild times
How do I contact you?
fly on the wall

Dawson Springs, KY

#15 May 15, 2012
31 female wrote:
<quoted text>How do I contact you?
contact me baby anytime
hard4u2handle

Kevil, KY

#16 May 15, 2012
horny girls can kik me- hard4u2handle

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#17 May 15, 2012
Pass them stds hope u like clymdia herpes gonorrhea and syphallis...you's a nasty bitch oh great lemme guess if its so big ur another blk guy trying to Get with a white girl roll my eyes smmfh
yep

United States

#18 May 15, 2012
Go eat a sandwich Tubbs
hard4u2handle

Kevil, KY

#19 May 15, 2012
I am white, if you read my other post thoroughly you would have caught that. Further, I never claimed that it was so big; if that is a shot at my moniker, it was in fact intended to be a double entendre referring to my comments as being possibly abrasive while making a tongue in cheek reference to an erection. I really don't get your insistence that I have std's either. Because I offered to chat with people? Why are you so intent on bashing me when you don't even know me? It's not that your childish remarks are bothering me in the least, I am just curious.

Tina aka tlo

miss paducah ky that is

#20 May 15, 2012
Lol I mean really ....replying to horny girls on topixs lol more like horny ass old ugly skanks if your lookn on topix its majorly fat ass bitches or whores like 2 unnamed topix famous that swim across that river from metro lmmfao ...oh and Paula will suck that dick clean and give you herpes while she is at it....I mean seriously it would be like me advertising my stuff saying come lick this tonight big boi...lol I'm just saying topix chicks will get you stds according to all the post about all the sluts on here I guess if you like trash and that's ur cup of tea have at it or better yet meet one of those horny topixs girls...p.s you stole my name cuz I'm definately 2 hard to handle ;)
Definitley

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 May 15, 2012
Crystal Jackson/Johnson
Hmm

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 May 15, 2012
Tina aka tlo wrote:
Pass them stds hope u like clymdia herpes gonorrhea and syphallis...you's a nasty bitch oh great lemme guess if its so big ur another blk guy trying to Get with a white girl roll my eyes smmfh
Im Under The Assumption That You Just Wish You Could Get Laid By ANYONE. But Since You Cant You Talk shit about everyone on here to make yourself feel better

Tina aka tlo

miss paducah ky that is

#23 May 15, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Im Under The Assumption That You Just Wish You Could Get Laid By ANYONE. But Since You Cant You Talk shit about everyone on here to make yourself feel better
cough cough that was a joke I can get more penis than a sausage factory makes lol I just am picky some bitches ain't got class and will fk anything that walks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Matter 8 min duh 70
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 28 min The Tall Cool One 5,301
Tlo cavitt court outcome 1 hr Wow 20
Church home 2 hr cityfolk 43
Tilghman fans 2 hr Capital L 27
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 2 hr TLO Queen of paducah 19
Jason Mcgregory 4 hr Whomp 3

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages