FRANSICO

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

who hires and employs illegals in the paducah area?
Juicy8869

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

Well I do not know from personal experience however, I read in the news yesterday that Williams sausage company in Union, TN, got popped by the feds with 61 illegals working for them. I wonder why they were not in any trouble???? HMMM?? I have a serious issue with this because the unemployment is so high and our economy is not good right now. Also, Americans,(afro, muslim, italian, etc.) deserve these jobs first. I here tell Pilgram Pride employs illegals as well.
housewife

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

pilgrams pride, many temp companies, vinyl window tech has a few ( well legals according to them yet they share a social security number...), pilgram pride, the hotel that used to be the embers over near the park has a few for cleaning and repairs, i'm not sure on farms since most farmers contract with the government and work with them on getting workers with visas because of inspections they get. the whore house ( NO IT IS NOT OUT OF BUSINESS IT JUST MOVED TO THE DOUBLE WIDE NEXT TO WHERE THE OLD ONE WAS KNOCKED DOWN) had one i think but thats taking a man who frequents the establishments word for it, whom sadly i had to pick up from there when he was promoted to my supervisor and the company vehicle wouldn't start on their parking lot.
Steward

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Where the heck is this double wide??

Just kidding. Don't want to know.
U wish U was me

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

housewife wrote:
pilgrams pride, many temp companies, vinyl window tech has a few ( well legals according to them yet they share a social security number...), pilgram pride, the hotel that used to be the embers over near the park has a few for cleaning and repairs, i'm not sure on farms since most farmers contract with the government and work with them on getting workers with visas because of inspections they get. the whore house ( NO IT IS NOT OUT OF BUSINESS IT JUST MOVED TO THE DOUBLE WIDE NEXT TO WHERE THE OLD ONE WAS KNOCKED DOWN) had one i think but thats taking a man who frequents the establishments word for it, whom sadly i had to pick up from there when he was promoted to my supervisor and the company vehicle wouldn't start on their parking lot.
Pilgrims Pride called all the hispanics to the office one by one and fired them, don't know if they got all of them, but they got alot of them, and most moved to Williams Sausage or some where over in IL, not sure where... Williams sausage still has illegals with better fake social security cards working there I know of a few just not sure of what names they are under, Candle factory in Mayfield did my sons friends mother said they would call her in now and again at the beging of the year haven't talked to her in about 6 months though, don't know if they still do and normally it's a couple days at a time no permanent position. I've heard that a juice factory in Paducah did, though don't know anyone personally that worked there, I think James Marina had a couple or was it National. And yes farmers in Mayfield have been using illegals... not all cause I helped a group that got pulled over last year and translated for them they were scared to death, they were contracted and the farm owner let them drive a van in to town to do their shopping, they got pulled over cause the plates had been expired for like 2 years and the driver taken to jail because he had a mexico license and not one from here even though he was working here legally through a contract. So yes illegals are still being used, and I know this because I'm friends with some, but I could not get a job at Pilgrims Pride because I geuss they were full of the illegals... went in for a interview I had worked there 6 years ago so they said they would call me back the next day and never did I called every day for 2 weeks after that and no one would talk to me or return my call and I still do not know why to this day I worked with them for 8 months until the guy I lived with at the time hit me while I was holding my child so I put him in jail and could not afford the rent on my own and had to relocate and I told them.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

viwin tech has bout 30 or so workin there and the company will let them take 30 days off for what every reason they need and still hold their jobs for them.let some other race ask for that much time off and the company will tell them that "no we cant do that." and the company sure wont hld their jobs that long!! i know this for a fact because i work there!!i think the plant manager likes taco's
ungroundround

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

A whorehouse in a doublewide. Awesome.
look here

South Fulton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

you homo's are sick....worry about yourself...anyway half of you wouldn't know what to do with a job if given one....good for the illegals take it all away from them crumb snatchers
Tina aka T-lo

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

what mr. obrien better not be having illegal tacos at his plant!
sharot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

viwintec has alot of illegals most work in back and it is true they can leave for a month and still have a job.The whites and blacks are the minority there,I worked there for 4 years on glass line and watched as the mexicans slowly took our jobs,i think ole mike is a little partial to them
pedro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

kinseys lawn has some!
sanethang

Galax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

tokyo hibachi
American

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

M&M Decorating in Reidland
USA1

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

The mexicans that were fired from pilgrims pride are mostly being replaced by samolias.
honkey

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

alot of lawn services around use them the homeowner can get into alot of trouble if something happens!
The Ugly Truth

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Juicy8869 wrote:
Well I do not know from personal experience however, I read in the news yesterday that Williams sausage company in Union, TN, got popped by the feds with 61 illegals working for them. I wonder why they were not in any trouble???? HMMM?? I have a serious issue with this because the unemployment is so high and our economy is not good right now. Also, Americans,(afro, muslim, italian, etc.) deserve these jobs first. I here tell Pilgram Pride employs illegals as well.
Williams Sausage is near Union City, Tennessee. They're not the only ones. You wouldn't believe whose already been in tons of trouble for doing this. Most places will do this and stretch it as far as possible, until they get caught... they save a lot of money on the onset, but when caught, they've been fined. Don't know how it equals out in dollars and cents, but from what I can understand, the fines are pretty hefty.

I also have a serious problem with this issue... it's not just the jobs, what about all the 'freebies' they get? The ones who do become citizens are chosen over those of us who were born and raised here for jobs, college scholarships, government benefits, etc. It doesn't seem fair. Can you see any of us going to another country and being given preference over the locals? I can't see that at all.
me

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Jmi
american history x

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

any company/contractor that wants $30/hr type production but only wants to pay $6/hr
Bud Man

Davis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Tobacco growers, Tomato growers, Coal Terminal in Calvert City, James Marine, etc. Turn them in, reclaim our country, do it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Black Yukon Plate # 326 CVN 14 min Ky dude 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,251
Domestic Discipline (Jan '11) 2 hr 1950princess 17
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 hr teensy 455
3 word game (Nov '12) 2 hr teensy 1,136
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 2 hr teensy 5,315
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 2 hr teensy 3,465
•••