who is breaking in places???? my hous...

who is breaking in places???? my house got robbed!!!!

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bill

Paducah, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2011
????
Ernies

Paducah, KY

#2 Jan 28, 2011
Probably the same bastards that robbed me, Brent Bell, Charlie the snitch Martin, Jason Ormes and the rest of the Lone Oak guys. Might want to check with the police about these guys.
chris w

Wickliffe, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Look mr Ernie! U got what u deserved! And we all had a damn good time with your $$$$!! But these guys have grown up done there time and moved outta this town! Sry! Hehe thx
chris

Port Orange, FL

#4 Jan 28, 2011
jerry staten he likes to steal shit
hahahaha

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2011
chris w wrote:
Look mr Ernie! U got what u deserved! And we all had a damn good time with your $$$$!! But these guys have grown up done there time and moved outta this town! Sry! Hehe thx
HAHAHAHA, Ernie is one of the biggest crooks in Paducah. Might want to ask the police about him.
Duh

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2011
Brent is still in Paducah.
fact checker

Galax, VA

#7 Jan 29, 2011
Id check out jerry purvis
get your facts straight

Smyrna, TN

#8 Jan 30, 2011
before anyone bashes ernie anymore, just know he is the victim of some young boys who regret their actions. nobody DESERVES such hell. alot of lives were turned upside down over this, not just ernie but the boys and their families. just shows that everyone should take care of their own families, children and belongings a bit more and stop taking other peoples losses for pure gossip.
All_will_Suffer

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 Jan 30, 2011
Jerry is still in jail
Bart

Paducah, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2011
bill wrote:
????
What part of town was your house in?
the all knowing

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2011
Jerry wasnt injail as of last wed.....i saw him....sure you arent thinking of one of his many brothers? Any one of them are capable of robbing you with not even a 2nd thought about it. Jerry's girlfriend, Brittney Boyd is even worse than those low lifes. Id check in to it. Id bet a Purvis is involved...but even if not. Jerry will lie and dry snitch anyone just for the funof it.
Bass

Paducah, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2011
the all knowing wrote:
Jerry wasnt injail as of last wed.....i saw him....sure you arent thinking of one of his many brothers? Any one of them are capable of robbing you with not even a 2nd thought about it. Jerry's girlfriend, Brittney Boyd is even worse than those low lifes. Id check in to it. Id bet a Purvis is involved...but even if not. Jerry will lie and dry snitch anyone just for the funof it.
What?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 1, 2011
wasnt me...but you really think your gonna find out who did it on topix?
Bijut

Paducah, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2011
Convicted Felon wrote:
wasnt me...but you really think your gonna find out who did it on topix?
Why not? Someone knows. All these dumba$$s talk to someone. I'm not the law. All I need is a name.

Whoever did this is the kind of guy that screws over his friends too. Topix is the perfect place to get back at him. Or the perfect place to get something off your chest.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 3, 2011
Your correct,most criminals have no honor these days.They will roll over in half a second to save their own ass.
hellloooooooo

Versailles, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2011
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of town was your house in?
that might help your little investigation dont you think?
thugs

Versailles, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2011
if it was on southside i can probably name a few suspects and a few in the heath area to.
need2know

Johnson City, TN

#18 Feb 3, 2011
good question

Location hidden

#19 Feb 3, 2011
Yes! post everyone you think it might have been,
then post people you know that you are pretty sure wouldnt have.Then post people you know for sure didnt do it,then post the addresses of someone you know that has really nice stuff.Park in front of their house and wait for your suspect to arrive.
If the cops show up and bust your ass just tell them your on a topix steak out.
Bestie

Nashville, TN

#20 Feb 3, 2011
LMAO @ Convicted Felon.....that's so right on the ball point!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best wishes Johnette Worak!!!!!!! 1 min Timboy 6
bad drug dealers (Jul '11) 6 min wonders 33
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 13 min Analog man 2,781
Add a word, drop a word (Sep '10) 19 min Analog man 1,700
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 21 min Analog man 7,435
Word association (Jan '14) 23 min Analog man 181
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 25 min Analog man 4,201
smallest wee wees (Jul '12) 4 hr Hillary Clitnon 167
More from around the web

Personal Finance