LO Elementary not protecting students...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
okay

Paducah, KY

#105 Jan 30, 2013
Check the laws on public offenders. Most judges are hesitant to lock up young kids but something should have been done and not a blind eye turned on this. The 2 JV workers that Paducah has now are as useless as can be. If you feel something needs to be done call the JV judge here and make an appointment and talk to him about this.
wondering

Nashville, TN

#106 Jan 30, 2013
I dont think he neess to b locked up we want him to get treatment and its so sad he dis this to 2 other kids before my kids. We have a new judge thankgod. He actually called me up to bench n said call him whenever i need to bexuz im as much a part of this as anyone else. County att wants to press additional charges so we can bypass all this noncompitant stuff that his lawervis tryin to pull. The child is a danger n needs treatment like 5 months ago. I have done everything i can and his social worker isnt worth a crap. She had no idea his mother wasnt gettin his meds filled or takin him to 4 rivers and i told her if u checked on him like ur supposed to u wud of known all these things!!! Soooo irratated with this. My 5 yr old was held at knifepoint while he made her do ungodly things and theres no punishment??? Thats rediciouls seriously!!
west

Paducah, KY

#107 Jan 30, 2013
Someone needs to blast the little piece of trash onto oblivion. He will not be cured by treatment. He will torture and eventuality kill. Prisons are full of little bastard$ that started like this.
Ms_Ford

Murfreesboro, TN

#108 Jan 30, 2013
It is a very serious matter when kids bring weapons and terroristically threaten kids. That is definately bullying and something should be done to protect the kids. Sometimes, though, I've seen parents raise too much of a stink over minor name calling and cry that their child is bullied. Some behaviors are indicative of being a child. Parents need to learn the difference between what is a real threat and what is not. We all want our kids to have a backbone and a fighting chance in this world, because this world isn't kind, and they are going to need it. Sheltering your kid is just crippling them. And let me reiterate; knives, guns, pencils as weapons, etc, have no place in any school system. There should be zero tolerance on those issues.
me too

United States

#109 Jan 30, 2013
wow wrote:
Its not just loe, bulling is really bad at loms. Administration and teacher do NOTHING to stop it when it happens right under their nose's.
My son has always attended Lone Oak Schools. He has been bullied many times and just put up with it. It happened recently at LOMS and he retaliated. He was punished with 10 days of ISD. The kids who were bullying him got nothing. When I was in school, everyone involved would have been punished! That's why kids act the way they do these days. I sent an email to the principal and the superintendent. It is their job to investigate the situation and punish those students. Nothing was done about it. It seems they are afraid to punish these kids. My son started school at Paducah Middle 2 days ago. I think it will be a much better place for him. They don't tolerate that kind of behavior there.
mother

Franklin, TN

#110 Jan 30, 2013
Parents can't ride the bus and some people don't have a car. Alot of the people in public housing is going to college to make a better future for their kids. In Murray a high school kid kicked a kindergardner in the head and broke his glasses and they said that they can't do anything about it because the driver didn't see it but the kid pointed him out but his word doesn't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To my snowflakes :-* 9 min lesly 26
pattis fire 12 min newsjunkie 1
JAILER RAY, Melinda McKeon, 28 min Shameful 45
apa pool league (Jun '13) 32 min bigshotdino 50
Mental illness 37 min Tlo 44
Please help 45 min Tlo 16
Golf 47 min Tlo 11
Prostitution arrests last night and early am... (Jul '12) 4 hr pof 171

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web