Posted in the Paducah Forum

MrT

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Romo always wanted to be a cowgirl.
sure

Paducah, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2012
He still makes more money then the 2 of you and Quartebacks always get blamed when things go wrong. How about we blame the receiver who dropped the ball? If you can do better, by all means go play for them or any professional team. They would run over you like you were nothing!
haha

Henderson, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2012
sure wrote:
He still makes more money then the 2 of you and Quartebacks always get blamed when things go wrong. How about we blame the receiver who dropped the ball? If you can do better, by all means go play for them or any professional team. They would run over you like you were nothing!
So professional athletes are above reproach and criticism. Two of those INT's a High School QB could of made better throws. ROMO lost that game. He writes the check for that offense.
sure

Paducah, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Nope, not about criticism or reproach but lets put some blame on the receivers who couldn't have caught a cold in that game.
Oh Yeah

Paducah, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2012
ShirtlessJerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Romo has won ONE playoff game in 8 years. He is garbage.
I guess you can play professional ball now. Doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Francis De Sales Church 2 min Member 6
Jennifer Renee Mabry 3 min Gabrielle 25
local EMT's 7 min Donna 4
Men who know how to fu#ck! 38 min Jimmy 23
Chris collier and brianna haynes 43 min timmy 13
fireworks 43 min Tom 3
Tina Cain still uses the internet to harass people 56 min Good grief 57

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance