Engagement Portraits
GotTheRing

South Sioux City, NE

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Hello everyone. I have just gotten engaged and I will need pictures taken probably in Feb. Do you have any recommendations? I would like some to be traditional, but I also want some to be more playful. Thank you for your help. Doesn't have to be right here in town, though I don't really want to drive over fifty miles. Thanks. Also, how much can I expect to pay for the sitting fee?
yep

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Sharper edge she has a Facebook look it up!!! She lets you pay what you can afford! Does great work as well!!!
Just me

Centertown, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Sharper edge did mine and she did a very good job! She was patient had good ideas and very professional! Her name is Michelle sharp
no no

Millington, TN

#4 Dec 24, 2012
GotTheRing wrote:
Hello everyone. I have just gotten engaged and I will need pictures taken probably in Feb. Do you have any recommendations? I would like some to be traditional, but I also want some to be more playful. Thank you for your help. Doesn't have to be right here in town, though I don't really want to drive over fifty miles. Thanks. Also, how much can I expect to pay for the sitting fee?
Sharper Edge is the WORST. Her pictures are so ametuer.
anon

Paducah, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Rachael Houser Photography. She is great to work with and our pictures were wonderful.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2012
no no wrote:
<quoted text>Sharper Edge is the WORST. Her pictures are so ametuer.
You are just jealous bc your pics ain't as good as hers lol
willie

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Olan Mills
anon2

La Center, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Kendra Hays, you can find her on Facebook under KHays Photography or on the website, www.khaysphotography.com ! Great work and reasonable prices!
not

Nebo, NC

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Why does Michele post this about herself?
hey

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
And it's not Michelle writing this! My name is Jennifer and she has done 3 shoots for me including my wedding so please keep talking when you don't know ur sh!t thanks!!!
Sharper Edge

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
My name is Michelle, Got the Ring, message me on Facebook www.facebook.com/SharperEdgePhotography Check out my page... my pictures are good. No No is just jealous. Go to my page and see for yourself. If you like what you see, I'll do your session for free!!!
Anonymous

Paducah, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Bride

Benton, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Stephanie reeder is a amazing photographer and has wonderful experience. She has traveled all around the world capturing wonderful photos. Also check out classy capture photography she is a wonderful photographer.
jkl

Rutherford, TN

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Is sharper edge professional? Or someone that taught themselves?
lol

Nebo, NC

#15 Jan 3, 2013
jkl wrote:
Is sharper edge professional? Or someone that taught themselves?
Taught herself. Also uses topix for advertising.Very un-professional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina outcome in Paducah Sun 2 min teensy 42
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 33 min Red_Forman 5,304
Heartland Worship Center (Jan '11) 38 min Csmile 98
David noveske 53 min April noveske 6
Mike Smith Toyota Beware 1 hr NeverAgain 26
rhcc 1 hr Kenny 4
dumpster diving 1 hr The Devil 7
Tilghman fans 2 hr TLO Queen of paducah 31

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web