Posted in the Paducah Forum

unknown

Cunningham, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2011
?
YOUKNOW

Springfield, MO

#2 Jan 28, 2011
Dont worry about them,They are very good people.I know them personally and no matter what has been said about them god knows the truth and he will be the one who judges!!!
haley

Cunningham, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Who wants to know about the gaines? That's my family what you wanna know I will tell you! So ask
i have a question

Quincy, IL

#4 Jan 28, 2011
What happen to Shad Gaines. He is from Livingston and about 40 years old. Have not seen him in 20 years.
haley boggs

Cunningham, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2011
Shad that is my cousin uncle big son. He went to jail an is still in there for robbery.
haley boggs

Cunningham, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2011
Tracy is my step-father my mom is married to him
fyi

Paducah, KY

#7 Aug 30, 2012
shad gaines is back out on the street, the pedophile and child molester. so make sure you know where your young sons are at all times. You might find him at JJs lounge in paducah. of any local gay bar. With any luck at all he will meet soon with tragedy.
Uh....

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Wasn't that a Gaines that killed that girl and threw her body in a well a few years ago? Yeah, good people.
Heard

Paducah, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="Uh...."]Wasn't that a Gaines that killed that girl and threw her body in a well a few years ago? Yeah, good people.[/QUOTE] bob was his name. I heard they fed him light traces of arsenic in prison and then said he died of cancer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
four rivers harley davidson (Aug '10) 5 min Mark Stevens 83
Jerry Carter and Jack Fares Four Rivers HD 12 min Greg Sanders 3
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 25 min purplelady1040 3,739
Nicole the b!tch doran 33 min linebacker candice 13
Paducah Designer 1 hr Kanye 97
Hot Toddie at WPSD eats the Blue Bell ice cream 1 hr Gringo knows his ... 2
Jennifer Horbelt 1 hr Gringo knows his ... 37
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE