Lila

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

I am new to the area and someone recommended Paducah Dental Care, does anyone recommend any particular dental hygentist or dentist that works there? Or anyone that is horrible and that i should stay away from? I have a huge fear of dentist
edda

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

Lila wrote:
I am new to the area and someone recommended Paducah Dental Care, does anyone recommend any particular dental hygentist or dentist that works there? Or anyone that is horrible and that i should stay away from? I have a huge fear of dentist
You need to go to white and white dentistry in reidland. The staff is great and have two awesome dentists! Dr. Dustin Hall offers sedation dentistry, so that is perfect if you have a fear of dentists.
Lila

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

edda wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go to white and white dentistry in reidland. The staff is great and have two awesome dentists! Dr. Dustin Hall offers sedation dentistry, so that is perfect if you have a fear of dentists.
Thank you Edda!
Lost

Brinkhaven, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Don't do Paducah Dental Care! Wrong place, warning stay away.

Try Holland in Lone Oak!
Fear not

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

I go to Dr. Post on Broadway. He is great and so is the staff!
Fear not

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Dr. Poat
Lila

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Thanks! Lost--did you have a bad experience at paducah dental? i heard one of the hygentist there was mean and rough with cleaning your teeth
Bestdentaloffice

Wingo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Give Paducah Dental Care a chance been going there a long time! Best caring staff anywhere around and they treat you like a real person!
They also had a free dentistry day recently! Maybe they will have another one soon!
Lila

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

bestdentaloffice-
out of the dentists and dental assistants/hygentist do you have any particular one you would recomend to me
Bestdentaloffice

Wingo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

They are all great!
Bestdentaloffice

Wingo, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

That I have seen! Dont know if I have seen them all but Meghan and I think her name is Amber are good. They are
really nice and take my fear of being there at ease!
Kayla

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Amber is an awsome hygentist, i dont care for meghan very much and dont no about the others that work there. everyone at the front desk is super nice
Joe

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

very expensive if you dont have insurance
Mad-as-Hell

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

The GIRLS at Paducah Dental are very nice and their technology is state of the art.

BUT....

DR. WALDEN is a RUDE ARROGANT POMPUS ASS. THE SERVICE I GOT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE, POOR QUALITY, DIDN'T HOLD UP and HE WOULD NOT STAND BEHIND THE WORK!

marty

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

i go to white and white in lone oak..very good with patients...go to hardees light and turn right if ur comin from downtown on lone oak road and its about a quarter mile on right
nonya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

They are the most expensive. Denise is the best.... However I switched bc they really screw up one of my tooth and I ended up loosing it. All and all, I spend 600+ on a tooth that originally wasn't hurting but the exam shows decay. So I had it worked on, worked on again, reworked on, I really think it was drilled too deep initially. Finally it cause bad infection an I finally had to pull it. If really needed a root canal, even after the initial filling, then tell me I need a root canal, it's better than losing a tooth... I see another dentist now and need to have a bridge for that tooth. This is my take after see them for 6 years.
Mad-as-Hell

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Most expensive but lousy work!

They say if you are not satisfied to let them know. Why?... they make out like it's all your fault and just want to charge you MORE to fix it... and piss you off in the process.

Yes, Denise IS the best. She really knows her stuff!
hello kitty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

I go to Dr. Poat :) he is amazing and so is Mona the hygienist
worst ever

Manteno, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

they are the worst dentist and dentist office in paducah!!! they want to do everything to your mouth and teeth but what you want them to do!!! i went in for a cleaning and they done everything but that, was there for 3 hours and did not clean my teeth said they ran out of time!! the hole office sucks and the dentist does to! go somewhere else like white and white in reidland!
Jerky Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Doctor Bohle and his HOT assistants keep my teeth white and my bed sheets even whiter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Lap Dances 8 min Omg 2
3 arrested, bike still missing after stolen pro... (Sep '13) 54 min buried 79
chae johnson 1 hr wow 3
Mark Thompson 1 hr bystander 8
Paci 1 hr Sondra 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,204
daymar college reviews by staff 2 hr day 47
Mid-Continent University 4 hr tina aka tloo 131