Motorcycle clubs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nash

Toledo, OH

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Anybody heard of the Defiant Crew MC? Seen them around, wondering what's up?
eyeknow

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2010
what would you like to know?
ShareCroper

Russellville, KY

#3 Aug 11, 2010
They are a bunch of queers
eyeknow

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 11, 2010
ShareCroper you know that they don't want anything to do with you because you don't measure up to the defination of a real man.

Nash, to answer your question - my best friend is a member of DCMC. I am looking in to becoming a hangaround and probating to become a patched member. I like what this club is about.

They are a national club. They are growing in numbers, but slowly, because they are very selective about who they let in. The brotherhood is tight.

I want to join a club that is not 1%. DCMC's values aligne with mine - brotherhood, family, career, etc.

If you are interested in finding out more about DCMC, you can do as my friend suggested. He told me to start by talking with my wife, then to check out the site. Just because he is a friend like a brother to me does not get me a free pass into the club.

My wife is fine with me joining. They are about giving respect but also getting respect. They are also involved in charity events. They are law obiding, but they know how to have a good time.

I've looked into the other 99% clubs in the area, and I like what I know about DCMC. Their members are the kind of people that I can make feel welcome in my home and around my family.
Catdaddy

Chester, IL

#5 Aug 11, 2010
Just wondering how long before the SOS runs the Defiant Few out of town?
SOSBUSTER

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 12, 2010
I KNOW ABOUT THE SOS.JUST A BUNCH OF LOW MENTALITY FOOLS THAT THINK BEING A BIKER IS LIKE GANG WARFARE AND THEY ARE THE EQUIVELANT OF GHETTO.THEIR BITCH CLUBS ARE A JOKE TO.SOS ARE REALLY JUST A BUNCH OF CLOSET QUEERS THAT LIKE S AND M. NEVER HEARD OF DEFIANT CREW OR FEW OR WHATEVER THE NAME IS BUT I KNOW THE SOS FEELS THREATENED BY THEM BECAUSE THE SOS FEELS THREATED BY ALL THE CLUBS EXCEPT THIER BITCH CLUBS.
scootertrash

Warwick, RI

#7 Aug 12, 2010
Look long and hard before you decide to join one. Its not a hobby but a way of life. Hang around go on a few runs and see if its what you want. Patch holders are to show respect to other patch holders so don't let the comment of a couple of these posts influence you. All clubs 1% and middle of the road have good points and bad points.
ungroundround

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Aug 14, 2010
I like 2% milk
sal gor

Bel Air, MD

#9 Aug 14, 2010
y: Judy
"This is a nice rich mac and cheese. Serve with a salad for a great meatless dinner. Hope you enjoy it." Rate/Review | Read Reviews (304)

20,053 people have saved this | 13 custom versions
Add to Recipe Box
Add
Add to Shopping List
Add
Print this Recipe
Share/Email
Share on Facebook Email this recipe

Customize Recipe Kitchen-friendly View Prep Time:
20 MinCook Time:
30 MinReady In:
50 Min
Servings (Help)

US
Metric Calculate

Original Recipe Yield 4 servings
Ingredients
8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups milk
1/4 cup butter
2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 pinch paprika
Directions
1.Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.
2.In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick. Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
3.Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs and brown. Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
the original

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 8, 2010
i personaly know every member of the black sheep family. Tha is the defiant crew of paducah. Love their values and respect them because they respect me. I have seen and been around clubs for a while. I would join defiant before i thought about another club. Shout out to cb, santa, coon ass, critter, milk man, and many of the other members of dcmc. Be careful what u say cause we can read to

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#11 Sep 8, 2010
what is dcmc i only know the SOS wheres tha hells angels when u need them.lol
Lonnie Bruce

Madisonville, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2010
the original wrote:
Be careful what u say cause we can read to
Thats a shock! Oooh, we are scared! You fools don't scared anyone.
Tired of the whining

Murray, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2010
SOSBUSTER wrote:
I KNOW ABOUT THE SOS.JUST A BUNCH OF LOW MENTALITY FOOLS THAT THINK BEING A BIKER IS LIKE GANG WARFARE AND THEY ARE THE EQUIVELANT OF GHETTO.THEIR BITCH CLUBS ARE A JOKE TO.SOS ARE REALLY JUST A BUNCH OF CLOSET QUEERS THAT LIKE S AND M. NEVER HEARD OF DEFIANT CREW OR FEW OR WHATEVER THE NAME IS BUT I KNOW THE SOS FEELS THREATENED BY THEM BECAUSE THE SOS FEELS THREATED BY ALL THE CLUBS EXCEPT THIER BITCH CLUBS.
Hey buster does your mommy know you are on the computer? It's time for you to go back to your toys and cartoons, and leave this type of discussion to adults who know what they are talking about. And have enough respect for others not to talk trash about people you have never met and never will meet.
Peter Beuler

Paducah, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2010
Sounds to me like a bunch of losers or under achievers getting together.
TIRED AND CONFUSED

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2010
Do you mean people in motorcycle clubs can actually read and use a computer, nah! can't be!

I actually like whole milk.
Tired of the whining

Murray, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2010
TIRED AND CONFUSED wrote:
Do you mean people in motorcycle clubs can actually read and use a computer, nah! can't be!
I actually like whole milk.
Of course they can read and use computers and they can do it a lot better than trailer trash like you and peter puffer up there can. Unlike your kind who prefer to sit around the hood and wait for the government handout, we have jobs, we own businesses and we have families just like everyone else.We have chosen to join clubs and we ride and party with our brothers. You have the Moose the Eagles,the Shriners,the Masons ect.Each of them have events and meetings open to only their members same as motorcycle clubs.So why all the whining and sniveling about clubs?I don't see anything about all of the street gangs running wild in Paducah, why is that?
Tired of the whining

Murray, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2010
Tina aka tlo wrote:
what is dcmc i only know the SOS wheres tha hells angels when u need them.lol
You might be surprised where they are.If you have been shopping or out to eat in the area chances are you were right next to them and never knew it.
Lowertowner

White Plains, KY

#18 Sep 24, 2010
Street gangs running wild in Paducah? I've lived her for 5 yeaars and have never seen them. I thought that you were tired of the whining...
Tired of the whining

Murray, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2010
Lowertowner wrote:
Street gangs running wild in Paducah? I've lived her for 5 yeaars and have never seen them. I thought that you were tired of the whining...
Haven't seen gangs? Walk your pearly white ass down MLK blvd and around north 8th streets anytime after dark and I bet even money you find some of them.
Lowertowner

Owensboro, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2010
Tired of the whining wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen gangs? Walk your pearly white ass down MLK blvd and around north 8th streets anytime after dark and I bet even money you find some of them.
I do it twice a night whinner. Why do you like to spread lies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Madrid Fault 1 hr wrong worry 30
Downtown Paducah 2 hr Rose 20
Kayla at dollar tree by TJX max (Oct '15) 2 hr your dictionary 16
Cullen Gream? What happened? 2 hr Well 7
Kentucky shores signs on park avenue and Kmart 2 hr state sign 9
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 hr Gregory Peck 3,215
Paula Hicks (Feb '15) 2 hr Wow 84
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages