blahblahblah

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2011
What ya think?
krnchick

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2011
he is a good man from what i know. my family has worked with him. no complaints and always good things to say!
hmmm

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2011
what about him blahblahblah? dont get no sh+t going on here with that name! there are two by that name,and they both have a key to my heart.so which one and what about it?

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2011
Who ever you are blahblahblah You obviously don't know what you're doing dropping that name... I love him (well the jr) and you start some shit it'll be a bad outcome.
hoodrat

Paducah, KY

#5 May 1, 2014
Him en his brutha got them hands
chess456

Paducah, KY

#6 May 1, 2014
His theme song is crazy b*tch:)))) "hey yo a crazy bitch but u f*ck so good I'm on top of it" :)))) CTFU
Ssnig

Paducah, KY

#7 May 1, 2014
Didn't he beat a dude with a desk. And break Jason morris face? I also heard he threatened someone with a bomb.
-ualreadyno-

Paducah, KY

#8 May 1, 2014
WISH HE WAS STRAIGHT
Rickykilla

Paducah, KY

#9 May 1, 2014
I whooped DAT az
shestolemyheart

Paducah, KY

#10 May 1, 2014
Rickykilla wrote:
I whooped DAT az
HAHA I nEVER HEARD OF HIM GETTING WHOOPED U MUST BE SOMEONE HE KNOCKED AFTER U HIT HIM U JUST DONT REMEBER THOR NOT TELLIN IT
rickeysfriend

Paducah, KY

#11 May 1, 2014
He is sweet & has been through a lot. He is misunderstood. If you knew him you wouldn't have thought he has his mean streak.
Rickey Ort

Paducah, KY

#13 May 1, 2014
Uhhh if u ain't got nothing nice to say say it to my face. U people don't know me if you did you would reveal Ur names. #keepmanameoutchamouf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 15 min Chanta53 4,735
PT basketball (Mar '15) 32 min Region 1 ref 9
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 43 min teensy 3,211
~~Song Title Game~~ (Jan '13) 45 min teensy 4,297
Name the woman beaters and GO 1 hr Adolph trump 47
Nickole martin 2 hr oh boy 3
Anyone know of her? 2 hr Mike 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages