First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tls

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2012
So yesterday I placed a carry out order at 3:45pm for pick up at 5:30..... Ya think that's enough notice for a small order? Well apparently it wasn't! Got off work and went to pick it up at 5:20-a little early but I could wait. I stand there 10 minutes before this chic Christina even realizes I'm standing there. Say I said I have a pick up for 5:30 and here's what I got "umm we have been busy so your orders not ready- it will be about 20 more minutes" so I gave her my cell number cuz I had to run an errand and said to call when it's done. 6pm roles around still no phone call so I called them and asked if my order was here. I got Christina once again and she said "it will be about another 10 minutes- we have a new girl and it's her first night but would you like to speak to my manager?" I am pretty ticked right now because there should be absolutely no reason why they cannot have someone's order ready in two hours!!!! I said yea actually I would like to speak to them, then she hung up on me. Wow!!! I could not believe it!! So spending $50+ dollars and getting this type of service, it's ridiculous!! I will never be back there to eat again!

Don't mean to bitch and complain but I've went there for 7 years now and have never had that type of service!! Just wanted to express how I felt......
tls

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2012
And I'm talking about the Paducah, ky location just in case anyone would like to know
LIES

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2012
lies, lies, and more lies!! You say you ordered a "small" order and the price was $50+.......this didn't happen and you know it! This website is full of trash! If it did happen then call corporate on them so some action can be taken against "christina" and another thing when you come up with a lie make sure you come up with a GOOD one, they would never of gotten your phone number to call you to tell you its ready!!
foodisgreat

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2012
I'm sure if you call the store and talk to a service manager they will take care of you.
tls

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2012
LIES wrote:
lies, lies, and more lies!! You say you ordered a "small" order and the price was $50+.......this didn't happen and you know it! This website is full of trash! If it did happen then call corporate on them so some action can be taken against "christina" and another thing when you come up with a lie make sure you come up with a GOOD one, they would never of gotten your phone number to call you to tell you its ready!!
First off, she didn't ask for my number I gave it to her. Secondly if you think this is a lie then don't read it jerk! I'm not lying nor exaggerating in any way!! And since this is such a trash site to you then why are you on it? Lol people crack me up!!!
tls

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2012
foodisgreat wrote:
I'm sure if you call the store and talk to a service manager they will take care of you.
Thanks and yes I am calling corporate today about it....
too bad

Paducah, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2012
I work at a hotel right by there and get dinner take out at least once a week. I cant believe they actually didnt have your stuff ready that many times. I always call mine in too and get back to work in planty of time.
tls

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2012
too bad wrote:
I work at a hotel right by there and get dinner take out at least once a week. I cant believe they actually didnt have your stuff ready that many times. I always call mine in too and get back to work in planty of time.
Yea we order from them once or twice every time my husband is off the boat and can't believe it happened. Part of life though.... Just hope it doesn't happen again.
too bad

Paducah, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2012
well you should give them another try for sure. Did you even go back there to see if they had yo food?
tls

Marion, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2012
too bad wrote:
well you should give them another try for sure. Did you even go back there to see if they had yo food?
i probably will, since i do work in paducah lol. yes i finally got my food a few minutes after 6.... the little girl saw me walk in and she ran to the kitchen- she probably thought i was going to talk to the manager since she hung the phone up when i wanted to speak to the manager... but wouldnt you? i think anyone for that matter would like to speak to them about a situation like that. I for sure wouldnt want someone like her working in my business.
ashley

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2012
I am the service manager, I was aware of the problem with the to go order. I informed both of the girls to get me when you came. I apologize that they didn't. I will be more than happy to fix this problem, and retain a loyal guest. Please call me at the store and I will make this right.
Duh

Paducah, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2012
I cannot believe that management from a franchised steakhouse would identify herself on Topix...no wonder the service there is very shitty!
ashley

United States

#13 Feb 9, 2012
What's wrong with making an attempt to contact a guest to make an unfortunate incident right?
tls

Marion, KY

#14 Feb 9, 2012
Thank you Ashely! I spoke with the general manager this morning about the situation.
UDummy

Kuttawa, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2012
tls wrote:
So yesterday I placed a carry out order at 3:45pm for pick up at 5:30..... Ya think that's enough notice for a small order? Well apparently it wasn't! Got off work and went to pick it up at 5:20-a little early but I could wait. I stand there 10 minutes before this chic Christina even realizes I'm standing there. Say I said I have a pick up for 5:30 and here's what I got "umm we have been busy so your orders not ready- it will be about 20 more minutes" so I gave her my cell number cuz I had to run an errand and said to call when it's done. 6pm roles around still no phone call so I called them and asked if my order was here. I got Christina once again and she said "it will be about another 10 minutes- we have a new girl and it's her first night but would you like to speak to my manager?" I am pretty ticked right now because there should be absolutely no reason why they cannot have someone's order ready in two hours!!!! I said yea actually I would like to speak to them, then she hung up on me. Wow!!! I could not believe it!! So spending $50+ dollars and getting this type of service, it's ridiculous!! I will never be back there to eat again!
Don't mean to bitch and complain but I've went there for 7 years now and have never had that type of service!! Just wanted to express how I felt......
So you've gone to the same restaurant for 7 years, now, because of one bad experience, you say you'll never go back? Firstly, you're lying. You'll go back. Secondly, is smearing an establishment on topix over an, obviously, exaggerated event really going to fix anything? NO. My wife and I go to texas roadhouse twice a week, and have done so since the day they opened the doors. Every now and then, we get some over/undercooked steaks. We get a waiter or waitress that's having a bad day. Its a restaurant run by human beings. Speak to the management, get it for free, and probably a bunch of other stuff for free too, and call it a day. If you really think a quality establishment like that in this town is going to cry over the fact that one person says they're not coming back, you're nuts. EVERY night, be it a week day or week end, they have a line going out the door, simply because they do things above and beyond what the other restaurants do in this town. You get quality food and service, and if something isn't right, they're very good about making it right.
yee

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2012
UDummy wrote:
<quoted text>So you've gone to the same restaurant for 7 years, now, because of one bad experience, you say you'll never go back? Firstly, you're lying. You'll go back. Secondly, is smearing an establishment on topix over an, obviously, exaggerated event really going to fix anything? NO. My wife and I go to texas roadhouse twice a week, and have done so since the day they opened the doors. Every now and then, we get some over/undercooked steaks. We get a waiter or waitress that's having a bad day. Its a restaurant run by human beings. Speak to the management, get it for free, and probably a bunch of other stuff for free too, and call it a day. If you really think a quality establishment like that in this town is going to cry over the fact that one person says they're not coming back, you're nuts. EVERY night, be it a week day or week end, they have a line going out the door, simply because they do things above and beyond what the other restaurants do in this town. You get quality food and service, and if something isn't right, they're very good about making it right.
true one person won't make much of a difference. If the service goes like that more and more then that one person will turn into 100 and so on. That's how businesses close down. I have known several people who have complained about TR and have stopped going for those reasons. Personally this was the first situation I have ever been involved in that wasn't acceptable. They made it right and we will continue to go. People are allowed to make mistakes and venting about it is human. Im sure if you had the same situiation happen to you, you wouldn't be smilin and saying oh well at least they tried. Bashing every single post on topix for self worth just to make you feel better also is human.
fartsniffer

Hermitage, TN

#17 Feb 11, 2012
Christy McClure is why I never go back. She spits in folks food
Old Fart

Paducah, KY

#18 Feb 11, 2012
She didn't spit in it. I jizzed in it.
people are so stupid

Paducah, KY

#19 Mar 16, 2012
LIES wrote:
lies, lies, and more lies!! You say you ordered a "small" order and the price was $50+.......this didn't happen and you know it! This website is full of trash! If it did happen then call corporate on them so some action can be taken against "christina" and another thing when you come up with a lie make sure you come up with a GOOD one, they would never of gotten your phone number to call you to tell you its ready!!
Umm hello, 2 good sized steaks and sides can cost $50. You must only eat at Mcdonalds....
people are so stupid

Paducah, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2012
fartsniffer wrote:
Christy McClure is why I never go back. She spits in folks food
I have seen her do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindy carrol 10 min Hannah Carroll 7
Tori Shaw going back to WPSD 20 min chuy 4
Stacey and Kendall 37 min homie 11
Why would conversation about MCHS new coach be ... 1 hr Red 8
aca 1 hr me 8
Coworker bumming rides 2 hr The Tall Cool One 26
Should i quit new job? 3 hr employed 4

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages