Harry Houdini
#48 Aug 17, 2012
All tube tied babies can be named after me.
ummm yeah

Belton, KY

#49 Sep 11, 2012
Nothing is 100%. I've had 2 miss carriages after my tubal.
Suzy Q

United States

#50 Sep 25, 2012
It is possible, I had a tubal litigation in September 1991 and got pregnant in June 2004. (13 years later) I was 3 months and found out the baby was in my tube. Had to have emergency surgery to remove the baby.
17 year old

Paducah, KY

#51 Sep 26, 2012
If you drink diet mtn. dew right after sex, you can't get pregnant.
blah

Kevil, KY

#52 Sep 28, 2012
It depends. You can have your "tubes tied" with or without the organs to carry a child (uterus, etc). If you got them taken out you don't have the organs to produce a period (which explains why you're "late"). You can always take the safe route and take a test just to be sure. It is always possible. Even doctors make mistakes.
mommy

United States

#53 Sep 30, 2012
blah wrote:
It depends. You can have your "tubes tied" with or without the organs to carry a child (uterus, etc). If you got them taken out you don't have the organs to produce a period (which explains why you're "late"). You can always take the safe route and take a test just to be sure. It is always possible. Even doctors make mistakes.
ok you are getting two different procedure confused. Having your tubes tied, clipped or burnt doesn't have anything to do with removing any part of the reproductive organs, just yore fallopian tubes. Removing any, part or all of your reproductive organs is called partial or complete hysterectomy.
dedicated

Chicago, IL

#54 Sep 30, 2012
Im a product of a peculiar scenario. one tube that was left after an ectopic pregnancy before me and it was also tied. I was meant to be I suppose.
SurgTech

Chicago, IL

#55 Oct 5, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>. NO DRS in Paducah can do ot
Work in OR, have seen Mueller do tubal reversals
just me

Hazel, KY

#56 Oct 6, 2012
I had essure done almost 3 years ago. So far, everything is fine...but I found some forums online with women talking about how they had gotten pregnant after the essure procedure. Sometimes as long as 7 years later, some as soon as just a few months after having it done. The rate of success for Essure is 99.83 percent. It seems to me that when I first had it done, the rate was 99.99 percent. Makes me wonder if I made the right decision! Anyone else had essure?
kristal

Clinton, MO

#58 Nov 28, 2012
Well I am a 27 have four beautiful babies, but after my last one I had a tubal. Now here it is 4 yrs later I'm lacktating milk does that mean I'm. Pregnant
crazy

Wappingers Falls, NY

#59 Nov 30, 2012
U dumb azz wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was "gawd" she would not need to have sex and have a deposit of SPERM!
You dumb azz people.You make me physically sick.
It could be God having a purpose your dumb for saying that no one said they were pregnant with baby Jesus smh your comment makes me sick
NEED HELP

Port Richey, FL

#60 Jan 14, 2013
i had my tubs tied 5 years ago and am two weeks late is there any way i could be prego?
Carl

Martin, TN

#61 Jan 14, 2013
You can't get a butthole pregnant!!!
Jeremiah

Metropolis, IL

#62 Jan 15, 2013
Nope..wrong!! there is a 5% chance even if you do that.com mon knowledge
shi

El Monte, CA

#63 Jan 19, 2013
Hey im 30 & my tubes bn tied for 8 years & i want a baby wht should i di
shi

El Monte, CA

#64 Jan 24, 2013
Hi im kim my tubs bn tyed for 8 years & i been haven thoughts i might b pego cuz i missed my pierod
info

Murray, KY

#65 Jan 24, 2013
If you truly do not want any more children you need to have a tubal and an ablation. The ablation burns the lining of the uterus so no implantation can take place.
For those looking to get pregnant after a tubal. I would recommend Dr. RIchard Levin in Louisville. His website is babiesbylevin.com The cost is reasonable and well worth it. He did my reversal and I got pregnant within the first month.
Best of luck!
marlinlover

United States

#66 Jan 25, 2013
I have had my tubes tied for almst six yrs. It was one a month after my son was born. I have been quesy for two days. No energy. This.is what i felt like before i round out i was.prego with my second child. I had hoped it was the flu last time but jo i was prego. No car so i cant go buy a test. My hubby would sayim paranoid.
Erykah

Monroe, GA

#67 Jan 31, 2013
17 year old wrote:
If you drink diet mtn. dew right after sex, you can't get pregnant.
Girl if you really think this you need Jesus :)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68 Jan 31, 2013
tellisa wrote:
hi everyone i need to know if its possible to get pregnata after having your tubes tied for 20 yrs because all the sudden i have not had period which is always on time my last one was sept.25,2001 it is nov.1,2011 and having some signs like headachs peeing all the time being quesy off and on thur out the day please let me know
Sounds like pre-menopausal symptoms. If you've had your tubes tied for 20 years, you're most likely approaching or have already reached the threshold of menopause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Josh tabor 52 min someoneelse 1
stabbing at moes 57 min Susan Jeffs ex 45
Planned Parenthood at MCHS 1 hr Preacher Bobby 2
How can a person that's in love, run from love? 1 hr love sick 1
payden harned at a t and t (Aug '13) 2 hr Skank 17
Tina Cain aka cavit got married 2 hr Gross 27
Unions! 2 hr Murray 21
Paducah Dating
Find my Match