what are the odds of getting pregnant...

what are the odds of getting pregnant with your tubes tied??????????????

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
say it aint so

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2011
tubes have been tied for four plus years. Haven't been that sexually active until recently in the past month. A week late on period and having symptoms! Scared to get a test, but looks like that's the only other option. Know anyone this has happened to?
Very possible

Pontiac, IL

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Yes there is a possibility of becoming pregnant after having a tubal but it is really unlikely. It rarely happens, but you could be in the small percent that this happens too. I would wait a week and then take a test.
sosay

Paducah, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2011
Have heard after 5 years chances rise.
ptown

Paducah, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2011
If you are pregnant after having your tubes tied, I would say that it is God's plan!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Julius

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2011
I smell lawsuit!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mom

Pflugerville, TX

#8 Aug 11, 2011
ptown wrote:
If you are pregnant after having your tubes tied, I would say that it is God's plan!!!
Totally agree
mom

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Aug 11, 2011
say it aint so wrote:
tubes have been tied for four plus years. Haven't been that sexually active until recently in the past month. A week late on period and having symptoms! Scared to get a test, but looks like that's the only other option. Know anyone this has happened to?
My dr told me a 10 percent chance after 10 yrs and our daughter fixen be 11.
Toyo

Rochester, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2011
less than 1%. I wouldn't wait "till next week" if you are late and having symptoms cause you have a high chance of being pregnant in your tube if you do become pregnant. Tubal pregnancy can be a major problem and the sooner you know, the easier to be properly treated.
lulz

Worth, IL

#11 Aug 11, 2011
It's god's plan, eh? So you're saying he's stocking the planet with idiots who don't know what backup protection is?

Moron fundy.
say it aint so

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2011
Thanks for the input everyone! Went to the dr, he told me my period was late due to stress and put me on birth control bc my chances of getting pregnant are higher considering Im on year 4 with the tubal. I'm discouraged bc I feel the tubal was a waste of time. I don't plan on having anymore kids at all! The pill has failed me twice in the past! But if in the future I end pregnant, I guess it would be part of Gods plan!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 12, 2011
Go to Dr Tolar an have the esure done. It is a stint. 99%. On my 6 th year everything good. They check it after three months with dye to make sure it is closed an nothing can get thru.
the ex wife

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2011
say it aint so wrote:
i had mine tied for 15 yrs ended up prego miscarried and nearly bleed to death before i realized what was going on i would go be checked right away
tellisa

Bullard, TX

#15 Nov 1, 2011
hi everyone i need to know if its possible to get pregnata after having your tubes tied for 20 yrs because all the sudden i have not had period which is always on time my last one was sept.25,2001 it is nov.1,2011 and having some signs like headachs peeing all the time being quesy off and on thur out the day please let me know

Food4thoughttss

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2011
tellisa wrote:
hi everyone i need to know if its possible to get pregnata after having your tubes tied for 20 yrs because all the sudden i have not had period which is always on time my last one was sept.25,2001 it is nov.1,2011 and having some signs like headachs peeing all the time being quesy off and on thur out the day please let me know
After twenty years?...Maybe god hit the "pause" button.
tellisa

Bullard, TX

#17 Nov 1, 2011
Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text> After twenty yearls?...May
be god hit the "pause" button.
lol
tellisa

Bullard, TX

#18 Nov 2, 2011
tellisa wrote:
<quoted text> lol
i just want to say thank you for your answer i would be absoulotly happy if that is what our heavenly father has done getting a hpt today will do it in the morning not for sure if its the right time so many things have changed since i was pregnata and still have not had a period thank you again may god bless you!
Ugh

United States

#19 Feb 4, 2012
My tubes have been tied for 3 years and I might be pregnant how do I go to the doctors and say hey my tubes are tied but I need a pregnancy test

“Big Booty Judy!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 4, 2012
My cousin got his balls snipped almost 12 years ago. Him and his girlfriend just had a baby 6 months ago. And DNA test says it is his baby. Plus, the baby girl looks just like him! Sooo anything is possible and everything happens for a reason...
Old Fart

Paducah, KY

#22 Feb 4, 2012
Julius wrote:
I smell lawsuit!
You can smell a lawsuit all you want, but you have to sign a paper waiving your right to sue if it fails.
twink

Franklin, TN

#23 Feb 4, 2012
Old Fart wrote:
<quoted text> You can smell a lawsuit all you want, but you have to sign a paper waiving your right to sue if it fails.
exactly. When I got my tubes tied, my Dr told me it wasn't 100%, but the odds of having a successful pregnancy after Tubal ligation is very slim. I knew that there could be a slim chance, but it was worth signing that paper saying no way was my Dr liable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erika bellamy (Jun '15) 19 min Fo Realll 8
Parkview (Jul '15) 1 hr residents daughter 54
sad sad society 1 hr Dan 9
Ruth's Chris coming to Paducah 1 hr !!! 9
jackson st Subway 1 hr Ex customer 3
Payden harned? 1 hr first then SECOND 24
Going to school at 35 1 hr Do it 6

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance