Homeless in paducah
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
heaven sakes

Murray, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2011
for the sake of God help these homeless people,these big churches can help .
guest

Paducah, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
Sorry, the big churches are too busy sending missions to Russia or Africa or anywhere but here in America...
church goer

Paducah, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2011
Our church helps many homeless people in time of need. If churches are not doing enough to suit you then why don't you help them

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2011
I have an idea....lets send money to Haiti...that's unique!
nat

Kevil, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2011
i feel bad for the homeless. if i could i would help as many as i could. sometimes people are dealt a bad hand in life. i dont judge people who are homeless. may God bless them.
DZZ

Murray, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2011
Where are the homeless in Paducah? I want to help and serve them

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 16, 2011
Sourdough Irving wrote:
Here's a thought. If you are homeless, GET A JOB! If you are cold, GET A JOB! If you are hungry, GET A JOB!
I bet you are faithful church goer huh? Never did I read in the bible that Jesus said to the meek and poor go get job you bum! never did I see in the verse when i was hungry you gave me meat, thirsty and you gave something to drink, naked and you clothed me, because you said get a job! Yet another reason I gave up on church and religion along, long time ago. Now days it's all about my nice car, my nice things oh look at me I'm a better christian than you. And yet you church folk wonder why people are sick and tired of church?
Just a little FYI the vast majority of our homeless in this country are ex military. Now some yes are there by bad choices, but every1 desreves a second chance. You know what ass munch you better be careful in what you say because you never know shit wad! It might e you 1 day in the woods in a make shift tent trying to stay warm on a single digit or below zero night. Ghandi said you can measure a nations greatness by how it treats the least of its citizens.
Now do me a favor and shove your head up your ass and see if it fits. Oh and if you are a christian make sure you go to church on sunday, and put up that good front all you do weekend in and weekend out. Remember god loves you (sarcasm).

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 16, 2011
guest wrote:
Sorry, the big churches are too busy sending missions to Russia or Africa or anywhere but here in America...
the big churches to busy padding the preachers wallet so he can drive a luxury car, truck, or suv, have a huge ass comfortable home, have a pantry and fridge full of food to stuff his fat ass, plenty of money to buy fancy threads and to go on luxury vacations with his family. but hey who am I to say the preacher and the congregation are to busy doing god's work (sarcasm).

Since: Sep 10

Murray, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2011
Sourdough Irving wrote:
Here's a thought. If you are homeless, GET A JOB! If you are cold, GET A JOB! If you are hungry, GET A JOB!
Easy to say.....but try gettingna job in todays job market......idiotic response to a rampant issue....you must either have a silver spoon up ur ass or have a job cuz ur daddy got it for you or owns the company.

Since: Sep 10

Murray, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2011
DZZ wrote:
Where are the homeless in Paducah? I want to help and serve them
Go to the four rivers mission on kentucky ave...they are always looking for help and donations.
onthereal

Elgin, TX

#12 Feb 16, 2011
FOR REALS YALL wrote:
<quoted text>Go to the four rivers mission on kentucky ave...they are always looking for help and donations.
There is also the community kitchen which feeds the needy! They are a great help to the community
unknown

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2011
Excuse me? If you're homeless get a job? I'm 19 years old and my senior year of high school I stayed in a homeless shelter because my parents kicked me out because of their drug problem. I worked 36 hours a week, and am now on my own, fully supporting myself. if it wasn't for the homeless people I would've dropped out of high school but they gave me the strive to do better.

if you'd like to help: Paducah Cooperative Ministry on Legion Drive.
River City Mission.
please don't bash someone for being homeless, everyone has a story.
onthereal

Elgin, TX

#14 Feb 16, 2011
unknown wrote:
Excuse me? If you're homeless get a job? I'm 19 years old and my senior year of high school I stayed in a homeless shelter because my parents kicked me out because of their drug problem. I worked 36 hours a week, and am now on my own, fully supporting myself. if it wasn't for the homeless people I would've dropped out of high school but they gave me the strive to do better.

if you'd like to help: Paducah Cooperative Ministry on Legion Drive.
River City Mission.
please don't bash someone for being homeless, everyone has a story.
Amen! And very good for you! Be proud
poor ol meee

Murray, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2011
help the homeless
marty amer prde enter

Paducah, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2011
well my roomie can talk to u bout being homeless...he was and now hes working and in a decent house...hes doin good...been workin good for a couple of years...some people just need a desire and will and motivation to get back on there feet...wtg chris
stuck

United States

#17 Sep 2, 2013
I am at a homeless shelter here in paducah and have been for a while. The problem I'm having is steady work. We get odd jobs that come in but nothing full time. I'm 48 and have been a small engine mechanic for years but there are no jobs available in my field so I do whatever comes in.
help

Houston, TX

#18 Sep 2, 2013
They should be helped not judged. there are many reasons one can become homeless from drugs. ..house fire. .. loss of job.. regardless of reason they are humans. a community should be judged and should be proud by the way the help the less fortunate and the same community should be judged and shamed by the way they praise and try to impress the citizens they deem more worthy because of money. money which more oft than not was made by their fathers and gransfathers.
Gator fan

Paducah, KY

#19 Sep 4, 2013
gearsofwar3 wrote:
<quoted text>the big churches to busy padding the preachers wallet so he can drive a luxury car, truck, or suv, have a huge ass comfortable home, have a pantry and fridge full of food to stuff his fat ass, plenty of money to buy fancy threads and to go on luxury vacations with his family. but hey who am I to say the preacher and the congregation are to busy doing god's work (sarcasm).
Amen!
Anonymous

Paducah, KY

#20 Sep 6, 2013
Im homeless an i had a tent a n imfemale an ive been looking for a job it really sucks but iam blessed with a car that my grandma gave me to haul my crap stressing out i found someone that letting me stay but i need permanent place reading my bible got me here an now but i want be home like have my clothes hagin up my clothes kinda thing hopefullyill make it thru this ive shreded more tears an if idont i got a tent but dont know where to put it wow this really sucks
Lawn mower man

Paducah, KY

#21 Sep 6, 2013
stuck wrote:
I am at a homeless shelter here in paducah and have been for a while. The problem I'm having is steady work. We get odd jobs that come in but nothing full time. I'm 48 and have been a small engine mechanic for years but there are no jobs available in my field so I do whatever comes in.
Go to Richards Small Engines, Hwy 45

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy in a red lifted chevy with a rebel flag on ... 38 min Curious 1
I can't poop in strange places 2 hr Peter Griffin 1
Advice on buying a Harley? 2 hr Fuji Hakayito 2
piece of shit person 3 hr Petronas 7
~~Last Post wins~~ (Jan '13) 3 hr Maverick 808 3,906
Transgender person 4 hr TMZ 3
exit 11 5star 4 hr Stupid Boy 49
Why is Dallas medical closing? 6 hr Caryn 22
Penny Baird (May '14) Wed riverrat 65
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]