Leslie McKinney...in charge of drug screening programs???

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of259
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Anyone else think UXB needs some prozac? LOL.
blownaway

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Wow..this is trip...for the record . I know this girl . Went to high school
With her. We don't hang out together but I do know she has a BMW and
She has always had wild hair ..no husband that i'm aware of and I suppose
In my opinion yes a little self centered..but I agree she should be
Held to the same standards as everyone else..but reading along she is
Become famous at least in this area..kinda reminds me of that Lindsaylohan chick
But like all stories and scandals this one too will pass and be forgotten
As soon as another one comes along and one will soon ..always does
lesliesfriend2

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Yes Leslie McKinney was arrested for possession of a controlled subtends. Plead guilty and paid her fined.

Then someone sent the police report to the bored of doctors who own Occunet. When that didn't get her fired they sent the police report to the companies who use Occunet. Still she wasn't fired. So now this forum has started.

The way I see it is someone is trying to get her fired and ruin her reputation. And it is not working. You should be a shamed.

Whom ever this is needs to grow up and get a life.

Leslie is a very hard worker. A true asset to Occunet. They are lucky to have her as an employee. Besides she must be doing something right becouse she still has a job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Wow lesliesfriend2...you have given out more info about the incident than anyone...haha. Whether she gets fired or not...at least the info getting out enlightens people on the person she REALLY is...the one she so desperately tries to hide from everyone else.

Oh, and the comment earlier mentioning Gerald Watkins, Bill Paxton, and Brad Hutchins....to even bring her name up in the same paragraph as them is ridiculous...she can only aspire to be where they are.
LLRT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

So this gal is a doper who tests others for dope? All of the yelling and cursing and claiming to know God should cause you all to want to get saved. The devil knows God is real and he even respects God. He even trembles.
I hope some of the companies who use Occunet have the power to get this woman fired. There are lots of qualified workers who can do her job and they keep a standard that us regular working stiffs have to adhere to also. There has to be some justice where this is concerned. I DON'T CARE WHO HER FRIENDS ARE AND HOW LOUD THEY CUSS AND HOW MANY "F" WORDS THEY USE. SHE ISN'T A PERSON OF ETHICS IF SHE HAD DOPE. PERIOD!!!
And, for the dude who posted about how he is so superior and is free to curse us all out, etc. I do have to be drug tested and i do have to adhere to a standard or i get fired and lose my license!
MFPM

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

usedtodoher wrote:
I know for a fact she loves cocaine and kinky sex..<quoted text>
Please elaborate

UXB

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

CALM44 wrote:
Anyone else think UXB needs some prozac? LOL.
Sometimes all an UXB needs is a trigger, or a provocation - if you need drugs, do what you have to do - because I speak my opinion, and won't pile on - because I object to your stupid middle school  response to someone else's stupid mistake, because I think different than you and think for myself, and I say you're wrong - I need to take a drug not prescribed to me? recommended by a maladjusted twit with an estrogen deficiency and an ax to grind? thanks for the advise doc, but keep your Prozac to yourself and calmly deep throat your 44  - you stupid tool... and llrt - boo hoo - many of us have positions requiring reponsible and accountable behavior - sometimes that means drug testing by those we are accountable to. Guess what monkey boy? Leslie isn't accountable to you. She's not accountable to me. She's been held to account and it doesn't satisfy you because you hate her and everyone should think just like you, get over it - you don't know me, and you can't read either - never said I knew God, said I made my Peace - never said I was better - said you were wrong -- never said my sins are any less or more, said I'd answer for them, but not to you - you're wrong to have done this, I loose no honor or credibility for pointing you out as the screaming shit slinging chimpanzee you are - the gossips that join you have their own shame for they not only embarrass Leslie, but also themselves -
lesliesfriend

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

UXB wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes all an UXB needs is a trigger, or a provocation - if you need drugs, do what you have to do - because I speak my opinion, and won't pile on - because I object to your stupid middle school  response to someone else's stupid mistake, because I think different than you and think for myself, and I say you're wrong - I need to take a drug not prescribed to me? recommended by a maladjusted twit with an estrogen deficiency and an ax to grind? thanks for the advise doc, but keep your Prozac to yourself and calmly deep throat your 44  - you stupid tool... and llrt - boo hoo - many of us have positions requiring reponsible and accountable behavior - sometimes that means drug testing by those we are accountable to. Guess what monkey boy? Leslie isn't accountable to you. She's not accountable to me. She's been held to account and it doesn't satisfy you because you hate her and everyone should think just like you, get over it - you don't know me, and you can't read either - never said I knew God, said I made my Peace - never said I was better - said you were wrong -- never said my sins are any less or more, said I'd answer for them, but not to you - you're wrong to have done this, I loose no honor or credibility for pointing you out as the screaming shit slinging chimpanzee you are - the gossips that join you have their own shame for they not only embarrass Leslie, but also themselves -
sweet! i said i was done but that will bring me out of lurk mode. here-here!
noozeer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Maybe all of you will get caught with your dope. Maybe Dr Cecil needs to be told about how awful this is since you all seem to want trouble and want to scream at everyone so badly.
LLRT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

UXB wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually, when I speak to reasonably educated Americans, they understand the difference between vulgar, common language which falls well above the standard set here with you and your buddy "usedto..." or wantedto or microdick or whoever and a curse or offense against God, but I forget, I'm not speaking to peers but rather a bunch of hyped up monkeys set on blood and the kill - I'll answer for my sins someday, but not to you, monkey boy. I have made my Peace over and over in dark places where others (like you) will not go and I'll speak as I will. I've witnessed many in those places who actually begin to find vulgarity useful, and make their Peace when it hits the fan, and despite the vulgarity and your absence, God is there. Then we come out maybe damaged but able to speak plainly and be completely understood. Usually, when someone speaks in a manner like you, they don't have what it takes to dodge a bullet, utter a useful and purposeful "FUCK!" and return fire, or even to stand up now and be a man and say I don't know the details of this case, but this wrong. You'd rather attack those that say it's wrong. The misdemeanor summons is one thing - but the blood lusting, misogynistic, defamatory, sexually depraved comments on this forum are quite another, and they are wrong - what if this was your daughter? The authors' are unable to stand in public and speak and be exposed as the self serving, small minded, self hating, woman hating, ill mannered, ill "equipped", rejected cowards settling a score that they are. I should think none has ever had his company sued for $lander, or worse,$exual hara$$ment - I hope you don't or didn't  work with her, know this, women here actually have rights too, and if she's the bad actor you are so afraid of, she knows certain people will take much more interest in a sexual harassment case or slander case, or even the threat of one - than any interest in trying to shut me up for calling you on your craven, pathetic posts or the way a life of service to worms like you has taught me to speak - you WRETCHED FUCKS. 
Open your mouth a little wider while this chimp sales the next bite of crap right into your wretched and filthy mouth. You need meds before you bust that huge vein popping out on your forehead! Got prozack? Sure you do. I think you over reacted just a schoche? We might be chimps but i for one am not a doper. Everyone knows they all hang together. Those sriking Honeywell workers on that other thread are tearing you all up! Especially leslie (don't know her) you should go look. Man!
getmeatissue

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

What's the record for retards commenting on something this
Stupid.....and the guys at honeywell...well guess what enjoy unemployme t
Cause you all have been replaced by scabs who are doing a better
Job ...so guess what reality sucks...you want fries with that..
Isn't the world a cruel place? The bush family thanks you
For all your support...
Brad has no friends

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Blanch180 wrote:
One of Occunets x-employees, told me she (leslie mckiney) physically attacked her physician asst., when he quit. and that the owners gave him cash, not to press charges against her. I dont know if its true or not. If it is, I don't know how she keeps her job. seems like a liability to me.
Yeah, the physician asst didn't quit, he was fired! His name is Brad Hutchins and I'm pretty sure his multiple personalties have come out here and he's playing the part of several of these posters. Big fat loser. Is this the kind of "man" any of you want to do business with?! Someone who has tried everything in his power to get someone fired due to revenge? Even go as far as to set someone up? This loser is obsessed with her.
He's not sane :( Brad Hutchins you need psychological help!!
Investigate68

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Brad has no friends wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the physician asst didn't quit, he was fired! His name is Brad Hutchins and I'm pretty sure his multiple personalties have come out here and he's playing the part of several of these posters. Big fat loser. Is this the kind of "man" any of you want to do business with?! Someone who has tried everything in his power to get someone fired due to revenge? Even go as far as to set someone up? This loser is obsessed with her.
Guess again...Leslie.
BNA60

Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

getmeatissue wrote:
What's the record for retards commenting on something this
Stupid.....and the guys at honeywell...well guess what enjoy unemployme t
Cause you all have been replaced by scabs who are doing a better
Job ...so guess what reality sucks...you want fries with that..
Isn't the world a cruel place? The bush family thanks you
For all your support...
Then why are you on here?
Ghost

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Some of you are missing the point. If you go all the way back to the beginning of this thread, it started because someone couldn't understand why a person in Leslie's position, hadn't been "outed" by the media like everyone else, in addition to not being reprimanded by her employers, after having pled "guilty" and then convicted of a drug offense. If Occunet had a random program, which apparently they do not, wouldn't Leslie McKinney, as CEO, be the one who implements, enforces and monitors that program? In addition, there IS such a thing as "Reasonable Suspicion", where an employee can be tested on the spot, if suspected of being intoxicated in any way. If Leslie is the CEO...who would demand a reasonable suspicion test of her? Her employERs don't work with her...her employEEs don't have the power, and probably need their jobs. If I worked for Occunet, and chose to smoke pot on the side, I could simply drink a lot of water on a daily basis and come back "dilute" on every urine test...(blood tests are too expensive) IF there was a random, or IF there was reasonable suspicion, it would then be Leslie's decision, to accept a "dilute" result, or fire me because of it, unless there's a policy in place that would dictate otherwise. Who makes the policies at Occunet? The CEO. I would imagine she also advises on other company's policies. What disturbs ME, in particular, is that plenty of good AND bad people are busted out on the news and in the paper, before they're ever convicted of a crime. Why hasn't she been in the news? Why are her employers not taking action? I find it hard to believe that another employee, with a lesser position, would have been protected, under the same circumstances. It's disturbing that a person in her position, with so many blind believers, escapes consequences, even after pleading guilty. It’s even MORE disturbing that SHE try to defend herself, by saying she was doing a “friend” a favor. That’s what they all say, right?“It’s not mine!” There are plenty of people in this area who have “partied” with “Ms. McKinney”, and have SEEN her do drugs, not limited to pot. I bet there’s even a couple of people out there with pictures…cell phones cameras being so plentiful. Someone here said, this ‘story’ will eventually go away and be replaced with another. You’re right. Hopefully, it will be replaced by yet another story on “Ms. McKinney”, possibly about discrimination based on Sex or Race… or maybe even about a class action suit from previous employees… or maybe even about another crime not yet disclosed.
In any case, you can’t escape everything in your closet.. especially a closet the size of hers.
Blanch180

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Brad has no friends wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad.... did the PA get arrested for drugs too?? Or just get the cash settlement?

UXB

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

LLRT wrote:
<quoted text>Open your mouth a little wider while this chimp sales the next bite of crap right into your wretched and filthy mouth. You need meds before you bust that huge vein popping out on your forehead! Got prozack? Sure you do. I think you over reacted just a schoche? We might be chimps but i for one am not a doper. Everyone knows they all hang together. Those sriking Honeywell workers on that other thread are tearing you all up! Especially leslie (don't know her) you should go look. Man!
I guess when all that shit gushes from your gaping sphincter, you've got to try and get creative with it - this doesn't have anything to do with the honeywell guys, they have their own problems and meanwhile you and your tools hang out and gossip like some dusty old vaginas - and I'd also think if they're worried over Leslie, you or me then they've truly lost their way and need to get back to their mission - would be too bad for their hungry kids I think - I am completely contemptuous of you and your weakness. I do not fall for your distractions, you are wrong. I believe you lie. You are a pathetic, driveling, sneaky, passive/ aggressive worm. Speaking of shit just falling out of you, I see you suffer from cerebral incontinence as well - where'd you go to school dip-shit? "Sales"? "prozack"? "sriking"? Really? At least get a third grader to help you with spelling those big words there butt monkey. If you're going to threaten me, better back it up - I've got some time before I'm out of here again - throw whatever you want - it had better be straight and true, because I will shoot back you stupid, whiney little fuck. I am perfectly ready and capable to demonstrate the concepts of escalating and overwhelming force - and while what you've pulled from your ass "sales" - you best check your six - if you have time that is -
Laffin at ya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

UXB wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess when all that shit gushes from your gaping sphincter, you've got to try and get creative with it - this doesn't have anything to do with the honeywell guys, they have their own problems and meanwhile you and your tools hang out and gossip like some dusty old vaginas - and I'd also think if they're worried over Leslie, you or me then they've truly lost their way and need to get back to their mission - would be too bad for their hungry kids I think - I am completely contemptuous of you and your weakness. I do not fall for your distractions, you are wrong. I believe you lie. You are a pathetic, driveling, sneaky, passive/ aggressive worm. Speaking of shit just falling out of you, I see you suffer from cerebral incontinence as well - where'd you go to school dip-shit? "Sales"? "prozack"? "sriking"? Really? At least get a third grader to help you with spelling those big words there butt monkey. If you're going to threaten me, better back it up - I've got some time before I'm out of here again - throw whatever you want - it had better be straight and true, because I will shoot back you stupid, whiney little fuck. I am perfectly ready and capable to demonstrate the concepts of escalating and overwhelming force - and while what you've pulled from your ass "sales" - you best check your six - if you have time that is -
OMG how laughable it is that you go all "Mel Gibson" everytime you post. You are such a pathetic jerk! Hahahahaha! Actually, you get more clueless with your self important attitude with every hour that goes by. I'll be the one laughing at you when you and your Buddy gets busted for all of the deviate crap you are involved...by the way. You fell right into the old spelling and grammer police trap. Just wait until my sidekick (who is enjoying the heck out of me being able to control you like this) and i get to watch you go to prison for drugs. Nothing more pathetic than someone who claims to be so intelligent going to jail to be buttraped by the whole facility. They'll take that feistiness out of you. In the meanwhile, i will continue to push buttons so me and all of my minions can laugh at you, Mr. Mel Gibson. Honeywell is showing concern for the world because your friend Leslie is drug testing the "Scabs" you hysterical moron. Catch up! Bless your heart...
Laffin at ya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

..and one wonders, what is this fixation you have with monkeys and feces? Have a fetish there ole chap?

UXB

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Laffin at ya wrote:
..and one wonders, what is this fixation you have with monkeys and feces? Have a fetish there ole chap?
I have no concern for drug conviction or any conviction, if I end up in a prison it won't be here and it won't have anything to do with you or your minions but rather the minions that would kill you for your free speech - minions? who are you, the penguin? More like the joker I guess - anyways, I won't be the one watching over my shoulder or changing where I park or second checking my locks - I'm done here - I will defend my friends, and I will defend strangers when there is a duty to act, and I've enjoyed some uniquely awesome ways to deal with enemies - Leslie McKinney is my friend - she doesn't claim to be any better than anyone here - I'm no better than anyone here - I'll look you in your eye and see passed your shit-eating grin, monkey boy, yes I know you - I'll measure my success against anyone here - I'll measure my record against anyone here, especially yours - I love my life - my friends - my family - I have stood up not to question legitimate concerns over a misdemeanor drug summons, I stood to question the pile it on bloodlust that reminds me quite vividly of a witch trial or a Shiite stoning in Iran - steep in your misery, keep checking your six - quiet is not the same as secure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of259
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

159 Users are viewing the Paducah Forum right now

Search the Paducah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
wpsd 15 min riverrat 7
Mark Thompson 17 min bystander 6
cheryl ford 17 min Hey buddy 2
missing my kids 24 min troll 24
Mid-Continent University 31 min DrNo 125
Cody Flanigan 34 min brittany garrett 13
Codey Ballard In Jail Again (Apr '13) 48 min Hater 50
Pasta House closed 2 hr Bad experience 35