Leslie McKinney...in charge of drug screening programs???

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 260 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 12
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Does anyone else find it quite disturbing that the lady that runs Occunet, the place that does most of the drug screening in Paducah and surrounding areas, was busted for drugs herself? I for one will be taking my business elsewhere.

http://apps.kycourts.net/dockets/Default.aspx...

Paducah, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2010
I can't believe she still has a job! How does the operating manager of a drug testing facility manage to avoid termination under these circumstances? Must be nice to fly under the radar... Even WPSD missed this story... or ignored it.
law man

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2010
woowwwww call southern monitoring on broadway i started useing them a month ago veryyyyy good people will do anything to make u happy i dont no the number but great place i think 608 broadway or at less near that
new man

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jul 30, 2010
yes southern drug testing place i have their card 2709331322 They test our people Very good job i think they charge us 30$ per test- not sure
beiber 15

Princeton, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2010
if someone was trying to drug test me that got busted for drugs i think i would go to another provider. hypocrite. skank.
Stupified4015

Kevil, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2010
You have got to be kidding me! Why has this not been on the news again? You mean to tell me that Dr. Tolar was a bigger story than this??!! Give me a break. Oh and what makes it even a bigger slap in the face is that someone just told me that she is VP of the Chamber of Commerce! Wow...this sickens me.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 30, 2010
beiber 15 wrote:
if someone was trying to drug test me that got busted for drugs i think i would go to another provider. hypocrite. skank.
The crazy thing is that she actually pushes "random" drug screening on local business's. I wonder if they enforce that same policy at their facility. I guess the proof is in the pudding.

Paducah, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2010
I heard the place was owned by a board of doctors...REALLY??
tards

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2010
a man named jeremiah is over the drug testing at occunet tards!!!! oh i dont work their but had to deal with for setting up testing
idiot

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jul 30, 2010
I bet mark hayden is responsible for writing all this crap about other drug testing places...trying to sway business his way!!!

Location hidden

#12 Jul 30, 2010
idiot wrote:
I bet mark hayden is responsible for writing all this crap about other drug testing places...trying to sway business his way!!!
Hey Idiot!!! All you have to do is look at the first post with her Court Record attached...No arguing with that my friend. Bottom line; person running drug screen company that pushes "randoms" to try and make money, should not be doing drugs herself. Who can argue with that?
Stupified4015

Kevil, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2010
Hey "tards"...there may be someone by the name of jeremiah that works there...just google occunet and leslie mckinney and u will see that she is the CEO.
BNA60

Pontiac, IL

#14 Jul 30, 2010
I'm so shocked!!! I'm surprised to see this post about her, I knew she was not a nice person...has done many bad, bad, things to her employee's; but...being busted with drugs absolutely floors me. I really hope someone actually cares and stands up for current clients and staff.
itsashame

Kevil, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2010
what really bothers me about this is that the court system sends people there to determine child custody in some cases. my friend was going through a ugly divorce and she and her ex both had to go down there. it would be hard to trust a company that would allow this to go on.
people

Knoxville, TN

#16 Aug 1, 2010
why is people all the time hating on Mark Hayden.. and more importantly im sick and tired of wpsd not giving sharing the good storys..the ones we need to hear..I think wpsd needs to revise there news a bit and share with us more info on the stories important to us..
BNA60

Pontiac, IL

#17 Aug 2, 2010
people wrote:
why is people all the time hating on Mark Hayden.. and more importantly im sick and tired of wpsd not giving sharing the good storys..the ones we need to hear..I think wpsd needs to revise there news a bit and share with us more info on the stories important to us..
I don't understand why everyone is upset with Mark Hayden either. First of all...who is he? And second of all...if he is not the owner/operator of Occunet who does most of the drug screening for West KY...and getting busted himself; then who cares.
john

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 2, 2010
one of the biggest cocain dealers in west ky his wife told a buddy that during their 3 month affair!
niles

Elkton, KY

#19 Aug 2, 2010
You guys need to lay off. She is a wonderful person, and took the heat for a friend who just got a diu. It was his pot not hers. Shes just doing ajob, not a hipocrite. Shes innicent and not really a skank.
betsy523

Elkton, KY

#20 Aug 2, 2010
Doesn't Dr. Cecil own that place. I thought he was a fine man. The almighty dollar must be guiding his thoughts. Shame on him.
itsashame

Kevil, KY

#21 Aug 3, 2010
Yeah niles...that's her story and she's sticking to it...haha. geez.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
6th Street Etcetera 1 hr DiscoFreak 36
Who Is The Craziest Girl You Know? (Jul '13) 1 hr Connie 38
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Me 1,591
TS Jodie Santana 1 hr Brian 1
Mustangs Srike Again! 2 hr Pennywise 19
Paducah police respond to criticism of force 3 hr thetallcoolone 24
fantasy world 3 hr fuzy nuts 1
Marissa Hollowed. 5 hr Not A Hugger 16
What!!? Cracker Barrel Hinkleville Road latest ... 7 hr Tell me 9