Police: Arrest made in infant injury ...

Police: Arrest made in infant injury case

There are 26 comments on the The Paducah Sun Online Edition story from Jul 24, 2013, titled Police: Arrest made in infant injury case. In it, The Paducah Sun Online Edition reports that:

A Paducah man faces charges following a call to police about an infant with serious injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paducah Sun Online Edition.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
luv the h8rs

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Funny how you are so quick to judge and don't have your facts straight. its truly sad you thrive on an infant and his mothers tragedy and instead of trying to let the family deal with this in peace..instead you disgraceful inbred bitch had to bash a mom in her moment of despair...judgement day will suck for you one day and hope you're ass fu**ed with the pitchfork and the rest of your pathetic family maybe we should air out your whole families dirty laundry...hhmmm I think we will..to be continued ;)
HA

Kevil, KY

#5 Jul 24, 2013
He worked in the school at Heath. When is the school system going to start monitoring who they allow in the building?
what

Henderson, KY

#7 Jul 29, 2013
You should really proof read before you post such terrible things about people.
andrea

Marion, IL

#9 Jul 31, 2013
OMG how terrible ,so anyone know whats going on now , where are her other kids the name seems familar, but do not know her personally that poor baby having to go thru that ,hope hes doing better .
Knows

Paducah, KY

#10 Jul 31, 2013
The baby is safe and back from hospital and with his family. As for mother no idea
andrea

Marion, IL

#12 Aug 1, 2013
so hes home from hospital ,which family ? seen on news where dad is taken his case to grand jury and state took infant hmmmm
tanaclo

Mayfield, KY

#13 Aug 1, 2013
hes going with his mother. shes cleared. nothing was found on her! so everyone can focus on something else.
debbie

Somerset, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2013
Well to answer Knows no idea Baby is where baby belongs with the family and this must be his family posting because it was not public knowledge that someone else had baby and he is doing great at home with his 2 sisters.This child was hurt by father and he admitted. He will never get to know his fathers family another loss for them. and if I wasn't bound by court order I would give the sick details of the childs trama.I hope he can get right with God because he will need it.And for andrea you better hope you filed your taxes right .It is now my mission to expose you..not reporting abuse is neglect so hope you are ready for them charges funny how some thing get told to benefit others and in the end this was a tragic thing for all involved. And I post my real name and don't hide behind made up names so who's telling the truth
debbie

Somerset, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2013
Andrea how do you know there are other kids if you don't know her yeah right your son and her have a child together and she has never been abused or neglected except for her eyes hope you have them medical record straight..Well actually I hope your son does because you all have her and children don't get eyes checked till 12 months and (you)I mean your son had her then and was incharged of medically care better be careful what you wish for...
andrea

Marion, IL

#16 Aug 3, 2013
well for your information debbie , this is my real name , i dont have kids yet , no i dont know them them personally . but heard thru others . there are alot of different stories going around . im glad hes with his family .& yes its bad he will never know the fathers family . but as u said that is the babies loss , as for the father he deserves what ever he gets , he brought it on him self dont judge me &,think im someone im not . as i dont know u from a man in the moon either . believe what u want im not who u think
hope all goes well with them all its tradgic that the baby went thru it no infant should have to suffer at the hands of a stranger let alone a parent .
debbie

Somerset, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2013
ok andrea who has given you information that is supposed to be sealed then
I wonder

Paducah, KY

#19 Aug 3, 2013
Why will he never know his fathers family?
debbie

Somerset, KY

#20 Aug 4, 2013
In Gods hands......
debbie

Somerset, KY

#23 Aug 4, 2013
really if you only knew..she did ?
and how was that..considing she was high risk and I was around her daily....post your name and quit hiding who you are...And she got you fooled his is in good hands again put your real name her.If you have a problem with the mother take it to her and leave this child out of it this was tragic enough and not brought on the his mother I know you dont know the facts unless you are family..she has other children and they are fine as well
info

Mayfield, KY

#24 Aug 4, 2013
I know the mom. And I know Jennifer. Jennifer been saying that since she knew it was Travis's child. The Mom loves her baby and been 100% for him. So get ur shit right. Haters are welcomed for all we care ;)
info

Mayfield, KY

#25 Aug 4, 2013
Why would she let the fathers family b involved? They already raised one monster lol. N the mom is a b I t c h . But who isn't in this day. She loves her son and always wanted him. She's a close friend. And I KNOW. Get a life people. Pathetic. She has him. End of story. N stfu miss she tried to kill the baby bs. She never ever would. She wanted a boy n got blessed.
vivvy

Mayfield, KY

#26 Aug 4, 2013
They wont pull out real names. 1. Scared 2. Scared 3. They kno its all bs ;)
saddened by the abuse

Somerset, KY

#27 Aug 4, 2013
when this is over what you all gonna do then?
breeze

Mayfield, KY

#28 Aug 4, 2013
hopefully they can live life without this always being a topic!
andrea

Marion, IL

#29 Aug 5, 2013
ppl are mean so i doubt it but wishing the baby more happy days, then what, he has had this past few weeks .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy named Tony who is a co-manager at WalMart..... 14 min Stop 4
David Grim 22 min Stevie 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr SHIRT JUNKIE 5,762
Media inciting a race war. 2 hr Mrs Tootsie 8
Petition to remove monument to remove monument ... 2 hr Hmmm.... 58
Nicole & Qunicy Kessler swingers (Jan '14) 2 hr Curious 3
IHOP close? 2 hr Get off of it 12
confederate statue 3 hr Dave 41

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web