Walmart Panties Blowout Sale

Posted in the Paducah Forum

Steven Frazee

Fremont, CA

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Come on over to the Walmart Super Center that is across the street from the kentucky oaks mall in Paducah, KY. If you are able to sniff and lick the little girls flavored panties and are seen by security for doing so, Walmart will reward you with a $1,000,00 dollar gift card to shop with in the store and will even throw in a pair of my signature flavored little girls panties for free. So be sure to come to Walmart anytime day or night and start sniffing and licking as many flavored little girls panties as you can!
Tax Break

Paducah, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Walmart is now hiring all sex offenders and paying them at least twelve dollars an hour because the government is giving them a big tax break to hire these kinds of people!
bs alert

Paducah, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2012
if there is proof of that you speak then please do us a favor and show it, if not quit trying to start shit that you know nothing about.....good day. ;)
Sex Offender

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Hey ladies and gentlemen Walmarts former employee and Paducah's top sex offender is going to be selling his signatured flavored little girls panties in different booths each day over at Walmart because this Walmart across from the mall has been having some finacial problems. Walmart must be getting pretty desperate these days to emplore and let these sex offenders sell their merchandise!
Glycerine

Herndon, VA

#5 Oct 6, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Paducah Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Used cell phones 10 min Dot 1
Rukavina you're the worst 12 min Dot 66
Bill Bartelman no Watchdog 12 min NO Bill 27
Why does this happen? 31 min Just asking 6
Phillip Higdon Jr. (the son not the dad) 1 hr paducah resident 1
Ashton guill is a ratt (Mar '14) 1 hr just curious 3
Hal Mabry 1 hr A friend 36
Paducah Dating
Find my Match