Rich from Hardcore Pawn

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
yeah

Paducah, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Who thinks Rich actually got fired? Or was it just a climatic ending to the season?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Les is a piece of garbage.
never

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Jun 19, 2012
the show is fake, just like most other stuff on TruTv
if he was actually fired or quit, his facebook page would have all the hardcore pawn references removed, as would his twitter
he tweeted a few hours ago saying to watch the new episode, so go figure
its just bs for ratings , nothing more
Ginoz

Dundalk, MD

#5 Jun 19, 2012
The story line may be fake, but Les is a real prick. And given, what I imagine is a tidy income, you think Les could break down and buy more than the one white jersey he wears constantly?
Jiminez

Macon, GA

#6 Jun 19, 2012
It better be fake if Les(the idiot) really fired Rich he just lost 65% of the audience, NOBODY watches his loser moron kids.
SFB

AOL

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Les firing Rich has just turned me off to the show. If it was for rating I predict it backfired. Les is a joke. Who makes a policy they will fire the next person who screws up? I think he has lost his mind! I've been a fan of the show but I no longer plan to watch.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 20, 2012
Let's face it, that show would do just fine without Les and his punkass kids in it at all. It's those ghetto crackhead customers who actually make the show entertaining. Employees like Rich and the security staff is who the cameras should be focused on.
my farts smell like roses

Paducah, KY

#9 Jun 20, 2012
but did the roadrunner ever catch the coyotee???
Saywot

Candiac, Canada

#11 Jun 20, 2012
Even if he was fired for real he's got a payday coming. just because Les is the owner doesn't mean he's exempt from labor laws. Sue his ass Rich!
WhoiB

Paducah, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2012
Rich is fine, sexy, HOT!
Navy diesel

Lake Zurich, IL

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Rich is the reason I watch this show, please come back!!!
tere

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Jun 22, 2012
I couldn't have said it better myself! Les is an absolute idiot! Rich didn't even do anything bad at all! If they fire rich I'm never watching the show again! I hate ppl that care more about money then having a great friend and a loyal employee!
Believe

Paducah, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2012
Ratings ploy by Les and his kids.
Crapgame

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Yeah ratings ploy, Rich wasn't even fire. Les just yelled " Get out of my store" or something close to that. Even said something as Rich was walking out, " I don't know if I'll even take him back" . Bunch of crap, kind of like when the American Choppers old man fired his kid. Crap. I just tape the show and fast forward thru it, to see what kind of stupid shit they are going to pull for the show. The need better writers.
DevilBorn77

Berkeley, CA

#17 Jun 23, 2012
my farts smell like roses wrote:
but did the roadrunner ever catch the coyotee???
Actually he did catch him
Statistic

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jun 26, 2012
yeah wrote:
Who thinks Rich actually got fired? Or was it just a climatic ending to the season?
It's all BS. I've seen some things that prove the show is fake and scripted. The only thing real is how they shaft the customers. GHETTO PAWN!
Patti

Houston, TX

#19 Jun 26, 2012
I don't believe Rich is actually fired; like most of the others posting, I think it's all for ratings. I really hope Rich is NOT gone!!

I too think Les' kids are spoiled brats, who have no real idea of how business should work~ Rich makes the show... He and the customers of course!
Kevin M

Howell, MI

#20 Jun 26, 2012
I am fed up with the show. Ashley is the biggest bitch! She just can't shut her mouth. Seth is no better either. Rich seems to be a good manager. When Ashley was bitching him out about undermining her, she was completely wrong. He didn't have a secret meeting. He was a manager talking to his employees. If only she would get off her high horse and appreciate him for taking an initiative and making her job easier.
steven adams

Carlow, Ireland

#21 Jun 27, 2012
hello all from dublin ireland my comment is for lock jaw ashley why on earth does she treat people in this terrible way .i hope one day real soon she comes down to earth with a bang and maybe she will have to work for someone herself and she will know how it feels to be degraded P.S the tide would not take her out/ she would not get a kick in a stampeed/even the preists would not say mass on her fat ass
steven adams

Carlow, Ireland

#22 Jun 27, 2012
wishwashwoo@yahoo.ie post a reply

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanna talk to horny girl 1 hr Johnnyboy 22
looking for lawyer for juvenile in paducah 1 hr Lol 4
comcast internet 3 hr help 1
tlo and plo are fake 4 hr old fat man with ... 4
Mustang " crimson" WTF? 4 hr Hmmm... 6
Tina and Paula fake friends 4 hr James 1
durrel got d slapped 4 hr tlo friend 2
What happened at McCracken county? 5 hr Goldmom 7
PTHS v MCHS basketball V2.0 6 hr BigJohn 84
Why do white people hate black people? (Jun '14) 20 hr Truth 391
Paducah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paducah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?