Two Injured in Metropolis Shooting

Two Injured in Metropolis Shooting

There are 39 comments on the WSIL story from Aug 10, 2012, titled Two Injured in Metropolis Shooting. In it, WSIL reports that:

Police in Metropolis say two people were injured in an early morning shooting. Police were called to the 1200 block of Ferry Street just after 12:00 a.m. Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSIL.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmao

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Hip hip hooray.... That's what you get... To bad it wasn't the whole bullet...
curious

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 10, 2012
lmao wrote:
Hip hip hooray.... That's what you get... To bad it wasn't the whole bullet...
Thats a little harsh dont you think
jeb

Paducah, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2012
old news!
Nope

Paducah, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2012
Never old when your loved one gets killed.
suze

Paducah, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2012
didnt hear of any deaths in this shooting.
Rahm

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Josh is a convicted murderer. No angel by any means.
gem

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2012
Rahm wrote:
Josh is a convicted murderer. No angel by any means.
exactly
Think about this

Metropolis, IL

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Josh Is not a convicted murder.. Please get that fact straight he was charged with first degree robbery while chad was charged with first degree robbery and complicity to murder and Michael was charged with murder please know the facts before you type idiots
les

Paducah, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2012
Think about this wrote:
Josh Is not a convicted murder.. Please get that fact straight he was charged with first degree robbery while chad was charged with first degree robbery and complicity to murder and Michael was charged with murder please know the facts before you type idiots
Is convicted PIECE OF CRAP, more to your liking?
i wish

Paducah, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2012
Think about this wrote:
YOU know him and I am sure that during your pen-pal relationship with him he explained to you that, you know, it was just a "misunderstanding". Just the wrong place at the wrong time kinda deal. Did he by chance explain to you in any of his jail- mail or collect phone calls exactly how big of an F-ING MORON YOU WOULD BE FOR DEFENDING HIS CANDY-ASS? I read your post on the other thread also, so PLEASE, what's the excuse for being in middle of this situation. Enlighten us.
get the hell out of here

Nashville, TN

#11 Aug 11, 2012
i wish wrote:
<quoted text>YOU know him and I am sure that during your pen-pal relationship with him he explained to you that, you know, it was just a "misunderstanding". Just the wrong place at the wrong time kinda deal. Did he by chance explain to you in any of his jail- mail or collect phone calls exactly how big of an F-ING MORON YOU WOULD BE FOR DEFENDING HIS CANDY-ASS? I read your post on the other thread also, so PLEASE, what's the excuse for being in middle of this situation. Enlighten us.
Much agreed and I was a very close friend to Kevin and I will tell you this much everyone knew and still knows josh had much more involvement than he was charged with. He should be rotting with his killer brother. And I'm sure had he of had a gun Friday night the shooting could have gone the other way around easily. Oh but I hear he's being proclaimed as such a hero for taking a shot in the rear and protecting trailer trash! He has not bettered his life since well over 10 years ago. He's still around the same drug dealing trashy whores he has always involved himself in. I'm sure this Fridays incident wasn't just the wrong place wrong time kind of thing. Guess he didn't get the hint years ago he's not wanted anywhere near paducah! And before you bring your trashy self on here again defending him think about what we all went thru many years ago burying our best friend that he took major part in killing! No Kevin may not of been perfect but he sure as hell didn't deserve what he got either. I hope when josh and the rest have to face God at the gates I'm there to see it! Wonder how hard he will be then?
omg

Madisonville, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2012
Lol, talking about facing God, who are you to pass judgement on anyone? So called Christians these days, SMH
fresh

Nashville, TN

#13 Aug 11, 2012
omg wrote:
Lol, talking about facing God, who are you to pass judgement on anyone? So called Christians these days, SMH
id prob be passin judgement to some rat tail bitch killed my homie
lildevil

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2012
get the hell out of here wrote:
<quoted text>
Much agreed and I was a very close friend to Kevin and I will tell you this much everyone knew and still knows josh had much more involvement than he was charged with. He should be rotting with his killer brother. And I'm sure had he of had a gun Friday night the shooting could have gone the other way around easily. Oh but I hear he's being proclaimed as such a hero for taking a shot in the rear and protecting trailer trash! He has not bettered his life since well over 10 years ago. He's still around the same drug dealing trashy whores he has always involved himself in. I'm sure this Fridays incident wasn't just the wrong place wrong time kind of thing. Guess he didn't get the hint years ago he's not wanted anywhere near paducah! And before you bring your trashy self on here again defending him think about what we all went thru many years ago burying our best friend that he took major part in killing! No Kevin may not of been perfect but he sure as hell didn't deserve what he got either. I hope when josh and the rest have to face God at the gates I'm there to see it! Wonder how hard he will be then?
. Wsnt kj young when.he died so.truthfully he didn't get.to.be.good or bad he didn't get to.have.the life josh geta to live.n.chose. he had his life gave.back.to him n he's not made good of it n went back to jail for holding hid gf hostage n beating her do he decided nt to change so what comes around goes around I say.
Kim

Nashville, TN

#15 Aug 11, 2012
lildevil wrote:
<quoted text>. Wsnt kj young when.he died so.truthfully he didn't get.to.be.good or bad he didn't get to.have.the life josh geta to live.n.chose. he had his life gave.back.to him n he's not made good of it n went back to jail for holding hid gf hostage n beating her do he decided nt to change so what comes around goes around I say.
Thats the truth. And your right KJ was young when it happened. Josh was too but hes not tried to make right of his life at all. Last I heard he wasn't anywhere around here and now hes back and the trouble begins.
lmao

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2012
Think about this wrote:
I know the facts idiot....
Me 2

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>I know the facts idiot....
Exactly!
Employed

Paducah, KY

#18 Aug 12, 2012
Me 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
I don't. Please fill me, and the rest of us that don't know what is going on, in on the details. I searched his name, but onlyl got topix threads.

Nashville, TN

#19 Aug 12, 2012
Google joshua carper Murder or Kevin Jacobs murder or Michael carpet murder and find all the info you would need. Or Joshua carpet Paducah ky or Archives on Paducah sun. He was indicted on murder then the charges were lessened however the real story never came out.

Nashville, TN

#20 Aug 12, 2012
1996 wrote:
Google joshua carper Murder or Kevin Jacobs murder or Michael carpet murder and find all the info you would need. Or Joshua carpet Paducah ky or Archives on Paducah sun. He was indicted on murder then the charges were lessened however the real story never came out.
Carper not carpet sorry for typing error

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson Purchase 6 min Bill 12
Mellow mushroom grand opening 39 min GPS for your back... 78
Tlo owns mellow mushroom 50 min Tommy Tutone 3
Kendall vs. Tina 52 min DEADPOOL 7
Any single girls in Elmwood? 1 hr Lkj 2
what tug boat companies are hiring ? 3 hr Boat 4
Jennifer Renee Mabry (Jan '16) 5 hr Dom 131

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance