Loud booms in Marshall/McCracken
tosh 2000

Elizabethtown, IN

#25 Jan 19, 2014
Jackazzz wrote:
Fairly certain that she's about to blow. Death and destruction.
Tina's bowels?
Dr Bre

Belleville, IL

#26 Jan 19, 2014
Good grief! I am outta here! Most of the comments here are not worth my time.
tacc aka tloo

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Jan 19, 2014
We all gonna die cuz of you dumb run of the mouth idiots in here god fixn to reign down on these sinners
tacc aka tloo

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Jan 19, 2014
Haha they must miss me I got mentioned twice
Loud noise

Paducah, KY

#29 Jan 19, 2014
Guys w Civil war cannons guys shoot em all the time echos down river for 100 miles north and south they do it to get attention and laugh about it . No ball just double or triple the black powder load . Booooom ! Lol good luck finding them .
STL Hat

United States

#30 Jan 19, 2014
What does "run of the mouth" idiot mean Tina? Lol. You sure you didn't mean "run of the mill" idiot? That makes a lot more sense.
tacc aka tlooo

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Jan 19, 2014
No I meant all of these *run of the mouth idiots on here aka topix* gods watching and he is angry.
Sonya

United States

#33 Jan 19, 2014
Jackazzz

Cadiz, KY

#34 Jan 20, 2014
Sonya wrote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/earth quakes/2013/02/booms-cover-up- new-madrid-is-waking-up-244840 2.html
Good info, but I always get a little unsettled when I see the "government agency cover up" thing. Too many have cried Wolf and are quite vocal about doing so. I don't totally discount it but am leery of giving it a lot of stock.
STL Hat

United States

#35 Jan 20, 2014
Well it's pretty obvious these booms have been happening for a while and in many different places. One would think that our "all knowing" government would have figured it out by now instead of feeding the public bullshit excuses through media such as ice quakes, cannons going off, etc. There seems to be a certain script the media all over this country go by when incidents like this occur. Our government hiding facts from its own people in efforts to not cause panic should be your first instinct. We are not told the truth about a lot of things. And those that are gullible enough to believe what they hear on the news are very much part of the problem. People need to wake up and realize that their false perception of reality that they have grown to know and love, is the biggest weapon that is being used against them.
Big Eddy

Erin, TN

#36 Jan 20, 2014
It's ok guys, it was just my wife. She rolled out of bed and fell in the floor.
3Wheeler

Nashville, TN

#37 Jan 20, 2014
A desolate area being cleared with dynamite for our next big strip mall or high school? Carried out in secret by Big Business and Reptilian Politicians? C'mon, people, that could never happen here!!!(Wink, wink)
tacc aka tloo

Indianapolis, IN

#39 Jan 20, 2014
heard it

Scottsburg, IN

#40 Jan 20, 2014
STL Hat wrote:
Well it's pretty obvious these booms have been happening for a while and in many different places. One would think that our "all knowing" government would have figured it out by now instead of feeding the public bullshit excuses through media such as ice quakes, cannons going off, etc. There seems to be a certain script the media all over this country go by when incidents like this occur. Our government hiding facts from its own people in efforts to not cause panic should be your first instinct. We are not told the truth about a lot of things. And those that are gullible enough to believe what they hear on the news are very much part of the problem. People need to wake up and realize that their false perception of reality that they have grown to know and love, is the biggest weapon that is being used
against them.
I heard a big "boom" about last Thursday between 4-5 in the afternoon. I am in north Graves County. It sounded like it came out of the west/north west. Most people are blind and only think about worldly things and haven't got a clue something is going on.
STL Hat

United States

#41 Jan 20, 2014
Not a clue at all man. Even if it was right in front of their face!
Hmmm.....

Salem, KY

#42 Jan 20, 2014
STL Hat wrote:
Oh god.....here you go again with your black helicopter buII$hit!!!
KGB

Cunningham, KY

#45 Jan 20, 2014
STL Hat wrote:
Well it's pretty obvious these booms have been happening for a while and in many different places. One would think that our "all knowing" government would have figured it out by now instead of feeding the public bullshit excuses through media such as ice quakes, cannons going off, etc. There seems to be a certain script the media all over this country go by when incidents like this occur. Our government hiding facts from its own people in efforts to not cause panic should be your first instinct. We are not told the truth about a lot of things. And those that are gullible enough to believe what they hear on the news are very much part of the problem. People need to wake up and realize that their false perception of reality that they have grown to know and love, is the biggest weapon that is being used against them.
Wheres the freaking NSA when you need them !!
tacc aka tloo

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Jan 20, 2014
heard it

Scottsburg, IN

#47 Jan 20, 2014
STL Hat wrote:
Yesp, so true.
Biggred

United States

#48 Jan 20, 2014
Fracking may have something to do with It. They are doing It way too close to the New Madrid fault
line If you ask me! They say Its harmless ....but how could It be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Roberts 38 min fly like an eagle 13
Universal Health Care Act 1 hr winner 3
I 24 trash truck 1 hr Queen of paducah Tlo 88
Paducah resident James K. weighs 850lbs on nati... 1 hr themidget 41
big meat 2 hr Tonya 25
Lory Edwards 2 hr Shannon 2
Country hearth inn 2 hr Shannon 5
Gold Rush Cafe (Nov '11) 2 hr Hot tamale 50
Tori Shaw (Oct '14) 3 hr Hgrrwwd 89

Paducah Jobs