Jackson, MO

#1 Feb 15, 2012
I seen on the news about the Paws and Claws being in trouble for not treating the animals right. It's a real shame stuff like this happens. But was just wondering what happened to their cats they had there. All they mentioned was the dogs which is bad enough...did they kill all the cats or what? I hope not.
curious 2

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 15, 2012
She also had large birds such as cocktoos and Macaws. Also kept animals at 3 other locations. Did they check on those animals?
curious

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 16, 2012
curious 2 wrote:
She also had large birds such as cocktoos and Macaws. Also kept animals at 3 other locations. Did they check on those animals?
I am curious about other animals as well.

Jackson, MO

#4 Feb 16, 2012
bumping this topic up to the top of the list, hoping for some answers.
disgusted

Ashburn, VA

#5 Feb 16, 2012
Anyone have any news media contacts? Maybe they'd be interested in checking into it. They could contact the authorities.
Daisy

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 17, 2012
Where are the other animals???
bloodhound

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 17, 2012
503 Taylor Rd, Wingo--site of the raid
1690 State Rt 339 West, Mayfield
Ann's Place 1398 State Rt 1282, Hickman

possibly other places, such as the shelter at Union City that her daughter runs.
ReAlLy

Toledo, OH

#8 Feb 18, 2012
Contact Todd Faulkerson at Tv6.. If he doesn't do it himself, I'm sure he will pass the info on. Definitely need to do something.
Keep up the pressure

Ashburn, VA

#9 Feb 19, 2012
Keep calling and presenting petitions to Graves Co Sheriff and states attorney demanding vigorous investigation and prosecution. Send the additional addresses to ARC that finally got her home property busted.
Purina

Gallatin, TN

#10 Feb 19, 2012
Wonder how her boyfriend Dr. Troy Nelson feels about the abuse?
Just sayin

Kevil, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2012
Purina wrote:
Wonder how her boyfriend Dr. Troy Nelson feels about the abuse?
I love Doctor Nelson. He has been a wonderful doctor to my family and me. I don't know if what you are saying is true or not, but it shouldn't be put on here. Why do people think they have the right to know everything in someone's personal life? Everyone makes mistakes. If you are lucky, you don't have the entire community knowing about it. If you are a teacher or doctor then everyone thinks it is their business. I choose my doctor on his credentials not on his personal life.
good friend

Nashville, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2012
i dont know this person who is defending Dr. Nelson but you are fastly becoming a true inspiration to me. Its not everyday you get to hear someone bring out all the good in a person rather than kick someone when they are down. Dr. Nelson is a true and genuine person. He deserves the same respect that any person would ask for and its not slander. He would never involve himself with a women like this. My god people. I could get on here and make up things about anyone. If i were wrighting things about you would it be right? Treat others how you would like to be treated.
Martha Clark

Henderson, KY

#13 Mar 14, 2012
I have heard disappointing things about Dr. Troy Nelson. Wheather they are true or not is to be determented. Even if they are true, YE WHO ARE ABSENT OF SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE! I can't, can you? I will tell you from me and my husband being his patients, we love Troy! Me and my husband have trusted him with my husbands like more than you know, and he has brought him out of it every time. I do mean my husband has coded several times. After being in U. K. hosp. in Lexington for 36 days, it was still Dr. Nelson who has got him up and going! All i can say is this Troy's life.We are not to judge! None of us are perfect!!! Troy......if you are reading this, We Love You!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 4 hr Raymond 5,518
McCracken graduation 4 hr Lost 12
Big Mike vs Mr Townsend 8 hr our soap opera 2
Boudreauxs 9 hr The Tall Cool One 83
Looking for the bimbo who has this # 10 hr Yep 20
Parkview pollution 11 hr Peggy 3
News Developer: $30 million retail project coming soon (Feb '16) 13 hr Unity 41
Wild bunch heath high Thu J James 33

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web