C M A

Gallatin, TN

#21 Sep 9, 2012
WOW no they didn't!!! The ONLY thing that you are mad about is Troy Nelson let you go and dropped you like a Hot Potatoe for a much younger and MUCH CUTER nurse in his office. So, why are you talking ugly about his ex-wife? I guess you don't want to say anything about who he dumped you for, you KNOW how mad he would be!!!!!! Jealousy is a ugly thing DAWG!!
C M A

Gallatin, TN

#22 Sep 9, 2012
Right, in front of his two little girls! Now, that is just a BIG man with so much Character.So much respect for them while they are watching that. What a SMALL man.
Wow

Paducah, KY

#23 Sep 9, 2012
All lies, we know who's to blame
Kellie

Cadiz, KY

#24 Sep 17, 2012
I wonder if he is good in bed. I'd wouldn't mind having a good beatdown from him. I bet his big a** has got a big D**k.

Since: May 12

United States

#25 Sep 18, 2012
The poor doc just married into the wrong family. Pat menaugh his ex mother inlaw is crazy as a betsy bug and screwed around on her husband when we all used to bowl. Ed the ex father in law is as dumb as they come. The docs wife is a definite lunatic who cant be helped and has no business raising 2 girls. She cant get thru the day without taking meds just like her mom and step dad. The docs wife had a man before him and dropped him like a rock when he said he was dropping out of medical school.
bky69

United States

#26 Sep 18, 2012
haters!!!
Jessica

Paducah, KY

#28 Sep 20, 2012
Heard ex wife got a job in Illinois at the pony, that should be fun
Sally

Paducah, KY

#29 Sep 20, 2012
Gotcha good wrote:
The poor doc just married into the wrong family. Pat menaugh his ex mother inlaw is crazy as a betsy bug and screwed around on her husband when we all used to bowl. Ed the ex father in law is as dumb as they come. The docs wife is a definite lunatic who cant be helped and has no business raising 2 girls. She cant get thru the day without taking meds just like her mom and step dad. The docs wife had a man before him and dropped him like a rock when he said he was dropping out of medical school.
Does that mean she was cleaning more than the bowling balls??????
Olivia

Paducah, KY

#30 Sep 20, 2012
Daughter like mother!!!!! Lmao
Kellie

Paducah, KY

#31 Sep 20, 2012
Poor doc didn't know what he got into when when married into that family!!!!! My condolences doc,,,,, may god bless you
Kellie

Paducah, KY

#32 Sep 20, 2012
She beat him!!!!!! He did nothing to her
KKK

Paducah, KY

#33 Sep 20, 2012
Where is all the mouthy people that run there coc. Sucker now?????
Well

Paducah, KY

#34 Sep 20, 2012
KKK wrote:
Where is all the mouthy people that run there coc. Sucker now?????
What do you mean man??
Thelma

Paducah, KY

#35 Sep 20, 2012
Dr.Nelson is a very caring and compassionate dr..... Best in Paducah
deer

Hialeah, FL

#36 Nov 16, 2012
Jessica wrote:
Heard ex wife got a job in Illinois at the pony, that should be fun
lol good for her then she can earm more.money that she wanted...poor doc his wife uses her to lost his business...she planted all then she can get everything
Thelma

Paducah, KY

#37 Nov 16, 2012
She set him up, sad cause they both lose in the end!!!! She needs to think about those poor little girls !!!!! When he has no job, that means she don't get money, what an idiot!!!!
bad

Ripon, WI

#38 Nov 16, 2012
I can't wait!
Thelma

Paducah, KY

#39 Nov 16, 2012
Can't wait???????
Nana 54

Paducah, KY

#40 Dec 17, 2012
My appointment postponed for 2 weeks because he's out of the office. knew he was going to trial this month. Anyone know what is going on now?
Sharon

Paducah, KY

#41 Dec 17, 2012
He's getting married this weeekend..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 23 min Friend of Coal 671
Sexually evolution since 1940 24 min Jif 21
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 1 hr Mutant-cucumber 5,324
Tori Shaw (Oct '14) 1 hr riverrat 109
How much does Genova Plastics in Paducah pay fo... (Feb '16) 3 hr Sjsnsbdj 11
McNabb & Morgan Elementary 6 hr Poor PArent 3
Boudreauxs 6 hr Love 19
Gold Rush Cafe (Nov '11) 8 hr erik 69
I 24 trash truck 10 hr Queen of paducah Tlo 113

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages