First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Fox

Fond Du Lac, WI

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Whats going on with him? Has he had a trial yet or what are they going to do with him. Has anyone heard who any of the people were that gave favors for drugs.
Yes

Paducah, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Hope he's freed, love me some Troy
Fox

United States

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Is he that good !!!
Mommy2kiddos

Paducah, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2012
He's the best Dr. ever, he just made some bad choices after his divorce. I hope he gets off too. He told me that he was framed, not sure that I believe that. I will continue to go to him for medical services.
know it today

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Dr. Nelson's trial has ben postponed indefientaly but just heard he was arrested to day 4th degree assult
right

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Yep. Heard he was arrested on Assault also. Check wpsd for story to continue.
mush mouth

Paducah, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2012
stick a fork in him, he's done!
C M A

Gallatin, TN

#8 Sep 8, 2012
It's true! The best Dr. in the world ,well gives out some of the best drugs in the world, was arrested for assault on his ex-wife in front of his two little girls. And judging from his new mug shot, there is alot to love!!!!! I guess if you don't love him some, you get slapped around some!
Wow

Paducah, KY

#9 Sep 8, 2012
Jailed the wrong one
sugar dumplin'

Paducah, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2012
C M A wrote:
It's true! The best Dr. in the world ,well gives out some of the best drugs in the world, was arrested for assault on his ex-wife in front of his two little girls. And judging from his new mug shot, there is alot to love!!!!! I guess if you don't love him some, you get slapped around some!
Which ex was it? Doesn't he have a couple?
Wow

Paducah, KY

#11 Sep 8, 2012
The crazy one
Jack

United States

#12 Sep 8, 2012
How many wives has he had.
jenine

Paducah, KY

#13 Sep 8, 2012
Ohh quite a few!!
Jack

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2012
Does anyone no who any of the women were that got drugs for favors. I haven't heard the news report who any were
me off

Paducah, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2012
no
Former

United States

#16 Sep 8, 2012
He only has 1 x
Rob

Nashville, TN

#17 Sep 8, 2012
4th degree is spouse.
Margrete

Paducah, KY

#18 Sep 8, 2012
Why dont all of you gossiping nancys leave this poor boy alone! Ive known him since he was knee high. Yeah he made several mistakes, but who hasnt? He just happened to get caught. Nevermind how many exs hes got, although it is only one, if you must know
Funny

Owensboro, KY

#19 Sep 8, 2012
4th degree is just a low level assault has nothing to do with ur relation to the victim
right

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Funny wrote:
4th degree is just a low level assault has nothing to do with ur relation to the victim
It does it if is 4th. degree domestic meaning wife, girlfriend, exes, siginifcant other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tlo leaves daughter in hot car (Jun '15) 16 min Flint 8
nastiest public restroom in paducah? kmart. (Aug '11) 26 min Kastle 10
What happened to steve o? 36 min Sheswallowsgood 14
Seems like alot of subs goin round.... 42 min guest 8
maccracken county sheriff department 45 min time for a change 101
Jail (Sep '13) 47 min Bigs 7
baby left in dumpster... 52 min believer 126
Where is Tori Shaw these day? 3 hr believer 41

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web