PLEASE Boycott Mccracken County Schoo...

PLEASE Boycott Mccracken County School Board Member Businesses

Posted in the Paducah Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fedupparent

Paducah, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
By boycotting, you can let the McCracken county school board know that the community is very dissatisfied with Superintendent Nancy Waldrop and the way she is running rough-shod over the employees, parents, and community. Most importantly the students are the ones being adversely impacted by her poor leadership. Help send our message to the board of education that we are completely dissatisfied with their representation. They have allowed Superintendent Waldrop to go rogue. They for the first time in 40 years ended the rights of the teachers to negotiate. It has gone down hill since then. Our best and brightest employees have been or are being run out of our district. Help us boycott
Jeff Parker- City Rocker Pizza Paducah, KY.
Don Heine- Heine & Heine oral surgery Paducah, KY
Rick Straub-Attorney at law Paducah, KY
Michael Hatton- Paducah, KY
THEY WON'T LISTEN TO OUR VOICE... TALK WITH YOUR POCKETBOOK!!!
LisaG

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I agree! It is unreal. Will do.
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Done
Be informed

Paducah, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
If your really serious about this boycott, getting your message out to more people besides on this forum would be a good thing. I agree with your effort, GOOD LUCK to you all !!!
agree

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
I was so sick of McCracken County Schools I transferred my son to Paducah Independent Schools. I was over them and their attitudes!
true grit

Cunningham, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I have been unhappy with the board ever since the consolidation was shoved down our throats. May have been a good idea in the long run but the very attitude that they knew better than all of the people that were showing up at the meetings really displayed their arrogance.

I am friends with a couple of teachers and principals and from what i hear Ms Waldrop is absolutely in over her head.

I will GLADLY stay away from the businesses listed above until a change is made.

Best of luck and lets find another way to get the word out, possibly start with a FB page???
Truethat

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Can I get an Amen!

I agree!!! None of their businesses for me and I'll spread the message with my neighbors.
Katiebee

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2013
We will not be visiting these places because our child's teacher was told she would not be returning next year. She has taught in the district 4 years and is wonderful. Waldrop will not allow anyone to obtain Tenure! Wake up board!!!! Are you setting policy or her?
You bet

Paducah, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Done deal. Will not be doing business with any of these crooks or any of their fellow chronies. Will pass this message along. God bless your doing the right thing.
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Crooks
Just sayin

Hermitage, TN

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Parker does not own City Rockers it is his sons business.
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
Parker does not own City Rockers it is his sons business.
so? It's family.
i hate people

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Feb 28, 2013
yes its all family business ,,, parkers and city rockers
conserv

Paducah, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Amen I have been boycotting them
Curious Observer

Paducah, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Let's vote them out! Archer is out already. Hatton needs to go as well. Good guy, but apparently clueless.
Interesting

Pasadena, TX

#16 Feb 28, 2013
I have an idea! Those of you in favor of this "boycott" please list your businesses on here as well. That way, the people who disagree with this can "boycott" your businesses/places of employment! And by the way, I have children in the McCracken County school system, I don't care for Waldrop and i'm against the consolidation. "Boycott"....what a bunch of crap!
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Interesting wrote:
I have an idea! Those of you in favor of this "boycott" please list your businesses on here as well. That way, the people who disagree with this can "boycott" your businesses/places of employment! And by the way, I have children in the McCracken County school system, I don't care for Waldrop and i'm against the consolidation. "Boycott"....what a bunch of crap!
I work at Walmart. Let's see you bitxhes boycott Walmart. Haha
conserv

United States

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Interesting wrote:
I own F.u. Gift shop
mohammed

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Feb 28, 2013
I have several gas stations l through out Paducah Murray area. I have all 5 star marts in Paducah. So feel free to boycot my businesses if you
Disagree.
DuKeHaTeR

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Oh shit! Boycott Walmart And gas station. Looks like some of you will be walking soon. That's good some of you need that exercise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paducah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teensy the real queen of Paducah 6 min fatties 33
what are the odds of getting pregnant with your... (Aug '11) 8 min Gregory Peck 270
Douchebag of the year award.. 9 min fatties 5
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 11 min Gregory Peck 4,227
Sugar baby wanted 1 hr Not naming names 12
You need to apologize 1 hr teensy 69
Nipple Play 2 hr Gregory Peck 14
looks like Tori gets off 2 hr Dear me 20

Paducah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paducah Mortgages